How big is Veeky Forums

Lads what's your best estimate how many Veeky Forumsraelis visit this board? (At least weekly). I know it's gone up some but by how much and how many now?...

It's just you and me here bro, sometimes Dave as well.

Hey mate Dave here what's going on?

Over 10k unique visitors a day

Thanks that's all I was looking to know - to save me a tiny bit of initiative using google could you show me how you know that?

Don't forget me. I like to LARP as pajeet.

Haha Dave got pancreatitis. I'm his cousin Cory I'm crashing at his place and watching his dogs lol. How do these meme coins work now? Is it like pokemons?

Bob here, Dave already warned us about you, Cory. Get off our board and give us Dave back!

>10k Veeky Forumsrealis
>11,577 LINK wallets
Coincidence? I think not.

Your local pajeet here ready and reporting for duty

Dave's an ass. Jerk off in a potted plant one damn time EVER, and everybody has to know about it. Whatevs. It's all yours Dave, I left you an upper decker too.

insanely fast

its faster than /a/ which is amazing
the community has huge turnover and the fastest new thread rate of any board most days

its a new gateway board seems like

Yeah that's why I'm curious - it's an interesting finger on the pulse so I'd like to know what sort of turnover it has...

...it's an interesting way to gauge how the stupid money is doing.

I've been here since just before Thanksgiving and return to see others get JUSTed while I baghold my ath Lumens.

Tyrone here. Where da wite girls at?

who is this btw?

You're name is Dave? My name is David, David Davidson. Nice to meet you all :)

Someone post the webm

Don't tease me, user.

denise milani

nice dig's

God I'd drag my balls across 50 yards of glass to stick my face in those sweater kittens.

The nice laidy’s name is Denise Milani. Contain your faps bois

OUR COIN

fucking newfag

blow it out your ass