Ltc

>Litecoin is literally only mooning because its the first coin normies see on Coinbase that isn't Bitcoin

lmaoing@(litecoiners)

yep its a worthless piece of shit normie trap meme coin

I will one day trick this kike into fucking me. little does she know Im a nazi. then I will btfo her brother in debate and suck her kazar milkers on stage

yup, doesn't mean im not going to rake in the retardation of normies tho

Or maybe it's because normalfags can transfer their LTC much faster and more cheaply than bitcoin.

>Or maybe it's because normalfags can transfer their LTC much faster and more cheaply than bitcoin.

Ripple is the cheapest coin to transfer, not shilling, I dont own cripple, it's just a fact.

I believe some group is pumping and dumping it, I mean 70%+ gain in a day for no apparent reason? Yes, some growth was expected but this feels artificial

wtf it's the payment coin

store of value = bticoin
payment coin = litecoin

it should always be worth 0.1 btc.

Yeah user, I like seeing these gains, but it’s scary at the same time.

how much BTC for a gf like this??

Sure thats totally the reason new fag

Acutally don't understand why its mooning its litteraly a copy and paste coin of the shitcoin BTC

who the fuck cares why it's mooning. If normies make me rich then so fucking be it

LTC is only 4 times faster than BTC because it has 2.5min blocks.

ITS FASTER BECAUSE OF ON CHAIN SCALING

it's not "no apparent reason". Litecoin's founder Charlie Lee was on CNBC earlier today. The rest of the day whenever they mentioned bitcoin they often mentioned Litecoin and sometimes Ethereum as well.

People who had only ever heard of bitcoin are finding out about Litecoin and realizing it is a better investment and a better currency. It's that simple

You guys and your self-righteous normie bullshit is what keeps you poor. I follow the money. Enjoy not having any gains.

Who is she? And why is she all over Veeky Forums?

Normies don't know this

Khazar Milkers is her name
Her smile and breasts bring her great fame
Always lmaoing@you
Too bad she's a jew

> its the first coin normies see on Coinbase that isn't Bitcoin

actually i believe ETH is the first option below bitcoin. but even a normie knows a cryptokitty loser coin when they see one

We all know how to front run the normie bucks here.

They probably see the name "Ethereum" and feel intimidated... like it's something too complicated for them.
It's obviously what Litecoin is though --
a lightweight version of Bitcoin. That's something they can understand.

obvious*

>better currency
It's like bragging about being able to run faster than a 2 year old.

ben shapiro's sister abigail. /pol/ meme

Correct. We have a winner!

yeah online kittens really do speak of the complexity and sophistication of that cult. that and their sexually confused russian leader

>looks at bitcoin stabilizing at 16k
Im fine with this

>salty nolite faggots

Ripple isn’t on coinbase though.

who is this

People were pumping money into lite coin because they had trouble transferring shit off exchanges

same

When do I short LTC?

Ben Shapiro's sister Abigail!

Not gonna lie, this is my fetish

Not before $300

6 Million

Ditto. But I'm also going to tongue-fuck her cunt-hole and her shit-box and then.... It's into the oven with the other jews

you know that was a great reason to buy a few days ago right? buying now is super delusional though

Werp werrrppp

Almost. Scale up the head some and you'll have a decent shoop

...it was tough to find a donor surprisingly

normies buy litecoin because its literally a silver bitcoin, and they consider bitcoin the gold coin.
never overestimate normie logic

I saw ethereum too but who the fuck would buy that? It doesn't even have the word "coin" in the name?

And? Bitcoin literally mooned because it was the first coin?

Butthurt someone else came to the party?

Because wake up nigga, when these legit day traders and investors jump in and start using TA, actually researching companies, accounts, filings, criminal records and the technical aspects even code of these projects your portfolio is going to Reeeeee all the way home.

No one is going to care about bitcoin especially when you cannot get out due to Tx mempool issues. Yay it moons, oh fuck My wallet Tx is taking forever? Shit I'm going to LTC(Exactly what you are actually seeing since last Thursday). Each one of these rich, greedy cut throats is going to go to a better coin. Bitchcoin will die a slow and useless death. Sad but true.

NO MORE BITCOIN

there won't be enough bitcoin to support prices of better alts. There are MANY

because everyone is from a us right...
i keep hearign this tax shit, i wont be paying taxes

Um, normies included or not... Its on the moon right now.

Bad goy

>lmaoing@litecoiners
ive got money now motherfucker

Threadly reminder: on Friday, when this bullshit started, this coin shot up like 70% in less than 20 hours after a week of almost complete flatness.

Please, please, please, I implore you brainlets, if you're going to say "it's the normies!" explain how "normies" with normie money could cause the extreme short-term pump that started all of this.

They're not all fucking buying it simultaneously.

i'm right there with you user

But they are you can watch it on Gdax

Update from OP:

I made 0.25% gainz on Litecoin today because I bought it and sold it 10 minutes later.

is this good?

or should I go with 280?

How much to suck her tits?

Ben as a youth has had many fantasies of his sister. Faps to this day that have been unmatched.

hahaha has anyone sent this to ben?

DONT sell. It'll follow BTC's bullrun.