SERGEY KEY SPEAKER AT SXSW 2018

SERGEY KEY SPEAKER AT SXSW 2018

linkedin.com/pulse/smart-contracts-deals-without-lawyers-tom-gonser/

Other urls found in this thread:

increasesemenproduction.org/edging.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Founder of DocuSign

Nice. Selling my LTC and going all-in back to my one true love.

On March 14, 2018 at SXSW in the brand new block chain section, we will be discussing the implications of smart contracts and block chain. The panelists will be led by Tom Gonser - Partner at Seven Peaks Ventures. Tom is also the founder of DocuSign, the largest trust network for digital transaction management. Next is Ken Moyle, President at K6 Legal Partners, and Director of Public Policy for the Electronic Signature & Records Association. Next, we have Perrianne Boring, Founder & President of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, the world’s largest trade association representing block chain. Finally, we’ll hear from Sergey Nasarov, CEO of Smartcontract.com about the importance of oracles to get data in and out of smart contracts securely.

Jesus christ. Either Sergey flim flammed his way onto that panel or he actually has the connections to be there.

That's kind of cool, I go to Austin every year to make money during SXSW driving for Lyft/RideAustin. Maybe I'll have Sergey in my car at some point. This year while driving I drove one of the cofounders of Tinder or something, I didn't quite catch what he was saying to the other passengers he was riding with.

Priced in.

"Seven Peaks Ventures is looking for companies with real business models in the smart contract and block chain space."
DocuSign founder is a partner in this firm.
Holy shit this is good.

Finally. Some good news shit. Also fuck sxsw is a normie fuckfest, it’ll be all blockchain this year and the normie stench will reek

Indeed.

Delete this thread asap and make fud thread. Need to buy more.

I thought docusign chainlink connection wasn't real, and it was another chainlink

no need, isn't even going up.

But then again normies need exposure to chainlink. That fucker sergey better actually mention chainlink. Piece of shit sergey

So Bitcoin Superconference with Sergey speaking in February and then this in March. I wonder if there is some January conference that Sergey is also attending or one in December.

Sergey is actually making massive deals behind the scenes and we are only seeing the edges of that iceberg. HLC makes a random tweet about Link and Docusign is on the same stage and namedropped Link earlier.

Sergey is probably talking to the bogs right now.

Or he’s in Thailand on the beach. Prepping a PowerPoint for his conferences

nice I might consider driving downtown for this bullshit this year

I say we have 1-2 more weeks of sideways trading before lift off.

More like two months but it's nice to know things are going on behind the scenes.

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

This suggests to me that a Chainlink and DocuSign partnership is very probable. DocuSign is a company that was 3rd on Forbes' Cloud 100 list last year, and in 2015 some estimated the company to be worth $3 billion. This is potentially huge.

Two months before maybe a BIG move up, but 1-2 weeks before the end of this downward/sideways shit.

It's months away though.

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE DOCUSIGN CONNECTION THREAD FROM YESTERDAY, user MIGHT HAVE BEEN RIGHT

Sure why not

thank you. I wonder what else that guy knew. Faith reignited. We might make it bros.

Maybe. I have enough link that if it hits 3 Billion I would nearly be a multi-millionaire but I don't expect much of this.

My level of optimism is cautious despite the posts.

I sold at 1500 sats
I do not deserve to be rich
I am as disciplined as a burger waiting for mcdonalds

>the mindset of the weak handed /bizraelie/

Sergey at bitcoin super conference with Mcafe February. A month later at SXSW. For some reason Sergey is trying to keep his breakthrough under wraps. We truley are lucky to have found this so early.

He believes in the bitcoin approach where you hold the gains back for several years before a deluge of gains.

inb4 this is the december news
I might sell now

edging is a wonderful thing
increasesemenproduction.org/edging.html

this. linkies do not realize all future and current news is priced in.

Kek, the non existing mainnet and partnerships are priced in

There's no such thing as FOMO

weak buddy, plz try harder

but if you tried, you wouldn't be on biz

YOU GUYS REALIZE THIS IS IN MARCH RIGHT? RIGHT? If you don't 5x by then in other inestments you aren't doing it right

i'm trying very hard not to get my hopes up again...