You sold your Litecoin for Ethereum, right user?

>You sold your Litecoin for Ethereum, right user?

sold my litecoin for IOTA

SHUT UP DONT TELL THEM YET

Sold my LTC for LINK unironically.

you bet i did

Yes, btc too.
Simplest way to bank profits is to keep your holdings equal in $ value. (btc/ltc/eth)
Deep dips are rare, and when they happen you just buy more.

moved 80% of my stack out of LTC into ETH. this shits too easy.

Why is ETH a good buy now?

Because normies. Ltc just topped out, it is eth's turn now.

Yes - Please enlighten brainlets here

ETH > LTC, ETH isn't really mooning just returning to its correctmarket position ~4k USD

Didn't you see the news? UBS (a huge Swiss bank) is integrating Ethereum into their business

lol rip

big fucking deal.

Is it too late? I was thinking about doing it earlier when the dipshit Charlie launched a speculation attack on his own coin. But im worried the bank news is already factored and need confirmation from my peers to do anytbing.

THE NORMIES ARE COMING THE NORMIES ARE COMING THE NORMIES ARE COMING THE NORMIES ARE COMING THE NORMIES ARE COMING THE NORMIES ARE COMING

it is never too late user, ethereum will replace USD

>limit sell order executed at $490 while I was napping

yeah but Ill be dead by the great CryptoWars, still glad a fellow leaf will win tho. Anyway on a 4-5 month hold im 25% on each. Good idea or pull all the LTC for ETH right now? or no? feel like that ship sailed a few hours ago.
I have a sell order at 0.014 whipe I wait.

as someone who is invested into tech, Ethereum is the coin on most people's lips due to its practicality and low transaction costs.

It won't be long before you start to see Ethereum being implemented into large transaction based services (normies, banks, credit cards, smart phones, etc.)

Buy Ethereum before 2018 and you'll be good, user.

yeah Im talking extremely short term tho.
I think
ETH>LTC>BTC
but people are retarded and whats better isnt 100%
also just because its better doesnt make it not possible that LTC moons further or ETH dips.

its pretty difficult to predict short term but I would stick with whatever is on coinbase because risk adversion with alts is impossible. After this litecoin rally, just stick with bitcoin and ethereum because there will be a lot of profit taking for the next few days.

Source?

thata the plan but minus BTC. and with some REQ and LINK for meme reasons. I just am so nervous this LtC moon mission is over and eth has just begun. or vice versa.

Ao Madousi

Don't post my wife without my permission.

Danke

can I get the full image? Also I've been an eth marine since 47$

Update: I moved LTC to eth
I know its not going to crash so I can at least sleep tonight. I like 5xed my original LTC investment and almost doubled by my ATH investment at $120 the other day. No need to get greedy. Time to FUD ltc across the board!

Moved 25% to BTC and 20% to ETH