Who else is buying XBY?

Who else is buying XBY?

losers losing money

bought 50k on a whim the other day and this shit has almost doubled since

not selling til $1 either

i bought in may, now i'm sitting comfy

This was always going to pump at some point

Veeky Forums told me to buy this shit at 50 sats. so glad I did.

the madman in pic related bought almost 10mil when it was around 100 sats

current worth: ~$800k

stop shilling shitcoins and join the LTC parade

Pajeet coin. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Shit that was ballsy. There were a lot of shitcoins on here that never made it.

I was looking into this for so long, fucken missed the train.

I will definitely buy the dip. This shit solves problems btc and eth are having as we speak.

I bought a heap at 40 sats thanks to biz. Never kept up with it, didn’t even add it to Blockfolio because I assumed it was dead. Guess I’ll have to track down those coins.

why would it necessarily dip? And who says the dip wont be at a value higher than it is now?

digging out some old posts, kek at this one

Early stages. This will gain momentum, people will realise it's the next big thing then be forgotten for a while until it comes back to hunt the big boy

Should I get in now?

try and get an order filled in the 380-430 range if you can

how does this compare to railblocks in terms of potential?

Ask what the founders are doing with that large transaction fee dev fund? Ask how much XFUEL they are paying themselves. This is a pump to raise the rpice to unload XFUEL. DONT FALL FOR IT AGAIN!

redpill me on this

Where did the price rise come from? What brought it about? The only thing this coin delivers is news about them delivering with a large splash of hype. Market was taking a big hit from bitcoin rising, didn't take much to put XBY into the green and poeple flocked to it just because it was green. This coin only, and i mean only ever pumps and never delivers anything. It took them 7 months to make a website. All the ATH runs were coordinated hype pumps. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SHIT

ok sweetie, i feel bad that you sold too low but you are really way too emotionally invested in this coin

what should someone put their money into then besides xby?

Go ask them what they are doing with that large dev fund and why they are still running large transaction fees if they do not need funding anymore because they created the magic XFUEL coins. Put your money in safe coins. ETH, XMR, XRP etc etc. ASK ABOUT THE XBY DEV FUND. I'm telling you all from insider view, they are skimming it off the top.