LTC: TOO LATE TO BUY IN?

Other urls found in this thread:

neurobot.trading/forecasts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just do it pussy

I dont even think this will reach 300

What are you, fucking retarded? Trade the margins, wait for the pull back and sell on the inevitable pop. Do this with all coins. Watch for long washouts, pop in when you see things stabilize. They always bounce up 30-50% when that happens.

In retard terms, please?

You are fucking dumb. If you just held you would’ve made way more gains on any of the major coins this year. None of this trying to time the fucking dip the whole market is going way up the next couple years just buy and hodl

this meme should really only pertain to ltc. LTC is now dubbed ChadCoin of 2018

If BTC hold steady for an extended time then alt coins will explode all over the place.

If you had LTC right now, would you sell it?
That's your answer.

I would, am I wrong?
t. considers selling now to buy the dip later

I cant explain this in retard terms as its too complicated for retards to understand, and it cant be explained simply. The charts are always unpredictable, but theres an inherent predictability in their behavior as a result of that. Thats why when you see it going flat out and only changing value by 1-5% for a 12 hour stretch, its almost always going to bounce up again, because thats a recognizable pattern. You also gotta stop focusing on these dumb fuck moon missions that you can only semi accurately predict. Day trade. Its far easier to realize a coin is always going up and down by 15% as the day goes on, then it is to sift through hundreds of articles to try and figure out when some cock is going to list it on a new exchange.

I literally just did

I'm sorry for your loss.

Is there somewhere or a book you know that explains this all, for a none retarded person?

I could literally re enter right now and buy the same amount cheaper

not doing so unless it dips bellow 150 though

There is no book, you just learn it by doing it. Put some money on the line, learn to read charts, watch for the archetypal patterns. Its an art when you get down to it, there is no single guide thats going to make you succeed, but if you want some help, and you're going to have to do this anyways, to get down some of the fundamentals, pick 70-100 coins, and do studies on them. Figure out their design team, stated function, roadmap of advancements (of their are any) and then keep an eye on all of them.When you got a good feeling shit is going to happen invest in it. I used to be like these guys and keep my focus on the moon mission. Its part of my game plan, but its secondary now. Now I focus on the margins. Those peaks and valleys might not look like shit to you but you add them up over the course of a few days, and theyre usually topping out at 100-150% total.

GET IN NOW YOU BETA KEK
CHAD SAW AN ARTICLE ON IT ON FB AND ALREADY BOUGHT IN
YOU DECIDED TO ASK HERE INSTEAD

hgeres two tools to help you, dont put too much weight on the nueral network, but its far more accurate then any poster you're going to encounter on Veeky Forums

neurobot.trading/forecasts
coinmarketcal.com

God dammit I saw 3 facebook chads post they bought in.
I had some LTC, I KNEW I should have fucking gone all in on it though. Fuck me.

LTC and IOTA are the chadcoins of 2018

I'm really glad I bought $3k worth of litecoin when it was $100. I should have listened to myself and bought $5k like I was going to though.

HAHA NO NEVER 5000 BY EOY SCREENSHOT THIS

What if I told you there were Chads on this very thread...

Put me in screenshop

i went all in 265 because I was so tilted from panic seeling my eth at 503 earlier and had convinced myself ltc was on a bull run to 300.

guess I was fucking wrong.

it better fucking go to 300.

Ok, thanks for the advice.

I've became obsessed with it since I have a decent amount of disposable income. From what I've seen so far a lot of people seem to move from one coin to another, and I think you should have 5 to 10 you don't touch. A fund for day trading, and a fund for moon missions that you count as lost once you put the money in.

True dat. Learned the hard way today. Traded my LTC after the pump for the ETH pump today and I lost all of my gains

*After I traded back to LTC

As a psychologist, I cringe at how much the Hedonic Treadmill is displayed in this place.

The obsession is something you gotta battle. Most of the time its your own mind you're fighting against. Its too easy to get sucked in and keep refreshing the page and panic when it drops by 5% or get caught up in fluctuations that are on too short of a time frame to matter, or panic when you see something moon that you havent invested in. You gotta be calculated at all times, and emotionally detach yourself from what you're doing.

The other day I went to bed and it was 100 and I was like fuck yeah I'm dropping a grand on this tomorrow and I'm gonna get 10 ltc straight up. Wake up and it's fucking 130 and was super pissed and thought I'll just buy the dip hur dur and ignored that and just bought in. It's going to 3k by the end of the year. Buy in now and thank yourself later.

I was one of the anons shilling LTC to you fuckers for the past year and got called out every time.

Should have listened up, coinlets.

oh I've actually just started to see a therapist, actually its a college psych building where the person I am seeing is getting their doctorate. It's really my first foray into mental health.

I JUST BOUGHT A LITECOIN AND I ONLY HAVE $150 LEFT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT

PLEASE DON'T MEME ME OUT OF MY MONEY Veeky Forums

I JUST STARTED BUYING CRYPTO AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING, I HAVENT EVEN BOTHERED TO LURK HERE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i already got out, normies are gonna freak out again and panic sell if it dips

oh shit should I sell? OH NO

YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT JUST HODL TIGHT

so whats the ltc/xmr ratio looking like to you guys? good time to put litecoin into monero or what. im asking this into a ltc thread because already know what answers i get in a monero thread

Just go 50/50.

I was all in on LTC for a while but just got out, I feel like the chances it goes to 300 and 150 today are equal and I wouldn't like to risk that

IM FUCKING HOLDIN ON BROTHER

STRAIGHT OUT OF THE MANLET PIT FOR Veeky Forums RIGHT INTO THE CRYPTO OF Veeky Forums

TRUMP GOT NOTHING ON ME

I NEED A DOCTOR! SOMEBODY CALL DJ KHALED

what exchange would you use? its been years since ive done this crap

It depends on frequency and other factors. There are times to change strategies, like when a certain coin rockets up 60% in one fucking day. Sell and buy the dip. Else, zoom out to 6h and go

>learn to read charts
>Its an art
It's phenomenal that people who deride "stupid boomers" for being tech illiterate sincerely believe TA has any predictive power whatsoever.

rofl maybe

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

nope. easy run to 300 and i think it's a useless shitcoin

Im assuming TA means technical analysis? If thats what you mean I kind of agree with you. Theres nothing predictable about the prices, but that in itself is something thats predictable, in a paradoxical way. I nailed my last 8 trades with a 3% accuracy because I switched from analyzing everything to just feeling out the charts from what I knew about the mass psychology.

this is where we dump on the plebs right?

Of course it is, you fuck. Do you not realize how many normies read about this shit over the weekend and bought for the first time today? Then told all of their friends that they made 100 dollars in a day? There will be mass influxes of normie buyers between now and Christmas, the a new influx of Christmas money buyers after that. Normies dont care about tech or anything else that we do. They will buy the coin that they can afford to buy one whole item of. Which is litecoin. LTC 1k EOY. Guaranteed.

My mother, an aunt, and three friends asked me about bitcoin today, and none of them even knew I had bought in. The word is out.

NIGGERS ZOOM OUT GOD DAMN

Sell while you can

Where are you getting those odds? Oh you made them up?

Back to $32 summer prices, brother! Get ready to go back and rev up those fryers.

dudde like 7 out of 13 people know hes right

I got burned in summer and waited for the inevitable crash to buy in again. Guess I fucked myself

SELLL SEELLLL SELLLLL AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you want to analyze charts and their probabilities like a hardcore autist/scientist, check out Al Brooks' 3 price action books.