Veeky Forums BTFO!

I bet you coincucks feel really stupid now.

>wallstreet
opinion discarded

>New things frighten me

>Boomer
opinion discarded

His generation has nothing to do with the validity of his statements.

Being able to buy heroin off the deepweb is a valuable service.
BTC validated.
>John T. Reed: 0
>BTC: 1

>Normiebook

Kys faggit

John t. Faggot

It's been established since the very beginning that bitcoin is capable of holding value and functioning as a currency.
What is wrong with these people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BOOMERS BTFO

Sounds like a complete faggot to me.

How does it feel like that I made double the amount you make in a month in the span of 2 days while sitting on my ass eating pizza?

>What is wrong with these people.
Also "default bias."

this fag should lock hisself in his florida retirement home and never utter another one of his retarded opinions again. does he even understand the force of nature hidden behind crypto? is is the alt right x1000

best ID I have ever seen

lmao nice catch

what the shit, people still expand their voabulary past early 20s?

this lmao

It does when he's talking about something that his generation doesn't understand and dont have the years left to understand.

Boomers fucked up so much.
>Social Security likely wont exist for Millenials
>Schooling system 200 years out of date.
>Act like the Dollar Bill is the only way to utilize value

I can go on and on.
Boomers had their time, they had their chance. All they did was spend time dropping bombs on eachother and stunting the economy.

once the boomers in legislation Die off we can get human Civilization rolling.

Name is John.
Opinion Discarded.

As if the jewish confetti known as federal reserve notes is any better.

I dont care for the opinions of tech illiterates
Bitcoin is the most powerful and most secure network in the history of computation and will remain this way for another decade. It's worth trillions.

The sad thing is that he probably spent 20 of the few remaining minutes of his life writing that.

He probably uses "salient" in real life and his grandkids make fun of it and his son-in-law eggs them on because he thinks the old man is a pompous windbag and his daughter tries to hush them but she thinks it's funny too.

>missing the broom mopper thread

John T. Reed can Reed this dick,

And the only reason any of that has stayed the case is because they are trying to move society foward on their 400 year old out of date CuckBuck tech that they use to fuck the American people into submission.

God I literally just went up to the bank to try and put more of my cuck bucks onto my card so I can buy more Bitcoin Cash before the Visa card becomes available and I wasnt able to.

The ATM's were literally gone.
It's a fucking Bank of America. Like WHAT THE FUCK GIMME MY DIGIBUCKS FOR KEKBUCKS YOU JEWS

Dinosaur laughs at mammal for not having scales

The irony being bitcoin can't scale

This. Didn’t even read after seeing his pic. Lmao.

/thread

He probably thinks Israel is our greatest of allies

pretty much this.
the boring boomie cuckbux economy and society is finished. gen ₿ has ideas and systems powered by digibits magic that they will never understand or be alive to enjoy

I can't even get quarters for laundry anymore through these banks without having an account. They are fucking useless. The amount of commercial property that is going to open up when they go bust will be unreal.

Also note in U.S. and Europe they have added bail-in provisions so if they do blow up they are going to dip their jew claws into the accounts like they did in Cyprus.

>"I don't care for the opinions of tech illiterates"
>Proceeds to call a blockchain based on SHA2 encryption the most secure
>Proceeds to call 200k unconfirmed transactions the most powerful network

Blockchain is the future of currency, but it's not going to be the king of shitcoins.