Just went under 16k prepare for a free fall

just went under 16k prepare for a free fall

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointicker.co/coinbase/btc/usd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What exchange are you looking at?

his imagination

also OPs bubble chart doesn't even work because we just reached an ATH

No doubt we are in the mania stage right now, just which part of it is the question:
>media attention: check, major networks covering
>enthusiasm: check, normies talking about all their sweet overnight gainz
>greed: normies continue to pump hoping for moar gainz

I think normies will go home to their families for christmas, all those who bought crypto will tell all their family members about how much money they made in crypto, and we'll see another coinbase fueled buying cycle of eth, btc, and ltc into mid jan, crash of btc to 6k around mid jan, and then return to mean by feb

>poloniex

It's at 16,500 on Polo you retard. Also they account for 1.73% of the total BTC volume

16.4k on bitfinex. Slowly but surely it's going down.

just watch

honestly will probably correct. its goes bitcoin pump, ltc pump, small eth pump then correction

>Was so wrong he had to delete his comment
>just watch

Oh m, uh, great technical analysis user. See where that gets you?

>crash of btc to 6k around mid jan
people on this faggot forum honestly can't be this dumb

>thinks i cant repost my comment

i arbitrage too faggot

i noticed this pattern the prices are falling on all other exchanges until they meet poloniex's price, then poloniex prices falls and the other exchanges follow

it's happened multiple times

>just watch

I know right. It's crashing way before mid-jan

fucking kek

You seem to be missing the part where you specifically talk about Polo, Binance and Bittrex in terms of affecting the market, which makes you a huge retard because none of them have more than 1.81% of the market volume for BTC

you think it's not happening with other exchanges? i mention bittrex and binance because thats all anyone here uses

Just watch this address on OmniExplorer: 3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

When that address creates Tether, BTC spikes. Take a look at where it's sending and which webs of accounts have big holdings in this shit. They are trying desperately to starve out the people trying to short this garbage.

This is watching Jews going bankrupt even though they own the printing press, a once in a lifetime event. I love every second of it.

delete this

GDAX maintenance you pleb. Plus it rebounded.
bitcointicker.co/coinbase/btc/usd/

cope

I don't have any bitcoin, it's for bazingoids and old fags.

>Not thinking we are all in the delusional state

Well, except that everything is valued in BTC! fuck, that needs to end or they need to pick a btc price and stop trading in it, the swings are ridiculous. It is still new I guess, meh.