I'm fucking sick of you retards

I'm sick of...

- pajeets, who trade on cents
- pussy faggots that FUD coins that they missed out on by selling too early or never buying
- idiots that can't fucking google how to buy crypto
- the PnD discord scam groups
- nocoiners
- shitcoin shills (recently, wabi wabi)

This is the current state of Veeky Forums. It was fun while it lasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WERTCMa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The parasites come and fuck pretty much everything eventually. The good times never last for long.

>- pajeets, who trade on cents

Yep. This just confirms crypto has gone mainstream.

The shitcoin shills are the worst, there is zero reason to have 5x topics about a dead coin
Answering googlable questions doesnt bother me, teach a man to fish and he’ll hold your bag someday

In other words, you mad that you can't get "rich" doing nothin and feel like it's a list of other peoples' fault?

Crypto was and is a scam. Just because a small handful make a lot of money gambling on a ponzi scam doesn't somehow legitimize it...

But notice, the people who are rich cashed out. They didn't get stuck in the loop of "if I sell now I'll miss out on more gains". All shitcoin exchanges combined CANNOT support the current mkt cap. The TRUE price is maybe $1,000 / BTC. If you can sell now for $16K do it, because your "paper" gains mean nothing and can vanish in minutes.

>All shitcoin exchanges combined CANNOT support the current mkt cap
coinbase can. it has insurance

no faggot. i've made solid gains. all is good there. the issue is that there's so much noise here making this place not as fun and useful as it once was. additionally, the meme quality has declined (probably because of the presence of normalfags and pajeets).

you sound autistic by the way.

God I miss DGB memes

OP specifically said nocoiners annoy him. Cope somewhere else please.

So fucking leave and never come back

t. pajeet

Not cool man, not cool

>designated brown id

REQ IS DUMPING RIGHT NOW SELL SELL SELL

Don't kid yourself. Insurance? hahaha Didn't work in 2009 with insured mortgages. A scam is a scam.

So you're telling you made money but still require a specific section on an anonymous message board to have fun? Sounds like you need some friendcoin, but are running into an issue of not being able to buy friends. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

W A B I
A
B
I

Damn, 2-hit combo on that triggering. Wanna invest in tamponcoin? Absorbs your tears.

Wabi is not a shitcoin!

Apologize pls sir

>shitty jokes i.e. "friendcoin", "tamponcoin"

good one faggot.

then hop on discord boii

discord.gg/WERTCMa