RLC moon starting again. 10 days to dApp store

10 days to the dApp store launch. I know RLC has been a tough hold, but patience will pay off.

If you are not balls deep in this coin right now, I pity you.

$1 EOY.

$10 Q2.

$25 Q4?

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Having to rely on other developers to give your coin value.

Pass

Hey, man. Just trying to warn you all. Don't go FOMO'ing in at $5 thinking you're smart and "buying early".

Oh, also : There is a reason this had it's highest volume EVER last week, even more than its previous ATH of $1.25.

Don't blow it.

I think this could reach higher than a buck by end of year. Lol cloud computing is a 100 bill industry and whet iexec is trying to could be revolutionary. There are rumors that they are in talks with IBM. Team is also full of PhDs that don't pnd their coin.

This is true. I am being conservative with those numbers. Because of the name and it's history, people don't believe or don't care. They will soon learn.

/comfy/

We one piece of good news from x10. I can feel it

I mean, the *physical product* dApp store launches in TEN DAYS. This should gain every day up to then and stick for good this time. God knows what Q1's Version 2 will bring. Gonna be a comfy winter.

What's the difference with Golem?

DYOR

Classic accumulation phases. May not happen today or tomorrow, but a storm is brewing.

Come to think of it, if the IBM partnership really happens, $100 could be realistic by EOY 2018. Goddamn. Comfy.

wow
IBM huh?

We'll see. This fucker is still due for a 5X at least, very, very soon.

you really see this at 20k sats?

that's pretty far out there. do you know if they have any announcements ? aside from the Dapp store release

The December-January roadmap is likely enough for a new ATH. Version 2 in Q1. This coin will have its day and fiddly fingers / naysayers will bow. Cap it.

I just bought in. I'd have 150k before taxes if that were true. I see at least 50$ but I can't imagine having that much money.

Happens every day, user. If you're not satisfied by Q4 2018, dump it, but I guarantee you will be moderately wealthy.

Why did it moon a couple hours ago? Did some faggot group pump it and now you're telling people to buy your bags?

i got this OP

OP wants you to buy this for the long haul. buy it and forget it for a year
he says its a team of PhDs
so it should work out.

It's never been below 50 cents, not a bad place to buy in when you see the potential. This hasn't even been pumped compared to other alts

i'm concerned it would get delisted from Bittrex like SafeX

someone was fudding about it the other day

It will not get delisted. Again, last week it hit .80 cents, and it's ATH in VOLUME. You guys are going to blow it if you don't get on board soon.

See that spike? That's last weeks accumulation.
That'll be happening again, ten-fold.

1% per 5 minutes. never been more comfy.

If we crack .70 cents, it is game-fucking-on, people. Edging.

This coin is seriously lacking memes, I will make some while I watch my portfolio reach new highs. I thought I'd never see .36 BTC ever again

Where we're going, we don't need memes.

i'm kinda balls deep into RCN for now

but as soon as i can take out profits from that i'll park it in RLC

thank you for the tip

i'll buy it and hold it for a year

Be quick. Smartest user of the day award goes to you. Cheers.

Why does this one faggot have 75% of the posts on this thread?

>what is erc20

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's all good

i recall being this active on RCN threads about 2 weeks and ungrateful shitbags like you would make similar observations.

looks like my RCN call was spot on. so i'll be banking on that fervor that OP is pushing around here.

BTFD

reloading for another run?

>100 billions

Akshually it's a 250 and projected to be 400 by 2020.

On the long term it's the same thing, on the short term iExec provides off-chain computation for Dapps while Golem wants to do 3D rendering.

Golem didn't release jackshit and is more than 6 months late though.

happy i sold my golem bags long ago

RCN about to moon, finally.

Been holding RLC for a while now Comfy hold knowing this should be above 200 mil marketcap

On what exchange can I buy RLC?

Bittrex

you poor sods with heavy bags...

I've warned newbs and cryptotards about the potential of this project but clearly they want to remain poor. Bags are ready for the rocketship.

Get on this discord if you want to double your portfolio in two days, based on whale's advice. discord.gg/5DjF5Nd

I lost so much on this shit...
I can't decide should I sell it for a loss or wait

wait of course, you shouldn't have bought full bags in the first place if you don't have enough faith in the product.

RLC got wrecked by the bitcoin bull run. Threw in 0.8 btc back when btc was less than 5k.

But these random spikes look like accumulation to me. Saw similar behavior when BCH was $300.

Agree. Looks like accumulation. I’ll throw in a couple of hundred bucks and see what happened when the app launches