twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

980 ripple holding

50,000 XRP here

not holding any here

i picked up 24000 at 1800 sats a few days ago, thinking it was the bottom
>nope
>jan/feb cant come soon enough

434 XRP- waiting for my Lambo

Bought 207 today with some LTC gains, is this a long term hold or flip position?

abandon ship the normies are here

hold
or day trade during periods of low volatility.

Where do you think it'll go to? $4?

xlm holder here ready to shit all over ripple :)

wow look at all of these retards.

the partnerships will be taking on the xRapid protcol, which does NOT, I repeat, does NOT use the XRP token.

ripple and xrp are separate things and if you don't understand that you shouldn't be buying.

this isn't FUD I am holding XRP, but this is a long term hold, and price will only increase when the volume of XRP being purchased by banks (banks that actually CHOOSE to use XRP and not just the ripple protocol), exceeds the volume of XRP that ripple have available to sell privately (hint: they have a fuckload)

Thanks, was thinking about sitting on it for 6 months. I feel like XRP is undervalued given the market cap and current environment.

xRapid is the one that uses XRP...fool.

boy, out of all the ripple products, xRapid is the only one guaranteed to use xrp.

IT'S HAPPENING

brainlet

Why is it pumping on no news? Is money simply fleeing BTC slowly and looking for safety in top 10 coins?

Google pay/Amazon and Coinbase.

For those that doubt CB, there is nothing under $10 that is as established as XRP. It's on year 4 and CB likes the cheap coins that they can stock up and buy then sell to normies once it hits for 2x, 5x, 10x.

Cheers to 2018 lads. We going to make it.

EOY 2018 - $10 worst case.

Holding 1200 since June so I'm officially about even with fees included. wew.

Ripple had to sell the il then backdoor xrp. They have bee doing that for YEARS now. Stay salty. 2018 will see double digit xrp.

She is literally perfect. Would throw her 5 xrp to fuck.

XRP is the king of shitcoins, and anyone holding it deserves the financial ruin coming to them.

>Up 4,000% for 2017 but still cheap
>250 fin tech/bank employees
>literally sells to banks and institutions
>has the that navigates legal aspect
>by 2020 every persons' on earth bank will own xrp.
>shit coin
Just sold 100K

>the partnerships will be taking on the xRapid protcol, which does NOT, I repeat, does NOT use the XRP token.

Well that's the biggest fucking DERP I've seen on this board yet.

BTW, I'll just leave this here...

Isnt that old? Im pretty sure that was debunked as recently as a few months ago. Yuge if true or new.

Ping it, doofus. I literally just took that screenshot.

Koreans finally translated the word escrow to their native tongue.

in all likelyhood because it doesn't budge much during market-wide dips
people are like "huh this one looks safe hedge of comfy non-volatile returns"

that or FOMO because people think it's the next paypal (or if they know a bit more, SWIFT).

on that note ISO 20022 is kinda meh but on the implementation side, it's very interesting. Take the New Payments Platform in Australia for instance, it could be the death of paypal, google pay etc, possibly even treading onto visa/mastercard territory). It's a very interesting time, banks really seem to be catching up in the tech space, and (hopefully) changing their service offerings to suit. Ripple (the corporation) is certainly caught up in all this. Do we take their word that XRP plays a pivotal role? idk but gains aside both the technology and the political aspect of all this stuff is pretty damn interesting. everyone wants to process your money lel

Yes, but I'm referring to the relevance of the DNS. It doesn't actually mean alipay is using or going to use ripple. Just means they're hosting a ripple validator or something.

Here. This IP has been around for months
xrpchat.com/topic/8815-is-this-proof-of-alipay-working-with-ripple/

Just bought 100k

Ahhh! What happened? My computer is hax0rd now.

twitter.com/miguelvias/status/939299537134514176

heck off

Look at the outrageous supply. You really think that value is going to move much?

That "outrageous supply" is targeting a $5.3 trillion/day market.

Yes. XRP will easily hold the no.2 spot through 2018 and will nudge if not outright overtake BTC.

Derpy derp hurrrrr.

> thinks coins supply on highly divisible crypto currency is relevant

haha wow 100 billion is a big number my pruny brain cant comprehend

laws of mathematics no longer apply

integer overflow, my brain only has 32 bits

486 here, what is the best way to get ripple, ive been buying btc converting it to xrp via changelly, shapeshift is blocked in new york, my problem is is that changelly reuses to work for me now does anyone know of a better alternative?

>>
No, they haven't a fuckload anymore... They put them into a fixed contract. 90 of all coins are now fixed and only 10 percent per year are freed from this. If not used then they go back into this contract. So pretty low circulation now.

>integer overflow, my brain only has 32 bits

legit kek'd

120 dollary doos/XRP by 2025

pls post screenshot or proof to make me dream, only 2k XRP hodlet here...

I can confirm, it still works.

I lied, only 47,000. Better buy another 3k

what a coincidence..

Too bad, I'm a poor fag and can only allocate 300$ each month to buy crypto

newfag here, been doing a bit of research and have decided to invest in ripple, (seems cheap for it's potential)

what is the Veeky Forums approved place to buy and store my crypto?

Bumping for answer to this. Gonna buy $500 worth for shits and giggles.

To store?
Hardware wallet like a ledger nano S, make sure they support the shitcoins you want to buy

You can buy XRP from bitstamp they have a quick way to verify people usually less than 24 hours

the only time people made money with this shitcoin was in the beginning of the year. it will never pump again. it will keep going down forever.