About to moon

about to moon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coinexcom/status/940422816754671617
newsbtc.com/2017/07/31/erik-voorhees-confirms-will-dump-bitcoin-cash-quickly-possible/
coingeek.com/risks-segregated-witness-opening-door-mining-cartels-undermine-bitcoin-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scam coin backed by eBay scammer Roger Ver and Chicom agent Jihad Wu

ya but its about to moon

Not yet. One more mega pump left in BTC. 19k is top.

Bitcoin Cash is made by honest people. Bitcoin is backed by Jews.

this shit is awful. kys

Yep the slow climb for past few hours and korean volume has 10x on bcash in the past hour. Here comes a pump

>Implying they aren't both supported by dishonest fucks

Ok I take it back. BCH is obviously about to moon hard.

. @BKBrianKelly on Bitcoin Cash "Bitcoin Cash is going after global M1 or the cash market effectively that's a 100 trillion dollar market so much bigger market share"

> satoshi's vision

its linked with btc.. it's not doing shit u fucking niggers.

lots of positive news today. bitmex and gbtc have finished dumping their BCH, and the billionaire backers have swallowed it up.
One more dump coming at coinbase, but there might be a curveball coming where they allow fiat purchase of BCH (rumors) which will be huge

i think the real bullrun will happen when exchanges make BCH pairs with other coins. so it might be a good idea to always scoop up on dips. at least thats what im doing.

DONT INSULT ME AND MY BUSINESS

twitter.com/coinexcom/status/940422816754671617

The mining pool Viabtc has announced that it will launch a new cryptocurrency exchange @coinexcom, based in UK, which will exclusively host cryptocurrency-to-cryptocurrency markets andl use Bitcoin Cash as its base trading pair.

nice

desperate attempt at keeping bcrash relevant.

These are literally the clowns who have no idea what they’re doing but make money by pumping and dumping shit.

Bitcoin.com offering Bitcoin Cash Visa debit card

It's 100% happening

how many time it is about to moon alr?

nobody is going to use this fucking bullshit. You really think anyone wants to pay 15%-40% in some capital gain tax just to purchase something in retail setting? LOL another chink chirade

digits confirm BCH hits 5k this week

By this logic crypto will never be used as cash. People will reach a breaking point with Fed and IRS kikes.

looks like BCH run is canceled, sell now

Roger is the most alpha of coin founders
He is a black belt in BJJ

fuckin' awesome, this man saved BTC from a corporate takeover by blockstream.

Are there legit (non-retarded) crypto investors that DON'T believe in Roger Ver? How is that possible? The only reason he's harassed is because he's fighting Blockstream. He's accused of sock-puppeting/shilling but it's the accusers that are in fact guilty.

One thing you can always bank on is that a statement of logic & factual truth will stop a Veeky Forums thread dead in its tracks.

I believe the law is being changed for

Veeky Forums come buy some BCH. we got:

Bitcoin Jesus
Satoshi Nakamoto
Jihan Wu
Calvin Ayre
Gavin Andreson
Kim Dotcom
fuck who knows how many other billionaire early btc adopters who support bch

I support bch but Craig Wright is a faggot.

I am not sure how anyone with a brain would back a slow expensive coin argument. Then go into complete fucking denial that slow and more expensive matters and that a store of value is completely separate from the functionality of the card.

Then on top of that all of the arguments a fucking stupid. Raising the block size to for now to address the problems would not "set a precedent"

Motherfuckers are in completely fucking truth denial regarding BTC.

Also McAfee & Voorhees

>Voorhees
He supported Segwitx2.

newsbtc.com/2017/07/31/erik-voorhees-confirms-will-dump-bitcoin-cash-quickly-possible/

don't buy the cright fud, mate

if your ADD can handle it theres a couple really good nchain talks he's put out recently on how they plan to scale this thing

he is also bringing distributed on-chain p2p poker app to BCH. as an ex online poker pro, this has been the holy grail killer app of crypto years in the waiting

I am also about 90% convinced he was involved in the 'satoshi nakamoto' team, along with hal finney and maybe one or two others who helped in the beginning

>McAfee
fuck yes, buy BCH

If that were true he should be able to prove it. It's really tarnished his credibility. He even wrote an article about mining cartel 51% attacks possible on Segwit. I read it and it makes sense, but I really can't trust the man.

coingeek.com/risks-segregated-witness-opening-door-mining-cartels-undermine-bitcoin-network/

I do actually believe the true Satoshi would support bch as well. A tip of the cap would be nice, like Satoshi trading some of his segwitcoin for bitcoin. His funds have literally never moved though so idk.

Also grayscale and capo have runnout of bch to dump.
Remember when you guys pissed your pants with delight when the 30k bearwhale wall got eaten
BCH has eaten over 300k.

You mean BTG?

Bcash will never ever beat bitcoin. Simply because it's not called Bitcoin. What does a normie buy? Mona lisa or mona lisa painted by someone better than leonardo davinci?