So..whats up with this one?

So..whats up with this one?

Is it going to moon in 2018? How much do you think?

The market cap of this coin is too much to go to 20USD Right?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

curious about this too

ETH / IOTA / ADA / NEO?

why is it better than ETH

The supply is pretty big.
It's market cap is deceptive because the supply is largely in the hands of people who haven't gotten a chance to sell it yet, and the demand is centered on bittrex and binance which japs don't really use.
No coin should start off at 400mil after the ICO. This could dump big time if it hit a Japanese exchange. I'm interested in it but I won't buy until then. There will be other projects to make money off of in the mean time.

this just looks like another smart contract clone w nice branding, someone shill me it

Like which one? I only own 700 of ADA

Its a gamble, but the tech is cool. Assuming they can live up to their own hype I think we can see $1.00 EOY 2018. Anyone who tells you this is a a shitcoin is a shill.

They have a provably secure PoS algorithm, are including regulatory compliance features, planning to implement formal verification of smart contract code, thinking ahead about implementing a sharding-like solution and might accomplish this before the ethereum devs do. They also want to distribute the blockchain between nodes eventually to limit download size.
Basically their team is stacked with PhDs trying to make the ultimate smart contract coin.

$1 by EOY 2018 likely

True but it plans on fixing the plans of scalability that ethereum has as well as open up the smart contracting coding to Javascript and other common programming languages to make it more accessible. Also uses proof of stake mining not proof of work,

$1 is nice and realistic for a project like this, I like it, not too absurd, just right.

I'm sinking 500 pw into this, let's see if it pays off.

Sounds like the selling points are scalability and security, makes sense if they're trying to basically replace ETH. Thoughts on IOHK? Not sure how reliable this is, but seems to cast some doubt on them: medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa

>Debunked hit piece article

I get it that newfags are constantly pouring in late to the party, but this is old news, try and keep up Timothy.

And yes, they are actively designing and building Cardano to be superior to ETH in every aspect. Whether that is an attempt to replace, is of course up to the market to decide.

Just to to touch up on that article, the biggest points it attempts to dramatize are how it was only available to Japanese people, more importantly, older businessmen.

They also try to discredit the way in which the sale was done. Calling it a "ponzi" or something of the likes, where as it was actually a investment procedure called tranche investing. This was done for distribution purposes.

Everything else is literally an attempt to assassinate the good character of Charles with old, resolved dramas, anyone with some intellect can spot that, however as it goes, not everyone is blessed with the ability to spot bullshit when seen.

And honestly I hope people keep ignoring Cardano for petty reasons, the whole idea of investing early is to beat the others to the pot.

At least tell me why I should but if you're going to shill

>Is is going to moon 2018?
No try 2019

>What's up with this one
Fair PoS, functional (haskell) backbone so that contracts are not written with object states, offchain communication for auditing (oracle), identity, anonymous addressing, contracts written in both solidity or their own language which is a functional paradigm, Ethereum classic compatible beyond just oracle communication.

This is a coin that doesn't need shilling, it only requires your ability to do 5 minutes of research and then reflect on the current state of cryptocurrencies.

Seriously why do you want us to shill everything, go to a LINK or REQ thread if you want to be spoon fed some nonsense.

appreciate the responses, noted

agreed

I hate the name, sounds like a mafia family

Charles is great because he's an asshole who is usually right. The best kind of asshole

Because if I researched every coin shilled on biz I'd have to quit my wagecuck job. Most of them are literally shitcoins