Dump or hodl

current sentiment on btc?

altcoin shills and borderline retards seem to be spamming that it's going down

do with that what you may

double top af bruh

Hold. Or sell and rebuy a little lower.

im new can you explain to me what you mean by the lines and stuff?

What's HODL about?

* or like a guide that i can read up on or summin

u think its gonna dip today?

Look what I have started. Yessss good goyim, praise the money orange

you must be new here.

it means hold on for dear life my also new friend. :^)

coming through boys, double the good luck

ima make dis 1 ETH

reddit sure is here.

How many of you are actually hodling for your life?

what leads you to believe that im from reddit? because im not fluent in trading?

i got one for you

reveal

:0

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE kys normalfaggot

Get the fuck out you low iq piece of shit, even an eigth-grader can grasp the basics of what's going on in that chart

I'm in it until the end. BTC will never disappear.

stupid fucking shitcoin. has high fees. is losing to other crytpo in user adoption. it is controlled by a private corporation. it is being pumped illegally whenever more tether appears from thin air. its dev/marketing team is a bunch of retards consisting of a religious fanatic, a chink troll, and some faggot that wants to scale it using "tabs". it has segwit which destroyed the security, allowing for anyone-can-spend tx. it is promoting lighting network which will never happen, and even if it were a thing it would simply be a blockstream fee grab on a private sidechain. it no longer adheres to the whitepaper, yet it claims to deserve the name bitcoin. it has lost all merchant adoption. it relies on heavy censorship, including rewritting the white paper. utter shit is what it, UTTER FUCKING SHIT. if you are smart you sell it now, while the media is still making tards interested enough to pump it.

satoshi essentially outlined the lightning network in his paper, its where they got the idea in the first place. your whole post just reeks of bcash fud. you bought their bull, man. go actually read the whitepaper

>85k sat fee for a .01 btc transaction rn

it means fuckall user, only means brainlet is trying to predict price movement via astrology

buy stuff like this

If you don't hold 80%+ BTC you're a fucking retard.

the whitepaper where bitcoin is called peer to peer digital cash? i've read it. but in your defense, i suppose its easier to call something fud than to do any research or provide any counter evidence. don't waste your time, everything i wrote is a proven fact.

>acronymizing on but not for

Im new to crypto, will BTC dip?

At what price should i buy?

never buy BTC. by something that works, like ETH.

You don't know shit about Satoshi

Ohhh boy, here we go.

i have listened to dozens of craig wright interviews. i think i know what he wanted bitcoin to be, and its not this pile of abortion that his god-coin has turned into.

You retarded faggots crack me up.

Buy BTC, thank me later.

I think it is gonna dip everyday! One of these days Ill be right if I keep on believing.

>works
>gets cucked for weeks by cats

Bitcoin maximalists are spamming that it's going to keep going up.