Who else is

100% all in link right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ltc 30%
Link 70%

My ltc gains turned my link holdings into all profit status.

All in, 865k strong. The ultimate Chadfolio.

I'm 100 % in.
Everything else is pumped beyond belief

I have Bitcoin , ether, ltc,neo, and link.

Started with 200 bucks in July now at 15k

Can any linkie explain to me why volume is so high for this fucking coin?? It's bee like this for weeks i'm totally baffled. Its lso at 1550 sats right now, how easy is it for me to buy and hold for an easy 20% gain?

Yuuuuuuuuup

If you hold Link for a mere 20% gain you will hate yourself. This is what you buy and hold until you either have a mansion or a cardboard box.

its because this is actually the most promising project at the moment and is meme'd and fud'd and shilled to death

I feel so bad for you user

300K Strong.

Going to sell part to get initial back, then wait 2-3 years.

h-holy moly

Me lol

JUST

Might sell my 100k stack

>tfw watching other coins moon constantly
>tfw assblaster was a larper
>tfw down like 50%

Why am I holding this again? It is promising, but other coins must be promising too right??

>average linkie

not going to lie.

link is either going to make or break me.

but honestly. crypto is 100% play money for me. this is all just a game. I have no money invested because I pulled out original investment a long time ago.

60% LINK
Gonna make it

I seen a linkie with 1.75million stack of link, fucker is going to be able to buy his own small country

The volume was quite low after the last pump. So I'm assuming someones fueling up for another big pump.

Can we include req?

why do you fuckers even buy this shitcoin? it has no potential but memes are all over it

>it has no potential
It is impossible to both harbor this opinion and be informed.

>oracle problem
>not realizing you dont need an erc20 to solve it
>not being experienced with crypto in the slightest

>it is promising, but other coins must be promising too right??

>he told me loved me
oldest trick in the book

what the fuck is this
are catfish the ultimate irl trolls?

55k LINK

It's not only the only thing I got, but the only thing I need.

actually, yes you do need a token/coin-based economy for node reputation
do you even know what the oracle problem is bro?

I'm quite sure you're one of those FUD for lulz guys with a big stack of LINK already.

They're not using the erc-20 (LINK) to "solve" the problem of an oracle. They're using the erc-20 (LINK) token to create a competitive self-contained economy where the best oracles rise to the top for trust over time as they compete with one another for accuracy and reliability.

The fact that you don't understand this means you should kys.

Jesus Christ imagine holding bags that heavy. I'm suicidal just thinking about it.
I hope when he sprouts whale wings he remembers us.

>requiring node reputation
>"trustless"
I own 0 LINK, but these constant link posts by people who dont understand the tech is fucking aggrevating

I believe you're full of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAAH
you fucking idiot
>quoting something i didnt say
>muh 'other people dont understand the tech but i do' me
>not understanding that its the smart contract and transacted currency that are trustless not the oracle, which is just decentralized.
>NOT HOLDING ANY LINK

Cool. Enjoy your bags of this dead coin (which you FOMO bought last month)
>thinking I believe that
think again faggot
Also enjoy your bags once the market cap goes to zero. I'm in on LTC/BTC/XMR/IOTA and made 400% gains already.
You faggots keep shilling your shitcoin nobody cares about.

I bought 40k at 21c right after EtherDelta listing and another 40k at 18c a while ago.
Do me a favor, if indeed you aren't a larper and just a retard, don't ever buy LINK.
Faggot.

i've rode those rides as well
and really, 400% is nothing

And now you're at 26c
Pathetic gains user
Don't worry I'll never buy this shitcoin
Only if you sold link last month during its ath

Woops ment 2 months ago

I see you like based coins. Pick up some xmr.

Just saw this truck. I will no longer doubt link and will go all in.

lol, literally nobody, just deluded /biz

LoopMissing every other moon mission... Is this some new emo style to hold dying ERC20 token. Just Google Chainlink scam, retards.

I had 159 ETH... now I only have 55k LINK

If any of you fucks had watched a video of Sergey and realised he is an incompetent retard that cannot even manage to string a logical sentence together about his own project, then you wouldn't be pissing a single cent away on this delusional project that has no actual application in the real world.

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY

>Is this some new emo style
kek

Not all in, have 30k

Also holding XMR, REQ, CAPP (ICO), ETH

Faggot I did think that to when I first watch him talk about chainlink, but to be honest if you listen to what he is saying he is in the money

Thats the comfiest tactic.

JUST

Link performance is almost comical again. Small pump, endless bleeding. I hate this fucking shitcoin and you ADHD morons so much.

ACCUMULATION CAN'T BE MORE OBVIOUS. HIGH VOLUME, EVERYBODY SELLING AND PEOPLE BUY IT AT LOW PRICES.

I have read the articles and it did worry me

random generic FUD only worries you if you are sub IQ90

No I have too signed up to chainlink about a month ago and said I would get a verification email, none was sent and I even sent them an email and got no response. It worried me

i love link but going all in is so fucking stupid

Tomorrow link pumps 50%. It's getting ready for the huge pump at the end of the year while faggots are partying their crap little gains away

Though I do believe he knows a lot of biz are behind this and he would be a dumb cunt to scam Veeky Forums. We all know what happen to the roastie that scammed /b/ out of a pizza

Biz is not b, we are weak neets