if you're weak hand, then panic sell haha

Other urls found in this thread:

xxl.obsidianplatform.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha

hehe

haha

h-hehe

if it wasn't for XBY mooning, i would have probably offed myself from my odn losses

i've lost over a bitcoin purely from trading odn

poop

at least get 200 more so you can be a masternode bag holder.

i'm staking currently but no rewards for the last 5 days, it's like the devs are laughing at me

shill dot com

whales playing it like a fiddle, this needs to be on a non-shitty exchange.

About to pick up a masternode, hope this coin gets listed on a non shit-tier exchange soon because it definitely needs more volume.

Hoping they align the application release with a new exchange. Otherwise we are just going to see the same pattern repeat. They have one planned coming up towards the end of the year post application launch but not sure what to expect.

no one wants your shitcoin pajeet

Great use case for the ODN messenger, quality developers, and even greater value potential in the largwr ODN security and privacy focused platform. Plant your seeds now because the fudders are right that the lack of exchange is the main thing holding this project back. Once binance/bittrex in January, Obsidian will move aggressively up the ranks

how many for a masternode?

fuckin christs. they want $5000 they need to market the messanger app ASAP!!!

$5K is extremely cheap for a master node. Tell me a coin with similar potential and cheaper nodes. Seriously MNs are insanely priced.

Not set in stone.

Fully aware but until further notice it is 10k. Blackstone actually referred to the masternode staking being live for their testing of the Obsidian XXL web interface which has 10K. If they drop the MN requirement down great. If it remains at 10K it will be expensive to buy in at a later date. It's just easier to state 10k and be on my way.

xxl.obsidianplatform.com/

masternodes aren't even available yet you fucking shill negro faggot

ofc its cheap, its literally just theory at this point

why are you so angry?

cuz i could have sold at 20k+

fair enough. this hold has been brutal.

at least you're not me
>bought node at 10k, held through 22k pump
>sold at 3600
>rebought at 5400
>now holding

cost me 1 bitcoin doing that shit, luckily my other coins are doing well