People who lost money on holding coins...

people who lost money on holding coins, can you tell me what coins and maybe what went wrong/what you can see in hindsight?

i'm trying to get into coins with lower market caps and want to try and improve my fail/success ratio by learning from others

This is unironically how I want my body to be disposed of.

I lost a little bit on DNT because I got greedy and didn't sell. Could've like 3x'd my investment back in August when it hit it's all time high, but I fell for the hodl meme. Queue me holding bags for few months with pretty much no action.

> mfw I take the $200 loss to sell my DNT bags for XMR at $139

I think it's some Maori ritual

its a sky burial This is common in tibet and Nepal too i guess its a Buddhist tradition.if you google sky burial you´ll find pics and info.

Being a retard and FOMOing into sia. Sold at 720 sats.

Lost 50% on LINK. Dont follow what /biz says.

bought into QASH hype at all time high
what a ride it's been

dude it's a pretty new coin, i guess, without knowing a lot about it, it could still gain a lot, no?

don't you believe in sia anymore?

In about 3 years maybe. Might be good at the current price but sure as shit not at 800 sats.

i thought about going for some storj

Your mistake was not going all in

Dude I was in on that original pump a couple months back, I really thought it was gonna go head to head with ZRX. Sold half my ZRX stack at 10x, the rest tonight at 5x. Fucking DNT I took a beating. Sometimes you gotta do it.

I took a loss on a few, selling too early in nearly all cases but they made it to other missions which kept the profit going up. It's really just the opportunity cost but that matters a lot given the moon mania over the past year, leaving shitcoins to bleed was fucking expensive considering the runaway BTC and the 10 - 100x mission popping off fucking everywhere. Fucking dash, a high ranking masternode shitcoin doing 70x and I never touched it.

I don't know how long 10x missions are going to be a regular event, I feel like we're out of time, when gains aren't just a given anymore we're back to the stock trader scenario where 90% lose 50% of their stake. We need to make as much as we can as quickly as we can with whats left, that means big bets on good chances if you spot one and HODL and pray BTC stays alive, if that falls we are so fucked.

I feel like a lot of anons that have been around since at least this past summer ended up in that situation. Definitely also got a really nice ZRX profit, while at the same time picking up some heavy DNT bags.

Just glad I was able to get into XMR at 139, definitely has made up for the DNT losses at this point.

try not to buy high and sell low

Nemesis

Finally someone else who is worried that we're going to be fucked. I'm just getting into crypto now and I'm just doing it because I can't let the chance slip.

I'm desperately searching for lower market cap coins and think I've found some good ones.

If you have any advice about finding good, undervalued coins or have any specific ones in mind, I'd love to hear it

I bought in at 20 cents, but only 47 cents now, coulda went x10 with btc in that time.

Ripple... they hold the majority of shares and keep prices fixed or something
Could have made so much more if I sold it beforehand

Also PosW

Don't believe any jew that spouts the phrase "the whales are accumulating"

ChainCoin fucked all my money back in july down to 10% of all my investment. Back at 120%, thanks litecoin

>Ripple... they hold the majority of shares and keep prices fixed or something

holy moly how ignorant can you get. your fault for buying without understanding the system.