Insider Info: IOTA listing on Bittrex. $10

IOTA to be listed on Bittrex any second, minute hour or day now, coding is complete, ready to go live. With this much volume added expect around $7- $15 on the first night.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getcurrencies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol no

shitcoin

Buy Railblock instead of this muslim coin

whats the point? the network is dead. cant even transfer from wallet to exchange. its game over. abandon ship.

Wrong, it will be listed on coinbase in about 30 min. Bittrex comes thursday.

Iota bagholders getting desperate

/biz bout to be full of IOTA Fomo this week...stay off this rocket

you wish erc20 token bagholder

I love the fact these FUDders are going to wojack later this week when it rockets upward from being listed on bittrex, the data marketplace meetup with microsoft in a couple days, and the announcement of Q.

stay poor.

Iota req and cybermiles

I like Req, will have to look at cybermiles

Sell now. So easy to read dude. So fucking easy.

All this FUD on Veeky Forums means it's going to moon.

like I said, stay poor ;)

It's in their API, dunno if that means anything...

bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getcurrencies

Scam coin exchanges are gonna go down when the government turns on them for money laundering. Bittrex is a pile of garbage.

I really want to go hard in on IOTA and put another $150-200 in but I feel like I would be retarded if I do that

Q is Q1 2018, so not in a few days

What the fuck just happened?

coinbase went live with iota on board, it was listen on coinbase, then coinbase crashed... will go live again n pump will continue, whos the bagholder now? been there since day one purchased at $0.21 own 14,000 of them

You mean 14 Gi?
thats comfy desu

Wait what do you mean?! It was listed on Coinbase? You have typos all over

He's memeing, it was not listed in coinbase.

Then it's just mooning for no reason?

where do you see it is mooning? I dont see that anywhere

actualy mooning goo gogogo

???

its at its 24h high now. buy buy buy.

Binance shows it's gone up 10% in the past 10 minutes.
I think op was right.

already 4.7 usd on bitfinex

APOLOGIZE
I told you all it was a bullish pennant (I placed a stop-limit @ $4 just in case)
Bullish pennants start with high volume and then decrease towards the end, and then they shootup.

so why tf is it mooning now

binance fucking crashed. gg

Todl you mother fuckers

buy the rumor sell the news buy the rumor sell the news buy the rumor sell the news buy the rumor sell the news buy the rumor sell the news buy the rumor sell the news

BITTREX RUMOR IS FALSE - ITS DUMPING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're not OP
Fank you OP.
I put it 0.4 BTC the second before it pumped.

This is nice bc I had 3btc at the beginning of October and it whittled down to 0.7 thanks to WTC.

Hopefully this is when I start clawing back some profits.

So again, thanks op. And the dude who mentioned it in the ltc thread.

tfw you bought some iota on binance but it ate part of your purchase for fees so now you have only 9.9 iota and it looks gross and you cant sell 10 because they only allow whole numbers on the market

cant seem to break 4.75.. i don't think this will break ath limit cuz of bittrex

Bittrex is a small piece of tomorrow's pie..ucl wallet and a tangle to fix most the problems