Hodling this portfolio for a year. Thoughts?

40% ETH
30% XMR
12% ARK
12% BAT
6% XLM

You finna get rekt, prepare for a major JUSTing

>0 btc

u will sudoku

look into REQ. the news is in about a week and a half things should be real perky

I am prepared. Elaborate though?

Looks good, ARK & ETH sure bets, XMR & XLM are ok, BAT is a coin toss, but you never never know.

doubt it

thanks! will do.

All in on REQ

am i gonna make it?

Not investing in king BTC...

agreed on all counts. I see BAT doing extremely well once people start getting paid to deal with online ads.

Like the XMR.
XLM could be good.
Either find something to invest the ETH in or put it into XMR.

Bitcoin is for sheep.

So he should sell the most widely used, actively traded, coin that actually has a function and purpose and replace it with more black market weed money. I don't think you thought this through.

I would also point out that should the bubble Pop and 99% of all coins vanish and just one Ico remains on the ethernet work at people want, then ether still survives. That's the kind of dependability and crash protection I want from my investments.

>no LTC

LTC is a sandcastle.

OP you need at least 5% OMG in there.
If your gonna hold ETH you owe it to yourself to hold at least some OMG and even a little Kyber say 1kworth or so.

You can always turn XMR into ETH if you want to use ETH. The thing is ETH is inflationary.

Don't get me wrong, I mine wayyyy more ETH than I mine XMR, but I am not an investor or a user of the Ethereum network so I have no use for ETH. If you use ETH, then it is good to have it. If ETH manages to go PoS maybe it'll be good to hold then.

XMR is a better crypto to hold right now because, like ETH, it also has uses due to its high degree of privacy and it isn't infinitely inflationary. Look at long term charts relative to not just dollars but actual BTC. Monero has been eating away at BTC for over a year now, since before the craze.

Actual utility + non-inflation = gold.

yes

I understand your concerns about inflation that's the reason why people hate the dollar but it's not the same thing with either. While either does not have a cap it does have increasing difficulty. With the increasing difficulty even if they did not go to proof of stake but difficulty would increase the price and offset inflation.

Monero is an excellent coin and definitely worth holding but I personally think either is the least risky investment for the majority of your Holdings. But certainly as long as there is a crypto Market and Monero does not have some major security flaw and uncovered it will always be a great coin but it's anonymity will limit its growth since being untractable is bad for legitimat business. I see no reason 30% in it would be a bad thing.

pretty decent, but i'd put less into last 3.

I've been considering this for a long time, & just decided to go for it. Now 7% OMG!