Next Coinbase coin

Which coin is most likely to be the next one to be listed on Coinbase? Normies are a large driving force (see LTC).

Personally I think it might be either XRP or DASH.
Also, wasn't 2018 the year Coinbase would pay out that BCH?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
blog.coinbase.com
blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
theflippening.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno dude. Get in here discord.gg/5DjF5Nd and ask the whales about it, they give free advice

LINK

Tenx.

BCH on Jan 1st, get it now while its cheap, it will replace BTC in 2018.

Unironically Bitcoin Cash.

It's coming in like 2-3 weeks

This.

Vertcoin I need more gains
Shit coin but fuck me has it given me gains

it's going to be link for sure, pls buy my bags

the only people who give a shit about transaction fees and time are reddit

I know you can withdraw it from Coinbase in 2018, but would you actually be able to buy / sell it?

Request, obviously. Part of YC, just like coinbase

Very very very much doubt it.

They had talks with TenX, it was hype because people thought your TenX card would be able to link to your Coinbase account but the news died as fast as it came. Was a good 10% uptick though.

If somebody knew, why would they tell anyone but their close friends? They would be too busy buying as much as possible because like we all know, it’ll skyrocket. I’ve heard it’s going to be Bitcoin Cash but obviously that’s unconfirmed.

This company?

I wonder how much leverage YC has to push this through. But REQ sure has the allure of a project like Coinbase, team, style, even visual style.

Yes. Only a matter of time

they own 7% of all REQ
how else are they going to sell it?

iota

You know coinbase has a blog where they announce these things. Bitcoin cash jan 1st!

blog.coinbase.com

I do but I don't see any BCH related news.

I have deep anxiety that it'll be zcash. Can someone talk me down?

looking through their blog posts, don't see any mention of integrating BCH?

>We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018

blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf

OmiseGo once they are no longer an Erc20 coin. Q3 2018 Request will be added.

Omg it is even if its an eth token.check the gdax rules.

OMG if you've read Adam White's (GDAX manager) post, he says their goals is to create an open financial system. What crypto does exactly that besides OMG?

As the price of bitcoin is going up continuously buying coins in BTc is a good idea as you get more of them. If you have previously bought coins in Bitcoin then you are loosing in btc value specially when the price of coin itself remains stagnant. Like Ripple when btc was about 7000$ I had about .3BTC now I hold under .16BTC

be nice to trade Ripple in FIat currency ....

However, COINBASe will make bitcoin cash available first as confirmed ..... not sure what will be next!

It wont, Coinbase is so focused on being a legitimated business and a good image of crypto... they're not going to list a privacy focused coin.

As I sit on coinbase, drunk off my fuckin face,
I think back to simple times, lickin pussy through panty lace
I was 15 then, just me and my girlfren
Everyday after school, kickin it by the pool
Tokin, laughin, actin a fool
No parents around, bass makin loud sound
We wuznt lost or found, only had both feet on the ground
And our heads in the sky, man that pussy was like warm apple pie
Now I sit in my room, and let my brain fry
Powerful highs wont keep the tears out my eyes
Shes gone, but at least I can post pink wojacks with you funny guys

>Once supported, customers will be able to withdraw bitcoin cash. We’ll make a determination at a later date about adding trading support.

Don't lie, user.

yc cares more about stellar lumens

>good image of crypto
Brian "Creepy Fuck" Armstrong does not give a good image to crypto

theflippening.org

Bitcoin Cash.

Insider information.

Would be great, but I doubt it.

I wouldn't speculate on what they will add next but I personally think they need to add Monero. It's a very important coin.

Have you confirmation of this please? Any proof of this one please ..... I know B Armstrong has confirmed customers would like to see more coins hosted on the platform but please advise?

thanks

Vertcoin would be awesome, I'm holding 500 right now, but the devs have said recently that this likely won't be happening soon, it doesn't meet all the criteria coinbase has set for adopting new coins. Most importantly USD trading pairs.

This is why I'm betting it will be XRP. Already has large volume and can be exchanged for USD on several exchanges.

Stupid thread... it's obviously BCH.

what criteria? please advise?

100% XRP. No question.

We already know they will launch BCH by 01.01.18 So hopefully next will be XRP .... Who knows?

yes really hope for xrp. fast transactions and small fees will be great for switching between exchanges and cashing out profits on coinbase.

>buy litecoin
>going to use it to invest and hold some
>sorry we are delaying this 3 days

in what world are they living in??? 3 days can be thousands of dollars to some people, they are making me lose money right now.

Can someone tell me if there's any reason to use Coinbase over Binance?

Brand

American, uses real money. Why not use both?

Actually the only thing that bothers me is the real money yeah. Don't know yet how I'll get more funds to my Binance account (any suggestions?)

>Why not use both?
Cause the prices are always lower on Binance. Don't wanna pay more for nothing, + fees are also higher on Coinbase I believe. (at least if you buy limit and not market price)

I don’t think they will add any coin in 2018

I just use Coinbase as an easy fiat gate.

They recently hired an engineer from the Ripple team.

But consider this if you are using an exchange that uses tether, tether itself is a cryptocurrency and it is not redeemable for real dollars. So if the worst case happens you are going to be sitting there holding your dick in your hand and nothing else. With an exchange that trades in the real money you have an Escape Route if crypto fails. Which is why I say you both. If you want to buy some Neo use one if you want to trade in Bitcoin Litecoin or ether, use coinbase.

But the rate is fixed to what it was when you pressed "buy" right? It's not like 3 days later when it goes through they use the new rate right lol

Bcash first, then ERC-20 tokens, then XRP.

Aeternity when mainet releases
Omisego

NEO. Cap this.

Coinbase won't add scamcoins.

They will add req and link. Dad works at blockchain inc.