*quietly moons for a whole week with no sign of slowing down*

*quietly moons for a whole week with no sign of slowing down*

Other urls found in this thread:

ethgasstation.info/
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
medium.com/@DecentRally/raiblocks-is-what-bitcoin-should-have-been-from-the-start-1d91c4c61d2d
discord.gg/DWWXZnG
raiblocks.net/
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=raiblocks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sshhh
keep it quiet

my btc is still transferring to bitgrail :^(

same fucking shit. It's been 2 days.. I would of bought a shit ton but no now I can buy less

Real idiots here. Never use BTC for transactions. Too slow and costs too much. I sent ETH from MEW to Mercatox with enough gwei to get the tx in 1 minute. Still 10x cheaper than BTC transactions too.

>with no sign of slowing down
well you say that, but-

It's not going to stop until ~$3. If it's gotten this far on these shit exchanges, wait until it gets added to a real one.

But?

What coin is this?

I heard ETH was slow from all the cryptokitties stuff

RaiBlocks (XRB)

hmm, $4,9mil volume is ATH
>slowing down
my ass

classy p&d coin who trying to get some IOTA spotlight
> unironically might get 2k for lulz

This has to be the most coordinated shill ever. I see it popping up at all random places. Its not even on fucking cryptopia or liquio. I am not signing up to more fucking exchanges. Just buy hempcoin and wait for a couple of hours-days and sell at 2x.

Spotted the IDIOTA

I thought it was a shill too, but the Reddit posts seem pretty legit.

New exchange coming this month

I have too much money in my bank account, but no house or other big assets to open an account with.

What should I do to become a multimillionaire? I'm tired of missing crypto moon

ETH is still a lot faster and cheaper than BTC. If you keep it in your own wallet and don't transfer from an exchange, then you can choose the tx fee. With a tx fee of $0.1 the tx will get added to the chain in 2 min, if you pay more, it will be even faster.
You do have to wait for some block confirmations though. That will add another 2-3 minutes on top.

Check out: ethgasstation.info/

BTC is and wont be good for value transfers anymore.
>inb4 Lightning Network will fix everything
No it literally wont. The chain will still process the same amount as right now and the LN will be inconvenient + most probably centralized.
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

medium.com/@DecentRally/raiblocks-is-what-bitcoin-should-have-been-from-the-start-1d91c4c61d2d

XRB fixes this problem

This moon is far from over I think. 10 bucks at least seems highly likely.

Indeed. Is why I put some of my ETH into it recently.

Jesus christ this thing is on some dogshit exchanges, too bad or I'd throw half a btc it for the lulz

>but the Reddit posts seem pretty legit.
Coordinated shilling confirmed then. Reddit is less trustworthy than here.

How is it a scam if it is what iota tries to be but with an actual working product and no 2 billion supply

IDIOTA soptted

How do I into crypto? Last time I tried to set up an account, I had to prove I owned a house, which I dont

Shit I never had to do that. Don't know man that sucks. Back in the day coinbase was easy but I haven't been in awhile so now maybe they want your left nut. Use your google and youtube search skills.

tfw had 150k xrb

>no site
>only on chink exchanges
No thank you.

I'm not saying it's a scam. I know nothing about this coin. I just hate the style of crypto shilling on reddit. Everyone pretending to be nice and downvoting truths.

It's not on blockfolio?

>How do I into crypto? Last time I tried to set up an account, I had to prove I owned a house, which I dont.

Normies like you make me rich

Wrong. I just hate to see plebbit used to justify a cryptos worth when they're just as scammy as Veeky Forums.

If raiblocks has a working product then it's rise is deserve imo. I want it to be this way for every coin.

JOIN NOW DISCORD SIGNAL PUMP GROUP discord.gg/DWWXZnG

No site you say?

Im even throwing in the whitepaper for you IDIOTAS

raiblocks.net/

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

Use delta instead its way better than bugfolio

Will check it out, thanks user

Wanna switch but too much work!

Its only like 10 min max its worth the hassle

This coin came into spotlight out of nowhere. This coin is there since 2014.

Remember, a coordinated p'n'd group already bought their share of cheap bags, waiting to dump it on new traders that FOMO out when it starts going up. Exercise caution everyone!

Check the trends:
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=raiblocks

there are like 2 people working on this fuck off shiller do your homework

Spotted the IDIOTA

Even fewer since the dev team split in half. No one mentions that fact. Or that all the original holders have a $0 cost basis, so a dump can happen at any time.

You guys think there will be a dip soon?

So like IOTA? :^)

Is it too late to fomo this? I've been watching since 4k

I love mr xrb meme guy

I really really doubt it. And I say that as someone who isn't sweating the fact that I'm well into the green, I already know I'm going to profit big time, so I don't care if you buy in or not.