Who sold?

Who sold?
I went out at 196 Euobucks

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rKQPcQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also wanted to sell everything, but the quick price increased pushed me over my coinbase sell limit. Sold everyting except for a few coins

Looking forward to seeing your wojaks later this day when it hits 0.02BTC

My eyes somehow completely avoided ltc's price the past few hours whilst looking at cmc.
I thought I was seeing btg's price.

Good job, Litecoin!

I sold it all at 140 plz kill me. been holding this shit for months waiting for it to pump and all the sudden it goes 7x lol.

long, normies still buying

Yeah sold half at 200 ish expecting BTC to rise and drain the alts.

were too smart for our own good, need to start thinking like a black woman

>Can't be wrong if there's no thought at all

Bought in at $98, havent touched it since

Sold at 250$, just going to bleed out or get Justed with a btc pump

I sold at 196, 215, and 250. I have regret because It’s looking stable.

Why did it crash?

expecting a dip first

Yeah the first pump few days ago ended with a dip too, and a new bottom got evident around 125€. Afterwards the next mooning happened.

I wait for the new bottom to form before i decide if im going back in.

panic sold at 130

not to upset bought in a 50 bucks.

I have sold so many times in my life (since august) always ended up underestimating gains. I'll just hold this one and play with the rest of my portfolio.

I dont think it will go like last time. We're at the inflectionpoint in the graph now, its increasing slower, but steeper than the bottom pump we had. New floor 300.

i got JUSTED but made a decent profit today so meh

Would like to see LTC hit $1,000 EOY 2018.
I bought in at $99, have 10 LTC atm, planning on buying $1,500 worth during the next dip, estimating around $200-210.

I think the future is bright, normies will look at LTC history graphs and buy in, but hard to speculate since there are too many variables that would make this coin run steady at $500 for months

dude were literally in the same fucking boat. except i sold at 145. Im pretty sad but what can ya do ya know>?

sold all for XMR

I'm selling all of my IOTA as soon as it hits 6$ today.
Should I put that money in XLM or LTC?

It's not yet done mooning, it'll keep increasing till the end of the year. Lee's tweets had a reverse-psychology effect, see discord.gg/rKQPcQY for a better analysis of the current market.

what exchange did you use brohan?

What makes you say it will hit $6 today?

Tfw comfy holding this shit since €15 or so

Fucking weak hands itt holy shit

I decided to buy it at $170. Hopefully this explodes even further to be honest.

this

its people like this though that gives us the big bucks kek

Bought at 80. Never sold. I never sell anything, you should try it.

This is going to $400us by eoy
By Selling now , you earn 1 free kys token

Sold at €150
Bought most around €20 and up to €80
I'm ok with this

bought 4 at 86€ I wonder if should try to sell them before the dip and buy more or just throw another 400€ on it at the dip

why isnt it going DOOOOOOOOWN! I sold everything already @ $183. I want back in!!!!

sold everything yesterday, not even mad, made huge profit and what LTC does right now is batshit crazy and could end with a crash lie it did some time ago

Hope you buy in before the next leg.

mfw i would actually have double my current assets if I used this strategy

Here we go!!!

ok wow. i fucked up, it went up to 238€.
Fugg.