Fucking hell Veeky Forums

Fucking hell Veeky Forums

I want to buy some fucking raiblocks and it is taking me over 2 hours already

>sign up on shady italian site
>deposit bitcoin cash
>takes a trillion confirmations before finally deposited
>put up sell order for bitcoin cash to btc
>wait a long time for order to get filled, this exchange literally only processes xrb
>meanwhile have to login a million times because this site kicks me out all the time
>still have to wait before my bch gets converted

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatox.com/?referrer=87525
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gun get cucked

i dont fucking understand how a top 100 marketcap coin can be traded on these fucking shitty exchanges

lol someone just increased the 24h high bch price by 0.02 BTC

>it was my order

That is why you are fomoing, because if it can get this high on two shit exchanges it will be worth it once it gets listed on a proper one. Mercatox was a breeze for me but it wasn't being hit was as much traffic when I bought.

should have bought when i shilled this shit @15c.

posted it like 5 days in a row. nobody gave a shit.

I'm late, but I'm before it hits the major exchanges

On the other hand have you ever looked into those shit exchanges? Some assets are trading on about 25% lower than normal market price. Seems like some quick money making there, although it's kinda scammy.

Those trading pairs have little volume, it's probably not worth the arbitrage.

Does this thing have a wallet? I have yet to read the whitepaper, just asking in case I end up buying.

i missed this coin, why is it getting so much attention these days?

Please, red pill me on XRB. Why XRB over XLM or IOTA?

It's a coin that spreads the blockchain over a DAG and uses dPOS for consensus. This enables practically instant payments, and currently they're feeless too.

>why over IOTA
IOTA is turning out to be a massive failure. I'm not expecting the tech to work. XRB however, works right now and is on quite steady ground.
>why over XLM
Honestly almost no reason I think. XLM has been proven to work at a much larger scale, processes transactions under 5 secs and costs 0.00001 $ per transaction (to prevent spam). It's also less centralized, dPOS is not that perfect

XLM has a 100 billion supply
XRB only has 133 million

XRB is going to be huge. What a great tech and community, imagine if it hits the major exchanges? Easily x5.

>comparing supplies instead of market caps
How stupid are you?

Also xlm's supply is 17b, stop pulling numbers out your ass

have to take risks to make good gains ;-)

i moved 0.1 btc to bitgrail bought rai - send rai to my wallet. so i was sure everything works as expected. then i bought for another 0.9btc

gl anyways

Good luck reaching $1 in 10 years

Was meant for

Yeah, you seem to be stupid.

FYI, I've done a 5x with XRB. But I don't believe in the tech more than XLM.

"Pls buy my bags"

No, you stay out, brainlet

Mates I haven't been this excited about something since I bought NEO. Once this shit goes on any big exchange and people learn how much better it is than IOTA we will go to 1bln marketc cap. I mean, look at how far it went on these shithole exchanges. People are literally taking the risk of getting scammed to buy XRB.

why didn't you buy them when it was 15 cents a piece what every solid coiner did?

that looks shopped, balance is at the wrong place. nice larp, mine is real

Heil!

I take it back. well played. we both gonna make it user

how the fuck did you reply to him so fast, what desktop recording software do you use?

ShareX

thank you

>bcash

Bought at 10cents, sold at 1$. The shitty exchanges made me, never received xrb from bitgrail after a week, so sold remaining for btc and withdrawed. No regrets, those shitty exchanges are terrible.

you can buy it back on shiny bittrex in a week, I'm guessing $5 per xrb

just found out minimum withdraw is 100 xrb

why the fuck is minimum withdraw >150 dollars

God damn. I was about to deposit on Bitgrail, won't touch that shit with a ten-foot pole.

Trying the second one, Mercatox, wish me luck.
In case someone wants to register and do a good deed, here is my referral:
mercatox.com/?referrer=87525

done user

Why don't you buy it from bitgrail.com? It took me less than an hour to deposit bitcion, buy RaiBlocks, and withdraw the RaiBlocks to my wallet.

Also, bitgrail has the best rates out there for RaiBlocks.

RaiBlocks is the coin for richfags. We try to actively exclude poorfags and minorities.

I hadn't heard of it back then. I bought 1G of it at $1.1 though.

its still not on bitrex what a shitcoin

now imagine the price if it wasn't on a shitty exchange.

lol that is the shady italian site

site is down constantly, get logged out all the time, and the minimum withdrwal is 100 xrb

are you fucking kidding me i'm a poorfag, i just want to withdraw my 20 xrb and be done with it

exactly the reason why i'm going through this hassle

I guess raiblocks it's a 50-100 $ coin, so you might earn a nice mercedes. not enough for lambo I fear

I agree their site sucks, maybe when they get richer they can invest in a proper web developer to do it properly.

oh, I'm never withdrawing in fiat. I'll be flipping on cryptos until cryptos become the main thing, and then I'll live from it.