My arab friends in australia talking about bitcoin

lmfao u retards are hilarious, the whole fucking world knows about crypto.

my dumb as fuck arab mates in australia that dropped out of highschool know about bitcoin, im constantly hearing about bitcoin talk in the gym.

my arab friends today in the group chat asked another one of our friends if he bought the dip and that bitcoin is higher and the conversation went on for quite a while.

these were the LAST people id expect to know about crypto, because they are the dumbest subhumans on earth and fucking lol if they know then the whole world knows.

its over u fucking morons just lol at saying we are early adopters. no. we are the late ones to the party.

Nobody sane thought he is an early adopter if he started in last four months.

Good. Most of them haven't even started investing. Seeing these percentages, there are a MASSIVE number of normies left who will throw AT LEAST a couple grand at cryptos, with a "who cares if I lose it, maybe I'll strike rich" attitude. This rocket is still mooning for another three months at least.

this.

fucking lol when will retarded biztards realize that once something hits facebook it becomes mainstream. crypto has been all over fb for the past 4 months

>Being friends with Arabs

Nice blog post kys

yeah the gold coast dude bros have been buying bitcoin since the start of the year. theres all these photos on jewbook of late model mercs with cringeworthy number plates like "HODL". i fucking hate it so much, normies dont deserve these gains

Everybody knows about bitcoin. But people dont know about the next NXS

good thing i started 6 months ago

yeah they talk about bitcoin and crypto
but can they even afford single one ever?

>its over u fucking morons
They know about bitcoin, but not about alts yet, get serious and start thinking like a white man, achmed.

fucking lol at this idiot.

you are hte one losing on alts and the normies holding bitcoin are making more than you will ever make trading your autistic alts trying to beat the market.

normies were born to win

You're not white right?

They have to go back

>my arab friends
You have to go back, and take your sandbaboons
with you.

Why are you hanging around sandniggers, muhammed?

Yea too bad bitcoin can't scale for shit.
Those 80 $ fees per transaction hmmmmm.

when normies are into something, its typically too late.

typically. crypto is different. why?

in the previous bubbles (dotcom, GFC, etc.), the big institutional money was already long in before normies got a hold of it. further, any of the previous crises required the normie to put in substantial effort to participate in the bubbles when they build how - how would a normie in australia buy american IT penny stocks? how would a normie in the US participate in the real estate boom unless he bought a house and actively was flipping it?

now with crypto, entry barriers for normies are practically nil - open an acc at coinbase, send money, bam - youre a crypto investor.

meanwhile, because all of this was happening outside of the traditional financial markets, the big financial institutions were wary and didnt even have the legal possibility to participate in this boom.

this is the first time significant amount of money is being made COMPLETELY OUTSIDE the realm of the financial markets.

financial markets are slowly adapting, the first change being the integration of bitcoins into futures - but we are still a long, long way to go before we can even call this whole thing a bubble.

My 80yo grandad was talking about bitcoin to his friends at the the pub and the local elderly drunks all said it was a scam

I play poker full time and I'm shocked by how many players know about/own bitcoin. A poker room probably isn't representative of the general population but still.

>mfw bitcoin is brought up and some old boomer chimes in with "yeah but how can you trust it if you don't even know who controls it?"

>the whole world knows about crypto
yeah, but do they own it? this is the only thing that matters

Haha, you are in for so much butthurt if you think that, just wait for 2018.

I'm just waiting for the day Chainlink is all over Facebook with a 80b market cap