Shit they got Bittrex next listing!

Anybody got a membership with these guys? They now claimed they have bittrex next listing, they were spot on many exchanges listings especially Bithumb, please anyone I missed LTC moon. Share a leak save my life!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck with that, they stopped accepting members i think

OH SHIT CRYPTOKITTIES ON BITREX BUY BUY BUY

Maybe dragonchain?

loooooool, it's not cryptokitties. You can't put them with doge on the same exchange.

Jesus fucking christ, how come i never heard of this group, i'm scrolling up on that telegram group. I feel poor now.

Let me get this straight, you want us to pay for you and leak you the content? Are you mental?

It's waltonchain guys!!!!!!!!!

kek

It's Ohni

Relax they often give hints for free:

t.me/whalegate/114 (QTUM)
t.me/whalegate/548 (Bitcoin Crap Gold)

wasn't poe supposed to list lmao

oh i didn't know that

So I'm not the only one expecting QTUM? I've been shilling it by myself to my friends and no one believes me.

My bittrex account is disabled so yeah no point

It's pepe cash bro

Proof

Wait no I'm fucking stupid, and their advice is garbage. This was from Sept. 30th. It got listed on Bithumb and then got dumped at a profit of $4/coin

Buy pepe now or regret later, bithumb will list pepe this month

Why QTUM

Nah they shared it on september 30th and bithumb listed it on October 20, price went from 9 to 13 though qtum was shit. However bitcoin gold damn nice call.

Are you dumb or what? Qtum is already on bittrex.

Just joined but i'm not sharing shit with a bunch of losers, though go buy some of my link bags on binance.

nice try pajeet

Who cares about that LINK garbage?

Calls were free in october, as usually i missed that. I also missed when NEO was few cents. Not sure what to buy now, clues everyone?

Bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin, next target $10000

Shit cryptokitties fucking with the whole ethereum network, so ridiculous

This is golden, how to join?

Well thanks to you i asked them nicely what's the listing, no answer yet. And if they don't get back to me I will be very sad.

Has cryptokitties pass the howey test

I made some good money with their ripple free call, old good times

删除这个

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd you can ask about that whales on this channel

>discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
give me a break with your shity discord

why people always post their crap when you ask a serious question, do you really think I'm interested in some pump and dump crap?

Since crypto became mainstream you will get a lot of stupidity in biz, this used to be a nice community before, now its a shit show. Thanks for the share, never heard of whalegate. Looks solid

Bittrex are picky with their choices lately!

I had no idea cryptokitties were using most of etherchain

What's whalegate?

What can i say, they kinda gave bitcoin gold bithumb listing for free. I sold mine earlier but its cool. I'm personally holding NEO and XEM

I'm checking their posts, dates and charts. Oh boy! How in hell they knew about polo storj listing? There is no way in hell you can know shit about poloniex. This is some insider, ex employee shit here. Like come on.

Ok this discord is shit bro, dude talking about something else and you are spamming with your crap.

You pissed off kim jong un

I like whalegate, I'm not a premium member but the free calls were spot on. i think they focus on strong catalysts like listings and stuff. And TA. The bittrex listing is definitely not an ethereum based one since the network is shit right now. I would go maybe EOS

whalegate.com

Just pay and post the listing here after, we will wait for you. Take your time

I'm in

I hate my life right, bought bch top, bought btc top, bought ltc top..

Say what? You got free airdrops from them?

Oh wow, i was about to ask

At this point, the only way to find out is to buy walton

Well. Now you have a chance to buy blakestar from low.

Wait for it

Come on don't buy a dick!

Give us the name and target, we will take of the rest!!!

I keep scrolling up in the free channel to see past signal, the NEO free signal killed me! Fucking 100% profit. Motherfuckers

Cryptokitties man

is this another pajeet pnd or is it legit?

link to the channel?

Yeah i'm still trying to get in

t.me/whalegate

I'm a cheap investor but went with that bitcoin gold call, good profit. Very happy! All free

You can't pump stellar, ripple and shit.

Fuck bittrex, they got coinbase next shit

Thanks.

Anybody got the link for the premium channel?

You are funny

A lot of beggers here, crazy. People used to share signals and leaks in biz, now people asking for shit.

I feel like shit now and im broke like fuck, can't join

Wow you are dumb as fuck, giving a listing almost a month in advance, never seen that. Best part for free.

share with us

I think i will give it a try, I joined that stupid Korean dude "otc-bitcoin" bitcoin signals shit. Such a scammer, at least they started with free profitable signals before they went premium. Very impressive stuff

That's right but qtum couldn't pump big time on bittrex since they went maintenance but the insider was neat

Neo is almost high enough for you to buy!! Once it hits 43 dollars you have to buy then

I was a member last month but these guys don't sleep. Best part most signals got sell targets

I think they accept no more than 100 members or some shit.

Then ask them for bittrex signal please.

Money never sleeps, at least you didn't pay for nothing.

They bought LENd before binance listed it, alright i see.

I sincerelly hope they will start free signals again!

I doubled my money with trig signal, but trig went downhile since

I wonder if they do margin trading too

I joined last week, no problem. Good support so far.

Qash monkeys