Ethereum

ETH is about to moon! Jewbase normies will move here next, since they've already found out LTC. Jump in, while it's before $800!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I aint got that buywall at my exchange... ETH has continously lost sats all year. Its not gonna rise until spring or something. Its gonna have a similar rise like BTC had this year. But not now.

>no demand
>shitton of wishful bagholders
>buy fast guise! le normans amirite!

Literally every crypto in existence

Or you can get on this discord if you want to double your portfolio in two days, based on whale's advice. discord.gg/5DjF5Nd

What exchange is this?

I hope not, normies are weak hands. Right now most of people in ethereum are in because of utility. Normies should ignore it until actual use becomes impossible to ignore.

LOL Normies buying ETH at $500+ is beyond hialrious. BTFO. Just like Normies buying BTC at 18K. Enjoy my bags

>Enjoy my bags

Feel free to sell at any moment so I can buy more.

This

>also don't underestimate normies

You at the end of 2018:

>LOL Normies buying ETH at $5000+ is beyond hialrious. BTFO. Just like Normies buying BTC at 180K. Enjoy my bags

Kek

STRAP YOURSELVES IN BOYS. WE ABOUT TO GO WARP SPEED.

Him at the end of 2028:

>LOL Normies buying ETH at $50,000+ is beyond hialrious. BTFO. Just like Normies buying BTC at 1,800K. Enjoy my bags

id rather not. is it possible to invest in cryptokitties without buying ETH? that way i could lose my money but at least i would get to keep something and not just a worthless shit token

proof please? Although ~i believe it will rise steadily

Stop shilling your shitty discord or I'll use my bots to mass report it for cp to the discord staff so it's gone in a matter of days.

I told you guys.

h-h-h-ere we go, back to 550+

Op sure you just didnt forget KYC for ICX and want a higher return on your refunded ETH?

I have $400 on Coinbase. should I invest 50:50 in Ethereum and Ltc?

>diversifying 400$
LTC will probably bounce off 250$ to go back to below 200$ because it's way overbought atm.
ETH doesn't really moon but will be worth a lot once Casper goes live, which will take a while.

In your position I'd wait for LTC to dip to about 200$ and buy ~2 LTC

Where do you get these charts

Buy LTC right now and put sell orders in for 360-380

its gunna be a comfy day for ltc

But you do think they're bound to reach 1k sooner or later?

LTC might in the shorter term and then crash back down to who knows where (we'll have to see what the media/consensus take on LTC is as more people find out about it). LTC has some genuine benefits over BTC, and the community at large will have to work out which they prefer as a store of value and potentially as a usable currency.

Ethereum in the longer term will, and it will hold that value. ETH is a legitimately revolutionary technology.

>hits 750
>Muh 25% gain

no balls.