CRYPTO ONE STOP SOLUTION

The moon is only our first step.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at $0.20 by Christmas

$570k USD exchange volume today btw. I can't believe we NEETs are actually going to make it

Crypto one scam solution

No like no buy, move on. You wouldn't be FUDing unless you had an agenda.

Tf are you saying

VEry good project true, if you dont buy you stay poor pajet. No more time, invest now.

If you didn't like the idea enough to invest in, and had no agenda, you wouldn't have said anything bad about it. You would have simply ignored the thread, and moved on. The fact that you've taken time to FUD this coin means you have an agenda related to it.

DELETE THIS, i'm still accumulating

Kek. Shit project is shit. Get rekt pajeet.

How is Coss a bad investment? Very interested to see your reply..... let me guess - you are going to say "muh ui looks like sheeet... i don't know it's in beta because I am a beta fag..."

haha nocossers fuding because they have not enough coss

too bad pajets

I have like 137K COSS, but I looked up this Rune Evensen guy and he's REALLY sketchy... some """visionary"""

I am also very sceptical about this Project... dont know exactly why but i have a strange feeling about this shit

fud

Why, were you more comfortable with the people behind Poloniex, Kraken, Mt Gox, Bittrex, Bitfinex, and other exchanges.... oh yeah.... we don't actually know who they are...

look his name up yourself

Coss sucks dick. If you sell your shitcoin, you better sell for ETH and then transfer that to a place where you can buy BTC and then hold/send to a secure wallet, because Coss's withdrawal fees are ridiculous.

There's very little volume, too.

>hy, were you more comfortable with the people behind Poloniex, Kraken, Mt Gox, Bittrex, Bitfinex, and other exchanges.... oh yeah.... we don't actually know who they are...

Rune Evensen was a recruiter for pyramid/Ponzi scams Plexpay, Giicorp, Alson Price and T5PC.

stop fuding pajet, it is not to late to buy

Maybe he finally found a legit cause to work for.

Is he the only person in that company?
Do they have a product that is generating money?

I am not invested in this but I think I should based off the weak FUD I see presented against Coss.

He uses a legit small outsourcing company in Romania. That gives the project the same legitimacy as buying coffe from Starbucks.

it says you cannot withdraw until you are verified?

not true, i withdrew today, not verified

Just calling something a fud isn't enough to change minds. Lurk more before you try to astroturf here.

I can withdraw as well. Perhaps it's because you are a new member, or you must verify your email/phone number first.

>look his name up for yourself
You know what? I fucking did. And I do every single time you Pajeet Fags post this shit in Coss threads. And you know what happens? I find absolutely none, zero, nada proof that Rune was ever affiliated with any scam company. Nor any proof that even if he did his guilt?

And for some reason when I reply to you saying this exact same thing, you are never able to provide me with URLs that prove anything that you are saying. Not even ONE, that doesn't look like a 4 ear old's blog post.

Therefore I can only conclude you FUDding for your own interests, probably KuCoin that shitcoin.

Yes, despite what the website says there is currently no difference between being a basic unverified account and a verified one. They've mentioned that in the slack. That will be changed eventually (likely when they start adding fiat options) but in the near term it's staying that way.