LTC Discussion

I'm going to assume LTC will reach at least 1k EOY. Now let's explain why:

1.) BTC had its worst correction from 17k and is only going to go up from here on. Normies are catching up with the crpyto world, but the market is still incredibly young even thought everything 100x already. It's still very very very young.

2.) LTC will slowly follow up its trend due to BTC gains and normie popularity of buying 'silver. People that will come into crypto markets and won't be able to afford 1 whole BTC (gold) will go with something much cheaper = LTC.

3.) LTC is better in scalability and fees.

4.) It's just beginning to pick up its pace from 100$.

I know people are thinking there should be a correction and were FUDing at below 110$ that it won't go higher.. but I think the FUDers spend way to much time on Veeky Forums and are panicking, while not seeing the whole picture yet again.

Remove yourself from Veeky Forums for 1 week and come back, then tell me I was wrong. Most of you faggots are behind screens 12 hours and losing your nerves over every little dip, you rail every thread trying to make some 1 minute decisions while simply not looking over bigger picture.

Same goes with BTC, everybody thought it was dead when it dipped from 17k and down to 12,5k. Even I thought it's going down, but guess what. It will never die partially because it's still young and there will always be Tether to be printed and bump it up again.

See you at 1k$.

Agree, all apart of a healthy crypto market.

I don’t think it’ll hit $1,000 EOY unless some other coin goes belly up to find the hundreds of millions of USD needed to pump to $1,000

Fund*

Don't underestimate normie money
they will wake up with sweaty palms
> why did i not buy this shit sooner?
the fomo will be strong with LTC. I hope it'll rise to $500 so I can cash out my initial crypto investment.

It doesn't take a lot of people downloading normiebase and dropping 500$ on LTC for shits and giggles to raise that much money

> muh birthcorn only went up 30% while LTC tripled
> LTC looks more profitable
> Fomo kicks in
> ???
> Profit

>It doesn't take a lot of people downloading normiebase
this is the most important aspect when thinking about BTC, ETH and LTC, the acessability of these 3 from coinbase makes them very good bets for fomo from normies

Noticed that the short term increase is higher in LTC than BTC, so I traded my BTC for more LTC. If I can make 4x my original investment in a month, then why the hell not?

I want this to happen, don’t get me wrong lads. The best case scenario I could imagine is if hundreds of thousands of LTC are bought and held by new coinbasers, more buy orders weekly with their small limit caps, and the few dumps from whales are bought up without a second thought.

I am a normie. I recently learned how to use bitfinex, bittrex, wallets coinbase etc..etc... Took me a couple of days in august. The first coins i bought were LTC, BTC and ETH. The question is, how many of me, with an initial investment of a couple of 100 dollars is going to move the market. It took me about 1 week into august before I was in VTC, ARK, IOTA, XMR and other coins shilled on reddit. The question is, how many of me are needed to move the market.

You saw the jump yesterday. A lot of it was probably whales driving things up, but a lot of it was people getting home from work, seeing themselves verified, and buying LTC. There will be more and more of those types in the coming weeks and months. Everyone is going to want to have at least a couple hundred bucks, if not some thousands, in crypto. And if yesterday is any evidence, and the last few weeks with BTC, they do have a substantial impact.

Coinbase is the #1 fucking app in the play store. Retard levels of money are about to flood in. Especially when the normies bought 2 LTC at $100 and wake up a few days later to see they have more than doubled their investment. They are thinking holy shit I need to dump all my monies into this... I'll be able to retire in a year!

But when the next big correction hits, the panic selling will be so epic it will trigger an earthquake when it hits bottom. It will be all over the news, parents with crying children in their arms as their homes get foreclosed on because fuckface invested their life savings at ATH only to have it crash the next day. Old whales dumping on new whales, the volatility will cause mass vomiting, liquor stores will sell out over night as newfags drink themselves to death to forget their loses. The streets will run pink with wojacks.

And then I will buy more.

Normies aren’t buying in now. You’re making it seem like it’s becoming a household thing

normies > pajeets

When will the next correction occur?

So should I buy in now? Fucking pissed I sold last night at 150

Fuck i want to move to MCO.

if youre gunna you have a couple hours. look when the boom started yesterday.

Imagine all the middle and high schoolers who are going to be buying crypto with their Christmas money.

Shit is about to get real. hodl onto your buttcoins

kek

What do you think it will correct to?

> People that will come into crypto markets and won't be able to afford 1 whole BTC (gold) will go with something much cheaper = LTC
lol, are normies seriously this retarded

Its slowing down at 194€..

I think the new floor could be 300, 350, or 400. look at the depth chart. once it hits 300 its anyones guess where the run will end.

Its gaining in sats value though

My magic 8 ball says around $120

whats a sat?

I'm only buying LTC if it dips below 200

Holy fucking newfag! Next he will ask who is Satoshi Nakamoto. Lurk way fucking more

Enjoy buying in eight months after the bubble pops and lees are on their way down

yep.

I was able to buy an extra .5 BTC at the 12.5 dip, loving it now.

Once it went to 16, i sold off 3.5k and bought LTC with it. I have around 400 LTC total now and flipping my shit.

pretty sure LTC will correct to below 200 today.

>Hes Holding LTC

0.00005000btc
= 5000 satoshis
0.00000350btc
= 350 sats (satoshis)

They definitely are, my friends have even admitted to me this is exactly why they bought LTC. Don't underestimate psychological influences.

>t. salty shitcoiner

hodl'ing since 2013 and not going to stop any time soon. This is making me millions or bust

Sitting on 30 LTC, will continue to not panic and buy more on dips from impatient people all the way up to 4 digit LTC and beyond. As normies continue to pour in to coinbase the top app solely to buy into bitcoin mania they are going to be introduced to these coins, and some may actually start do research and figure out that not only is it a lower price than BTC but a better product with faster transactions and low fees, and one that hasn't reached the moon yet... they will see our daily gainz.... hang on it's going to be a wild ride

Hope you're following the next leg up /biz

Yeah I hear people talking about this, how they’d rather own more litecoins than fraction of bitcoin

$1200 per LTC in December

Is it safe to keep my savings sitting on LTC/ETH? I just predict steady growth for both. I may or may not surf the minor obscure cryptos such as Req and sell, but I just don't see anything breaking in the ranks of Ltceth

is it just me or does holding LTC now seem very risky? It's bound to dip hard today

hour and a half till moon. buy now and sell in about ten hours at ATH of 377

screencap this

I like how well you founded your argument, just sold 100k