REQ

What are your price predictions for Q1 2018?

$0.15

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

60c

Hopefully at least $0.18 so I haven't lost anything.

$0.02

0.35 screencap this

$0.65 - $1.00

$75

1.50$

A month ago I was conservatively estimating 30 cents by March but it will probably get close to a dollar by then at this rate.

Q1 0.4
Q2 3bn+ market cap

all in on req

$0.06 - $0.10

10 dollars

Legit give me a real reason as to why you think this. Tell me why you think this project will fail.

$2

$0,4

No fail outright, but they will not have a product in Q1, so the price will settle down again. Happens to all over-hyped tokens.

Seems to me most people would put it between 60c to 2$.

I, myself, would think 1 dollar as the most plausible price.

Mhm, but how many shitcoins in the top 100 have a working product? You think people would really wait with investing until everything is done?

price is dribbling down now because there's no fucking scheduled news for a week

If they're on schedule with the test net, what makes you think they won't be for the main net launch?

You do realize the testnet is launching in the next few days don't you?

Good.

I'm not done accumulating

0.7 q1
1.3 q3

This.

Testnet. kEK.

What car are you driving in your day dreaming if I say $3?

Considering that with mainnet launch in Q1 token would steady gain volume and grow to 0.4-0.6 USD. But it is not a short term coin, you are looking at the thing tahat could change paypal and his 88bln marcetcap.

The same one I'm driving now. Most I'll do is yank some out and ram it into some other internetland funbucks to see what happens.

You sound like a REQlet senpai

A civic.

Must be asian

>buying cars

cars are the ultimate cuckery
>ill take one lambo please

Anyone buying fancy cars before they are in the 10M$+ range is the ultimate brainlet

This. The only thing you should be spending your gains on is land.

2.5mil is goals.
500k is 20%. Normies spend 20k on a car when they have far less than 100k banked every day.