Off by 1

$1000 EOY

10$ eoy check em

$199 then, whatever

deeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuummmm

almost went all in

realistically chainlink will be about 50$ EYO 2

>realistically

since when did reality apply to anything that happens in crypto?

No, $49

i meant 10$ eoy 2017 check em

Dubs confirmed truth.

Okay 100$ EYO 2018

ayo neg0r

that's more like it.

perfect yearly exponential confirmed.

2532$ in 2024 check em

Well 10$ would be 3,5b$ market cap and top 10 AT THE MOMENT
Next year top 50 will have billions in market cap

>Next year top 50 will have billions in market cap

ATM top 19 have atleast 1b marketcap

We will make it bro.

fuck off with your meme garbage

Sirgay will give up on the project and start a high-end gourmet resturant in California with his life partner Rory. They're both ''feeders'' and will die of cardiac arrest within 5 years

kek'd

i can see chainlink being worth more than bitcoin in 1 year.

if btc is worth 100 thousand dollars then chainlink will go 200k.

i'm deluded and i can't wrap my brainsalad around your words

So briefly what makes this coin useful?

connecting muggles to the wizarding world..

Honestly with how crypto is booming any coin that does something useful will moon eventually

numbers don't lie.

200k>100k
link>btc
1year

If we're just making up numbers: Why not $500 march 2018

Are all these prices just shilling or is it really possible for link? What are the real world usecases? What justifies such a high price?

$10 is realistic

Chainlink and SWIFT will announce partnership next year. With SWIFT chainlink will be used literally everywhere around the world.

Read whitepaper and you understand that this is so fucking undervalued coin.

Hype

Oct 16, 2017 at 12:30 UTC: coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

Dec 11, 2017 at 12:00 UTC: coindesk.com/ubs-launch-live-ethereum-platform-barclays-credit-suisse/

ctrl+F: "barclays"

if they actually release something.

they could do anything.... ANYTHING and it would make the price go up. just fucking TWEET for god's sake.

10 dollars is possible because I think so. If enough people think this, it's gonna be exactly what happens.

As a top 50 holder with 865k LINK, I'd be perfectly content with $5.

that's exactly what crypto is like and it often works unfortunately. there are literally people on this board who think low price coins are cheap because they are under a dollar or a few cents or whatever and have no sense of number of distributed coins/marketcap

are you not concerned that the project may be a failure? or with the fact that there has been no communication?

something about oracles and dubs, and even though the monetal value has plummeted, the sentimental value has left the galaxy at this point in time

they have incentive to keep it low until the mainnet launch you brainlet, not everybody is going to be able to get part of the 350m coins for free for their nodes, some are going to need to buy directly from whales and exchanges

if it reaches ethereum current marketcap it will be around 50bucks. The thing is everything will be up when Link is up because every fucking coin benfits from Links technology. A 100 billion market cap for Link isnt far fetched IF they deliver. But is a very risky bet at the moment.

When chainlink booms, it booms hard

I mean like 20x in one day. I'm waiting with my bags.

You do realize that they're probably going to be giving out the 350 milliion coins for like a decade if not longer?

So what pice predictions do you have for the future? If they release them over time it will be worth even more?

You dump at x20 and I dump at x300 ok

no predictions, I'm just saying we'll probably see a higher price per token than you might expect IF it gets widespread implementation

There is that chance, but I've done my due diligence with respect to researching this project.

I've watched every video there is of Sergey on Youtube several times. I've read the whitepaper, the only peer reviewed white paper in all of crypto I may add, which was co-written by Ari Juels, former Chief Scientist of RSA and widely respected academic and cryptographer. I've read the CapGemini report on SmartContract use cases in enterprise and the fact that initial adoption is expected to begin in the next two years, with 2020 being when mainstream adoption takes place. This same report mentioned Sergey and SmartContract.com by name. I see the enthusiasm and technical know-how that Thomas Hodges, the technical community advisor, shows in Slack and the test-net writeup by other Chainlink community member Johnny Huxtable.

As has been proven by the working relationship with SWIFT that got them re-invited to Sibos, the working relationship with the 5 banks involved in the Proof of Concept, the relationship with the IC3 team from Cornell Tech and the related incorporation of Town Crier and Intel SGX secure enclaves in the Chainlink network, Chainlink has a very clearly demonstrated first mover advantage and the connections that they have made will make it very difficult for a competitor to crop up out of nowhere and suddenly compete in the land of a decentralized oracle network.

The biggest risk I see is that blockchain tech ends up being a passing fad or that superior tech makes blockchain irrelevant in the future, in which case most cryptos would fail. However, I see this as unlikely as demonstrated in the Cap Gemini report by how much cost savings enterprises would incur due to smart contract implementation in particular fields. In the mortgage loan origination industry alone, between $3-11 billion are estimated to be saved annually in the US and EU thanks to smart contracts.

this plus read sergey's writings on ICOs and business communications and ethics. It's clear the relative silence (though we can see they are active and responsive on channels other than twitter because lets be honest thats what people mean) is an intentional choice he's thought about, and the choice to do an ico at all when he could have just used vc capital is also something he didn't do by accident.

he may fail but he's clearly going to do everything in in his power not to.

Also, Sergey spoke at DevCon, will be a headline speaker at the Bitcoin Superconference, and will be on a blockchain panel at SXSW with the founder of DocuSign, an e-signature provider estimated to be valued at $3b. He has mentioned in past videos that he is in contact with e-signature providers, payments providers, and data providers.

If smart contract adoption really does happen, Chainlink has the best shot currently at solving the connectivity problem.

Don't post anything like that. I need still to accumulate.

>If smart contract adoption really does happen

And I think we can pretty much answer that question already. Are businesses, institutions and individuals going to see a benefit in exchanging value without a middleman/overseer, in a way that can't be gamed and is completely trustless?

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

and LINK seems so easy to me for them to adopt. It's so plug and play, that they won't and almost certainly wouldn't go all in, but they could dip their toes in to start. SWIFT already had by all accounts I've read online a very successful trial with the poc. They could very easily do that for real, at no cost to them.

In a way it feels like how linux is run on basically all servers.