Buy Zone: 515 or below
T 1: 550
T 2: 598
T 3: 655

Stop-loss: 445

Risk factor: 4/10
[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/decentraland/comments/7j6mbe/decentraland_ama_terraform_event_ama_starts_on/dr4tn8j/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHECKED, STRAPPED IN. WE HAVE LIFTOFF!

IT's literally getting pumped right now

3x incoming.

Can we have a x2 oldfag?

Not me this time. I just caught early intel and am along for the ride.

I'm going to bump it once in a while, but there is another user in charge, and I don't want to do anything without their say so. I hate it when people do that in my pumps before I am ready.

what sub are they doing the ama on?

Decentraland is a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Users can create, experience, and monetize content and applications
If you stake mana you get to own digital property. HOLD FOR 20+ years for great profits lmao

shit i'm might be little late for the party. i'm all in Blocktix rightnow

Making the inquiry.

Yeah, blocktix was a great run. Will be again.

Woke up for this?

I'm going back to bed

honestly looks like its being manipulated rn

This user will build a beautiful pink caccoon tonight, and wake up a pink wojack butterfly in the morning. I think I will create that meme in their honor.

kek
what do i even set my sell orders at i aint staying up for this, its late here

One user that looked like they were in the group said 3x, and that was at 450.

Confirmed. My intel says 3x.

Fuck this. Last night I was thinking to put this 800$, didnt. Should I still do it?! Easy 2x?

do it, im riding the wave rn and it feels good

Lol. Putting another log on the fire and pouring another jigger of scotch, Pretty comfy.

ill pour another glass to that, cya on the moon

HOW MUCH IS GONNA DIP? 700$ WHEN I BUY?

literally rn

Did it. Last time I bought mana with 1k I lost almost 300$ because got greedy, could have easily gain +500$ profit. But didn't sell.

So what would be good sell price, I was thinking 700 sats?

Reason I'm comfy is, I think I'll keep my stash in when others take profit. The more I read, the more I like this project. Maybe it's just the scotch, but I like it.

There just was a dip!

Now we're going back up

YĆ©ah I see! When sell?

I've seen a couple of your threads now. There was talk about wanting to create a coin in one. Should I search the archive for the email or would you share, if interested at all?

Yeah, the Gal that started this pump said she was going to take a few profits here and there along the way, but that it would be overall up for a while. I got in this way before the last two pumps, so I'm VERY comfy. I think this could eventually 10x if they perform.

how far do you realistically see this pump going? stalling a lil rn

I hate myself for dumping my mana couple days ago when it dropped to 450->300. Almosta bought back at 300 sats but didn't do it, ofc. Need to get bigger balls for this trading.

Yeah. I'll share one of the few Gmails I have. it has to do with previous work I retired from. I need to get new emails and move away from connections to that. Anyway, you can contact me at [email protected]. I am retired from that, and am now an engineer. I may not always have time to answer that gmail, once every two or three days. I'm a very bust fellow. I jus finished a major 7 month Capital Expenditure Project in AK, and am burning the midnight oil preparing a presentation in Seattle in two days. . But yeah. i am interested in putting a team together to develop a Securities Clearance coin backed by some of my physical mining interests.

i bought at 545 just now, hope im not too late...
whats a reasonable expected exit price?

I bought 535. Maybe 700 sats? Dont know more or less..

well, it looks like some people are profit taking atm. I am buying some of their sells, because I believe in the project. The gall doing the pump may have got her belly full of what she wanted, I have not heard from her in the last few minutes.

that'd be a significant bummer

Theres a lot of sell pressure, look at the order book. I don;t see this pumping over 700 easily

Yeah, she is still there, just cutting a little deeper than I would.

So no need to panic.. Right?

The tall wall moved from 600 at the beginning of the pump back to 650.

I'm still buying.

have any faith in the pump or nah?

Don't know her real well, so truthfully, it is a little sketchy atm. I don't thibk it is going 3x in the next hour or two..

I'm going to hold what I have and call it a night.

For fucks sake. Luckily its day here where I live so have to follow, ofc I jumped in wrong time, as always lol.

anyone hanging in for the AMA?

Me. Hope its getting pumped to over 600 sats.

better, or this thread is turning pink with wojaks

And I really think that the price will settle at ~500 sats. 8th december pump settled to 350 sats, couple days ago it was 450 sats and now over 500.

still strong buys incoming, aiming for 600sat

Kek yeah.

Starting to feel like pink wojak. 495 sats now lol. Dumped my Stellars to this and now thats mooning. Wtf really

i think it will stay at 500 for about few hours before jump pass 700

Hope so. My balls are growing right now. WHY THE REDDIT AMA HASN'T STARTED YET

Look at this, someone is accumulating kek

getting ready for AMA news

Whoa. I have strong faith this will be at least 600 sats eod..

When is this AMA?

Shouldn't it be happening right now? 1pm GMT.

uhh yep, he posted 45 mins ago saying up in 30

Yeah, and now hes answering questions.

PUMPING

we'll c bout that buddi ol pal ya hear

thoughts on the news coming out?

What was the news?

10% of coins already committed to burn

Hmm okay. Dont have any thoughts, but good news.

Price has settled little bit, no more under 450? Next stop 600.

Before the 15th my man

Just load up on MANA before the 15th

On the 15th, the auction for LAND (which is erc 721 by the way) will start. You will be able to buy some with your MANA.
ALL THE MANA USED IN THE AUCTION WILL BE BURNED. ALL OF IT.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS?

>LAND
>ALL THE MANA USED IN THE AUCTION WILL BE BURNED
How can i buy it?
and do you it will be burn?

>DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS?

Less MANA = more value

10%of MANA is going bye bye. approx $1.65 Million USD
Had to clear that up for retards

k

we will see this 500 dance for the next 6 or 12 hours
if i'm right this is just a prepump

Definitely a prepump.

The only thing maintaining this price is the 15th of December everyone is hodling for that date.
Expect a MASSIVE dump probably back to 5 or 6 cents after going to about 20+ cents

Gonna dump all at 700 sats. Not going to make another mistake and hodl till the end and sell low kek.

i just bought at 488... i-i s-should be f-fine, r-right Veeky Forums?

I dumped at little loss and jumped to litecoin to get my loss back. Almodt 100% sure that litecoin is just getting to 500$

ltc looks so scary to me....its just too insane....worst thing is my guts tell me there wont be no huge dump....

yeah it does. Same thoughts day after day and ltc just goes up..

> how can I buy it?
bittrex, binance, liqui.. these exchanges list MANA

>and how do you it will be burn?
It is confirmed in their current AMA on reddit.
reddit.com/r/decentraland/comments/7j6mbe/decentraland_ama_terraform_event_ama_starts_on/dr4tn8j/