Bitcoin Cash

/quietly moons/

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/grayscale-investments-llc-announces-remittance-of-proceeds-from-bitcoin-cash-sales-300569759.html
bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-cash-withdrawals-now-available/
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/7j5yeq/dream_is_switching_on_bitcoin_cash/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

psst. its over kiddo

F

There's no downward pressure anymore because Bitmex and Grayscale finished selling off their assets for next to nothing.

I can see BCH mooning to 2k by the end of the week.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/grayscale-investments-llc-announces-remittance-of-proceeds-from-bitcoin-cash-sales-300569759.html

bullshit. its gonna dump back to 1.3k or 1.4k most likely.

yeah, only coinbase's 500k BCH to be dumped on January 1st

>Bitcoin.com domain
>Miner support
>Fast transactions / Cheap fees
>Bitcoin Cash Credit Card
>Expected price surge before Coinbase releases BCH

GL user

Ah yes because it totally dumped everytime a huge exchange listed BCH

Keep dreaming kike

Who is selling now? The price has been suppressed for months now due to Xapo, bitmex and grayscale selling off I think around ~900,000 BCH. It has all been absorbed by the market, how is the price going to fall? Explain this magic to me.

yeah?
they're not "listing" BCH
they are giving everyone their own BCH that they have been keeping for everyone.
500k BCH will ENTER the market, it's not just a market opening for current BCH holders to sell.

Coinbase still hasn't distributed the BCH to their owners. The biggest dump of the century is coming.

heho heho back to 1400 we go

Lol! Deluded
We will see fella - some Nice Roger Ver publicity on cnbc. Normies will hold bch if btc performance wanes a bit and bch goes up a bit.
And once they start using, it’s over because store of value makes no fucking sense whatsoever

How is 500k BCH entering the market = price dump being deluded?
can you explain to me this mental gymnastics?
"This is good for bitcoin cash"?

Where has Coinbase stated they're not listing BCH? Coinbase is the only top 15 exchange to not list BCH, they simply cannot ignore it forever - their customers are demanding access to it, and if Coinbase does not provide, someone else will.

You're trying to fight market power with childish arguments "Cos I said so" doesn't cut it here champ.

Ok, my bad for not saying "they're not JUST listing BCH"
What I mean is that they're listing it, but also AWARDING their users with their 500,000 BCH that they are owed.
So coinbase users will dump BCH for BTC with just a few clicks.

Answered your retarded statement already.
see

and again, obviously listing it won't dump the price
but adding 500,000 new BCH to the market certainly will.
Which part of this do you not understand?

Again, why would this happen? What is the basis for this magical dump? I have already stated evidence that this did not occur on a single other exchange where BCH was added, not a single one.

What evidence do you have for such a ludicrous idea?

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha

B T F O
T
F
O

NEVER touch BCH guys. NEVER EVER.

they will list.
you think.coinbass isnt gonna list 3rd largest market cap coin THAT IS CALLED BITCOIN

You're either:

1. Stupid
2. A troll
3. None of the above
if 3, please re-read what I said.

I'm done

BItstamp enabled BCH withdrawals @ 27 SEP 2017
Proof here: bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-cash-withdrawals-now-available/

Price tanked after that, proof in pic related

its linked to btc at 0.09... it's not gonna moon. its gonna maintain 0.09 which used to be 0.15 and 0.13..

Except that BCH will be around 11k by the time the 500k is introduced, then even if dumped will still be at least 4-5x current price. You're emotionally clouded and looking at the price all wrong. You have to realize that this is charted territory, and that we're going by much faster time increments, and the entire crypto market cap has moved up exponentially, and will continue to do so.

tfw bought at 1560

get out right fucking now bro. wait a while and jump into eth when it dips back to 400s again or jump into ltc to cover losses. this shit is only gonna dump harder on you.

no im saying they will list

That's more a case of BTC going up (due to the media spotlight) than BCH going down.

As I said in my first post the sell pressure is now gone from BCH as bitmex, Xapo and Grayscale have finished selling their BCH.

There is nothing stopping BCH from heading higher now.

How do I convince my mom that BCH wallet is safe? She thinks it's a virus

Oh lol you're not even referring to when Bitstamp enabled trading, jesus you try to fucking hard you stupid fucking pajeet

I bought, DMI has strong indicator - is going up. Will sell at 2k.

bcash is scam coin if u want cheap fees then using litecoin LOL why does this coin even have value ? it will go to 0.00 when lightning make it useless

Dream market, largest Darknet market started using BCH today to replace BTC.

It's happening

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/7j5yeq/dream_is_switching_on_bitcoin_cash/

sup folks, I need an exchange that supports BCH trading that's located in the Netherlands

don't ask, just provide

theflippening.org