What stocks to invest in?

I'm sterring clear of Bitcoin because it will colappse so what stocks to put money in? Microsoft?

Pic not related

Enjoy your high-IQ 10% returns per year, friend

Will do. Ejoy your bubble colappsing lol

Directly investing in stocks is for brainlets. Use options instead. Spreads, iron condors etc.

If you're convinced it'll collapse, why not short bitcoin?

Have you heard of bitbean?

Energy stocks

Exxon
BP
Total
Etc etc

Buy GE my nigger.

I tried options before. Can't grok it. Anyone trade these successfully?

What does that mean

Do not put any money in anything, holy fuck

>claims to be financially literate enough to call crypto a bubble
>literally does not know what shorting is

I know what shorting is. Like short circuiting a board

Just get a Vanguard index fund man

if you do options, buy calls on VRX...look at the 2019's.
if you're bullish on crypto, john macafee's mining company has been on a tear, and is just now breaking $3/share $MGTI

Are you retarded?

epic troll

Is this it?

nice troll attempt, 9/11, would short again

wow, 14 yo who just discovered google

I read some more. So if I want make money while asset is going down in price I borrow it and sell it? What if price goes UP?

b8

this. an index that tracks the s&p500 is the way to go

Long and short positions are used by investors to achieve different results, and oftentimes both long and short positions are established simultaneously by an investor to leverage or produce income on a security. A simple long stock position is bullish and anticipates growth, while a short stock position is bearish. Long call option positions are bullish, as the investor expects the stock price to rise and buys calls with a lower strike price. An investor can hedge his long stock position by creating a long put option position, giving him the right to sell his stock at a guaranteed price. Short call option positions offer a similar strategy to short selling without the need to borrow the stock. This position allows the investor to collect the option premium as income with the possibility of delivering his long stock position at a guaranteed, usually higher, price. Conversely, a short put position gives the investor the possibility of buying the stock at a specified price and he collects the premium while waiting.

You get wiped out. But hey, 'bitcoin will collapse' so what have you got to lose?