PoSW

Who owns this coin, what is so good about it?

What the fuck is TPoS?

Other urls found in this thread:

posw.io
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posw.io

their project website provides a lot of info, don‘t get too distracted by the subpar web design

once you gather more and more info on this coin you realise just how undervalued it actually is

What's good about it is that it has doubled since I bought it.

What coin is this and why does it have the pedo logo in it?

PoSW has devised a solution to the problems being faced by users of decentralized networks today: Trustless Proof-Of-Stake (TPoS). TPoS essentially allows users to own a stake in PoSW, a Proof-Of-Stake currency, and have Masternode owners do the staking for them using their high-bandwidth continuous connectivity (to ensure maximal rewards distribution) while not having to share any spendable balance or private keys with the node owner. Your funds are yours and yours alone, and will safely and securely grow over time even while you sleep.

Bascically instead of having to leave you computer on 24/7 to stake or deposite you coins to a 3rd party to stake for you which compromises the security of you coins, tpos allows you to keep your coins in cold storage which mean 100% in you control while merchants stake for you with a third key created just for this.

And they also have want to have atomic swaps??

Should I just go all in???

the tech is fucking amazing and working on their testnet

Never go all in. What that said, im 50% in.

And before anyone asks, which it always does, 10-25k for a masternode.

Good coin, due for a comeback

This is going to pump to $5 easily. I just hope it pumps against BTC too. Alts can't keep up. and I want more BTC, not more fucking USD.

I implore everyone visiting this thread to read this article.

medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-big-brother-tpos-and-atomic-swaps-35642fddbd8d

YUGE news coming soon.. All I can say is you got until the this weekend to buy in

Bump

Holding STRONG

piece of shit wallet

fuck off pajeet shilling in disguise

>shilling in disguise
wtf u onto m8 there ain't no disguise

if tpos fails you will say goodbye to your money

We'll. It doesn't. Works fine on their testnet.
Do your research before you shit post

shitpos only works on their testnet
do your research before you shill pajeet. nice english btw

At least 10X within the next few months.

Is this bait? I don't understand what you're trying to prove. All you've done is disprove yourself.

If it works on their testnet, then what the fuck is your point? xD IT WORKS.. That's what matters. All we need now is a coinswap to the new chain, and we are ready to use it

you are good bait not doing research.. wait until they relase on their main net.

I'm testing it on my own you fucking brainlet. I'm a part of the whale group on Discord and Slack.
I'm done arguing with you as you clearly don't understand the underlying tech behind it.
Don't even understand why you bother posting here if you don't believe in the project

Thanks for the (you)

Are you clinically retarded? I'm on the testnet right now and everything works! I bet you're just a salty nigger that got burned during the last alt bull run.

Don't waste your time on him. Let alone any other shitposter. Will enjoy making a living with my coming masternodes