Link news

The news is basically merry Christmas.

It's not main net, exchanges , or partnerships

Dubz and I sell this piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6kJ7GWtv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god sergey sucks.

so now we have february conference and march conferencce to look forward to. gonna be a long hard winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6kJ7GWtv0

Should I just give up and take my losses and pray for XMR?

>Slavic developers

No real news

Sergey is probably contractually obligated by his partners to not shill his own coin until it's completely done, since they are still accumulating it to run nodes and want to get as many tokens as cheap as possible, so shilling it and giving news like IOTA is doing will just cause FOMO and drive the price up.

b-but 10$ EOY is still on? r-right guys??? right??!!

are those guys for real? can we please hire some fucking Ukrainians to beat them to a pulp?

>news is: mainnet up in January

ggwp sell low

thanks

>still waters run deep

that and he can't be seen as this being a security especially given the companies he's trying to work with.

Hahaha this is getting hilarious. Link marines report in! We're never selling! Captain here

>they repeat many times: no news until main net release
>you complain because there is no news until main net release

Sell already, for the love of god.

>everything is how you interpret it

This brainlet is who you guys are banking on by buying LINK? Wow. I thought stinky linkies was a meme but now I know.

What now.

Do I just hodl? Im litterally dying . I could of been rich . I want to believe but chain link is a piece of shit!!!!!!???

this is exactly what the insider said yesterday.

He said no new partnerships, no main net, no exchanges. But IT WILL STILL BE HUGE. I trust him.

>We will not comment on new exchanges
Literally means they can't say anything if they wanted to. Doesn't mean they won't be listed on another one by January.
>Are unlikely to announce any partnerships.
Just means that Rory is a cuck and has no idea which partnerships chainlink even has, he's a fucking community manager. There could still be a partnership announced.
>until mainnet is up and running
Announcement could be that mainnet will come in January/February and price would moon.

>Are unlikely to announce any partnerships.
Meaning they have some.
>everything is how you interpret it
remember.

remember what? Rory just singlehandedly tanked the price. Quit the cryptic bullshit. Im fucking bleeding out about to dump myoinD 30k ICO bags. Im about to lose my FUJCKIG M

all u shilling pieces of shit can suck my dick.

I am 100% in ark and link and feel pain everyday when i look at the chart.
will dump this soon. enjoy ur shitcoins.
muh sergey
muh smartbridge

I'm following the masses for now on.

WHY CANT THEY FUCKING COMMENT ON NEW EXCHANGES? THERE IS NO FUCKING NDA TO COMMENT ON NEW EXCHANGES.

The only reason for not commenting on new exchanges is that fucking no other exchanges are coming up anytime soon.

Okex proved they have no exclusivity with binance. Bittrex turned them down because they knew it was a scam. There is literally no reason why they aren't on bittrex right now other than bittrex knew it was an exit scam.

Chainlink basically falls or rises with the finished product
Why would they care about their current coinprice?

They have the right vision, good partner swift and enough money to make it work
An announcement about a bigger dev team would be the best we can hope for

Plus any prediction about the future of link is not possible at this time

if you just want pump and dump this isnt the right coin for you at the moment

he can still come out and say "hey guys things are still going as planned, Rory is right we will announce everything when mainnet is up " and it would be a win win for everyone

I hate people like you.

that is the point. you can give basic information every 2-4 weeks to inform people about the progress. nobody wants to have their hands held. everybody right in his head would do this. especially when people funded your project with 32m to make it possible in the first place.

Whatever, I am buying more. Rory didn't tank the price, the fudders and your interpretation of what he said did. That and BTC mooning. Cheers for the cheap bags. Buying as much as I can below 1400 stats.

Thanks just sold 100k. I advise all you noobs to do the same.

Added to my stack yesterday and upped one rank!

Never fuckin sell!

Bittrex is the exit scam. Plus I don’t even care, I’m never fucking selling.

I suspect the news gonna be that they finally went full golang and are ready to cooperate with the community in creating the net.
Member those forms where they asked if you wanna host a node? Expect an airdrop once you get your node up and running

>It's another Linkies getting stinky episode

My favorite.