Still waters run deep

>still waters run deep
Have you find inner peace and balance already, Veeky Forums?

fuck you

When are you going to give up?

There, there. It's alright. I love you too, user.

Linked wiped my balance so no
fucking scamcoin even confido pumps everyday and this fucking piece of shit bleeds forever
sometimes i want to cry because i invested HEAVILY into this shit at 40 cents. you told me "yoi will never see link at 40 cents again". well guess what? You were fucking right
fuck you biz fuck all of you pajeet nigger scammers

That's what you get for not investing what you believe in, regardless if it's LINK or not

Don't follow the masses

I felt the same way about Veeky Forums
But only you are to blame.
And image how you will cry when link hits 80 cent.
Guess what, this shit happens in crypto.

Buy high,
Sell low

LINK has done nothing but murder my gains. (I BOUGHT THE ATL 13c

>Don't follow the masses
that's right. The masses may have made a quick buck with their top-10 normie coins. But was it really worth it? Did they truly find inner peace and balance? No!

Not him but I wouldnt say the masses are buying Link. I also bought Link because it got shilled here first and I liked the whitepaper. I thought I was thinking outside the box, after all Veeky Forums is full of hackers, computer scientists, IT guys, neets who do research all day.
Well, it did not work, in fact I think this is a meme pushed by the Veeky Forums whales eho mined btc in 2009 while fapping and watching anime. They want us to lose money and must be laughing at us for this fiasco.

thx, bought 1mil

yes I sold yesterday thank god

>big whale stranded on sand bank, or
>tiny fish swimming in big beautiful ocean
that is questions

100% in LINK

>missed IOTA at $1 due to bagholding
>missed LTC at $80 due to bagholding

and yes I was actively watching the prices

I seriously, unironically have. Now that I have found LINK, my desire for other coins has simply vanished. All I hold now is BTC and LINK, and couldn't be happier. I can finally just sit back and watch the show, without fighting tooth and nail every day for some gains. Praise be to Sergey and LINK.

So let me get this straight. You guys discovered crypto currency months or years before normies did. You probably started out with BTC, LTC, ETH. Put in countless hours researching it. Then you fucking THREW AWAY your moon tickets got off the train and hopped on one that goes the wrong way, RIGHT before the normies started piling in begging to give you exorbitant prices for those BTC / LTC / ETH. Then the train full of normies accelerated even more towards the moon while you keep going the other way, and you're too prideful to switch.

basically. Dumped all my btc at 12k, ltc at 100 and eth around 450. Went all in on LINK.I never told anyone about crypto really except my mom after she asked me about it. Everyday my mom asks me how bitcone is doing. I don't know what to tell her or anyone anymore.

Tell her to go fuck herself.

LINK will pump so hard when it hits chinese market and mainnet is up. I am so hard I am going to make another fud thread weak hands dont deserve LINK gains

Tell her you want to fuck her.

exactly.

100% ark and link. to the moon

And dont you regret doing that?
You could easily have x4 the amount you have now if you held ltc btc and bought today with link at 1500 sats.

Ah, yes, I am full zen now
LINK has taught me that crypto indeed is imaginary money and if so, then I can imagine whatever gains I want. Right now my LINK is at $43 and I'm still holding

Link is one when not the sadest fucking shitcoin I ever had

It is indeed a sad piece of shit. Just spend 1 fucking minute looking at the way it trades and you'll want to kill yourself.

You just need to hold my friend. That's how crypto is.
Litcoin went from $50 to $2. People had to hold for THREE FUCKING YEARS to recover their money.
Can you imagine HOLDING for 3 years? And now ltc is over 300.
They reap their rewards after 3 year of holding

> 3 year of holding
Oh god, what have I got myself into
Crypto bubble might burst twice b4 2020

like even a 10x increase in Link will not feel great.

That is what I couldve gotten in fucking IOTA. in fucking LTC.

Utter shitcoins were u didnt have to be right. Fuck, anything less than a 20x will make me hate ChainLink forever.

if i have to hold for three years for 15 00% returns thats ok with me

but i dont think its gonna end that way desu.

If you are happy with just 1500%, stop looking at charts and live your life.
I can guarantee you it will definitely be more than 1500% in a year in term of fiat anyway.
1500% is nothing for crypto.
Coins can go 20x to 100x. Fucking Strat went 1000x. DGB went 100x. Sia went 90x.

Oh I forgot you need to sell too.
Don't want to end up bag holding. Even though all those coins went to moon. They eventually come back to close their starting point. That's just how shitcoin are.

Heh, I started one of those "you'll never see link @ $0.40 again" after buying in at $0.38, so I know your pain; let's just hang in there, because the fundamentals are too good.

>thread

Let the weak handed faggots sell all their link. Anyone who's done the slightest ounce of research knows this shit takes off, we're going to see gains that make the current LTC gains look like chump change.

Keep those Hulk Hand's strong! That's how you make it to Lambo Land.