REQ

Eh... guyz, y are we tanking?
What bout mah roadmap?

Do I sell now and buy WABI with REQ gainz?

sold my req for IOTA. You should do the same and buy back in once IOTA doubles in a couple days

Stay reqqqt it's gonna cum backup

REQ is free money right now. Colossus is coming any day.

When tho?

> What will be done sooner than expected:
> -Deploy the website to create/visualize and interact with requests => Q4 2017 instead of Q1 2018
> -Add request management of accounting concepts such as refunds, credit notes, and purchase orders => Q4 2017 instead of Q1 2018

How come it is tanking?

i4m holding this shit.

I might gain 200$ if i sell for ethereum in the short run but that's not worth the risk.
Once the eth will gain stability, we re mooning to 0.3$ in a matter of hours

Are you missing the part where LTC is up 130%

Good call, even though iota is already overvalued IMO

Why? Because REQ has literally nothing right now and even the test net gives it no value. Either keep bagholding until Q1 or sell right now.

HODLING!

dude because a web simulator != a working product

Thx, man.
I almost swapped it for WABI meme
It is so tempting to chase quick gainz.

So what?
Everybody hodling req gonna jump on that hype train that has alredy left?

>epic ETH and LTC bull run
>REQ sinks 20% after +250% in a week
>must be a bag

My god why did people have to discover this... Just sell and move to your next shitcoin of choice.

Just don't FOMO back in a few months when this enters top 50.

SO GLAD i didn't fomo yesterday at 19 cents

I bought at 1070, fucking kill me.

Dude what? No, not everybody holding req, which is why you’re ONLY seeing a 20% correction after a major uptrend literally during two big 3 bull runs. It’s not tanking just slightly correcting which is a good sign, esp since it’s not being slaughtered

Relax dude
Support is here to soothe you

Im definitely a bit concerned because I bought at 1090 but Im going to hold

A-am I gonna m-make it user?

Have you even checked out the other 99 coins in the top 100? Worst excuses of REQ pajeets.

>selling low
Every time Veeky Forums

relax and look at the buy and sell orders. I am only seeing chumps selling req in the 1-20000 range and am regularly seeing buy orders for 100k on binance. Just sit tight

Oh wow the other 99 coins that were bleeding on blood thinners as REQ saw a new ATH each day?

Lol just doubled my position, this is the dip for those who were looking

im buying too.

see ya at $0.10!