EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM

A very popular whale posted this to discord this morning. Mt gox 2.0 confirmed. What do we do anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UbHSERD
discord.gg/rKQPcQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the unconfirmed source in your picture got this from an unconfirmed source and now we should be worried?

@ Veeky Forums an unconfirmed source has claimed that bitcoin was created by satan himself and satoshi nakamoto is the false messiah. it implies that greed has driven you from your true lord and saviour. please do not direct message me asking questions.

discord.gg/UbHSERD
here's the discord

people are not getting email confirmations and trying to get out quick with LTC

Well no shit. They said a few days ago they were going to stop doing business with US customers and they need to get their shit out. We've known this for literally days.

I'm going to laugh if they shut down any accounts that had any ties to an American IP and still have BTC there, you guys were warned weeks ago.

it was all a ploy

An unconfirmed source has claimed they were sexually abused by Satoshi. If this is to be believed, it implies events that could crash bitcoin. Please do not direct message me asking questions.

Yep, people have known they were on the verge of collapse for weeks. I moved my BTC out of there last week. Exchange it for LTC and get it the fuck out of there fast, people.

Uhm.....

An unconfirmed source has claimed that they are going to sell their crypto and invest it into teabags. Better start buying teabags before they moon.

all exchange is getting DDOS

wtf

ITS OVER KIDS

HOW THE FUCK IS CRYPTO GOING TO BECOME AN ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IF YOU CAN DDOS ANY EXCHANGE AND CAUSE MASS HYSTERIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>we'll be right back
kek sure you will...

Das rite

When you link it this graph, it's a dead cert yo'.

aaaand they're back.

>i will delete this in 60s
>9 minutes ago

The 9min counter is local

That...doesn't matter.

Maybe this is just the calm before the storm....

For years, I've considered it quite likely that the "mark of the beast" which is a "human number" kept "upon the head or on the hand" required for commerce (unable to buy without bearing this number), is, in fact, cryptocurrency.

It shows he is a liar and can't be trusted. Who can trust a man that doesn't keep his word? Dumbass

If you don't refresh the page, the tweet will always be there with only the time counter going up.

FYI, this guy is a retard, and is not to be trusted.

I will have words with him.

all exchanges trading ETH just crashed and Gemini just went down suddenly

I moved everything to coinbase ready to cash out

k back up

well that's a fucking lie

The disaster never comes like that.
Some major guy says "this exchange is going to close, I will warn all the people around the world", then BAM! - it closes. I don't believe it can happen like that.

GTFI discord.gg/rKQPcQY