/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

It's all a Ponzi edition
Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous Thread:

>post yfw still waiting on NAK partnership/buyout

Ah oh, looks like someone just made another thread. Make sure to check the catalog, guys.

I was trying all morning and the Chan's thought it was spam. I can close my thread since more posts are here

BTFD DXTR buyout imminent

no problem

Why would I want to invest in a company that's filing for bankruptcy? Don't I want a company that actually makes money?

Maybe if you're a huge fag

I think TEUM may pop today

>buy my bag. i made a mistake and bought before it dropped 30% and declared bankruptcy.

Drew reporting in

ugaz holders on suicide watch!!!

T-that's not what happened..:

RICK should hopefully recover today. Sorry for shilling at a bad time last Friday and sorry if anyone got caught with bags

I still feel good about it doing well on earnings

TEUM, CHFS, NBEV on watch till EOW.

Crypto is more fun I think

honestly for a free meme stock, ZNGA always holds steady and does nice

>My portfolio has like, 4 different oil stocks
>Smoke green everyday

Kinder Morgan KMI, is pulling back today like expected. I'm going to keep an eye on it and try to get in around $17.60. Might not happen until tomorrow though, and may I have to get in higher like $17.70s.

HOLY FUCK MY NATGAS AHHHHHHHHHHH

WEN, VYM

Holding xxii and arci forever, watching ugaz and jnug for sweet swings

Gold is starting to look pretty tasty.

MGTI raping again

Thanks to the user that recommended Namaste. Made a cool 26% and sold.

where my CERC boiz at

my nigga watson delivering again

only if bitcoin falls. ANd not a big fall, we just need 20%.

AMRS going on a moon mission.

It's not too late to change your mind user

This is trading/speculating, not buying to hold.

indeed

>TOPS
Thoughts? Been holding since .50. Averaging down and hoping for another run soon.

A safer bullish play would be to wait till tomorrow, the dollar index will be going on a rampage with the fed stuff/strong economic data.

>AMD

Holy shit it's consolidating and it's gonna run again. This mother fucker it gonna break 4 soon and look at those enormous gaps above it.

Thank you based Amrs shillers, up 3k already.

Sorry, meant the day after tomorrow.

thanks for reminding me.

always a good laugh.

If we have a strong dollar, usually that corresponds with a fall in commodities. Wouldn't you want to go short with like JDST or DUST in that situation?

Sorry /rhg/, I'm leaving stocks. The couple thousand I had in eth and ltc on coinbase just mooned beyond belief. I have made far larger gains than in simple crypto than any attempted moon mission on Greek shippers and mineless mining companies. I think the coiners are right, stock trading is dying. You old timers need to move on. Thanks for all the keks you gave me but I need to move up in this world

You were spot on, here we go already

Ye I had some litecoin feelsgood

Shorting gold right now would be safer than going long. But after tomorrow is done (core CPI/fed decision released) gold may have been hammered down enough for a safer long entry.

Take care user. I'll be sure to say hello when I see you on the moon in another 5 to 10 years.

good luck

Where do I click to subscribe to your blog?

Updated my meme portfolio, it's going okay

/comfy/gains -- indexes, etfs, bluechips, and a few memes for good balance.

I still think if I ever bought into shitcoins, they would immediately crash.
It is a bubble. Just depends when it will all pop. Its only use is tax evasion and speculation. Takes too long for a trade, too much computing power. It's impractical as a currency.

Want to buy some cheap gold soon. Looking at the RCM maple leafs or the little maplegrams. I'm glad gold is sinking for now.

started investing in march with 10k in an index fund. LTC would have turned that into 1 million right now. don't even know what to feel...

Anyone here have any experience with questrade? RH isn't in my country and it looks like the next best thing
>t. leaf

are you that sandeep singh whos tweet was highlighted on cnbc yesterday asking if he should sell his traditional stocks to go all in on crypto? literally the only people that buy crypto are minorities.

I'm happy for you. But I think it's a mistake think it's one or the other.

you arent supposed to put 10k on a high risk investment anyways

Why didn't I listen to you, IBIO is fucking up 13% and I didn't get a piece of it.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. It could have just as easily gone the way of other forgotten shitcoins. It could have had its final crash right after buy in.

I don't feel it's a sound long term investment. Sure you can make money on a bubble, but if you miss the last ride off you're fucked. Remember the last crash when people were locked out of selling? Yeah, just the platform I want to put money in.

I'm skeptical of them and don't trust them. Maybe I miss bubble gains, but oh well. High reward, high risk. Walking through a daily minefield, bitcoin is. I don't think the stock market is gonna lose 99% of its value anytime soon.

How much of a faggot am I for trying to set up a dividend portfolio? It has some established companies like F, KO, and GE while it's cheap. Then I have some high risk/reward dividend payers like TICC, NCMI. Then some IGC, LODE because I can't resist a good meme. The idea is to have enough residual income for property taxes and home/car maintenance at some point.

MY NATURAL GAS JUST TANKED EVEN MORE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah the exchanges not letting you sell or crashing was the reason i didn't go for crypto desu. maybe it's for the best

BUY THE DIP

>Ponzi edition
Bitconnect

Beware! Look up the story on Credence Coin. It was a scam and people lost a lot of money.

Look into REITs like ORC.

Dividends are comfy, idk whether setting them up with RH is very clever. Usually the most boring companies are the most stable. My portfolio for income has a lot of RY, ENB, and BCE. Some REITs might be good as said.

REITs usually have pretty lucrative dividends, but a good amount of them are tied into brick and mortar retail.

Bought BAA at a dip at 13 cents last night and sold at open at 15 cents. It was my first profit sell and made 10 bucks so I feel good. Even if it was a small gain

You guys buying DIS for the Fox deal on thursday?

Nice job bucko

That looks like a good fit, actually.

Those look comfy as fuck. Why would setting up dividends on RH not be clever, though?

CRF CLM NLY UNIT. I’d hold off on ORC, given their dividend may not be sustainable.

I don't trust that RH will be around in 20 years.

I don't see why they wouldn't be unless you can provide more for your prediction. You do know that they are working on a web app and some people already have the beta right?

it's got a solid 5-10 minimum with any sort of continuation of their steady growth. they still have a waiting list a mile long for most countries outside the USA, and other than a few minor inadequacies it's one of the best phone trading apps out there. (if it had candlesticks, indicators etc it'd be god tier, not to even speak of short selling)

Along side future IRA accounts.

Who here still riding the BAC+B train?
When do you plan on selling?

How high is MARA going to go this time around?

>PTI

Why did no one call this?

IGC SELL SELL SELL IGC
SELLLLL!

how's UGAZ doing today guys?

You forgot to post the cat.

ass
checked

forgot to heil victory

God I hope you American motherfuckers are buying Canadian weed stocks.

Either by expiration or conversion to common stock lel

AMD, IDXG, lmao weed

in 2k on TWMJF

I don’t know. RIOT went off to Mars. I’m in on MARA.

This crypto shit is insane. Will likely get good returns short term

>www.robinhood.com
what the fuck is this

>ENB
no ENF?

how did you manage to fuck that up

>0 bytes
open it faggot

Robinhood is only an app. I think you can download something like memu to use apps on computer

You can access robinhood on your computer now--at-least some people can.

FUCK.... where the user who got my to sell my $AMRS for $RAD?

>I shorted RIOT last week

sorry to hear bud,
I am probably going to buy into AMRS pretty soon, especially if it breaks 3.80 based on TA.
Those gap ups are pretty huge.

hurry up and do it. We countin down now

I think gold just had a spike due to some concerns over tax reform potentially not complying with World Trade Organization rules.

did that user just disappeared? WTF... should i still be holding $RAD or should I dump this shit and go back $ARMS?

No wonder i keep losing $. fml