Poor Mans Coins

Only post if you invested less then 200$.
Let seem them profits boys.

150$ invested

I invested $0 and I'm closing to 7 figures now.

I've got 2LTC and 0.017 BTC, LTC at $40, BTC back in 2014 at $100 for 0.1

Started in march with 200 aud

Put in 470€ four days ago, I guess thats poor by biz standards

$400 over the past week. Gonna let it ride a bit before putting more in.

I'm trying to invest 100-200$ on coinbase right now but I'm stuck at the ID verification. It won't upload. Shitty servers or something?

Started 150 in June. I'm about $700 all in... feels fucking great...

Only invested 85 at 158 but at least it’s something

I linked my bank account and it worked just fine on the app. Just the 7 days of wait is a bitch and couldn't sell my bitcoin for more litecoin.

I'm in Europe tho. I can't link my bank account without verifying it with my ID (which I can't do because it won't upload). Fuck.

>mfw my father got in when it was 2000$ and told me to join then
>was busy and wasn't really interested so i declined
>got in this fucking late and my dad just keeps fucking laughing at me
invested like 100$ when it was 13k plz tell me i will make it

Was this holding or daytrading?

It's okay user. Once I get my dick wet from horny girls, get wasted on my mansion, and crash my lambo 50 times, I'll let you move in with me in america.

Absolute iron hands. My only fault was trading in my bitcoin. And litecoin early on for fucking shitcoins

>$200
My first trade was to buy one btc at $13. Profit = $16987.

Who here can match dat 1309x gainzor!?!

> invested $1.5k
> now have $2k
> tfw $100 bois make bigger profits than you
Holding LINK sure is embarassing

fuuuck, nice one m8

i invested 300

>he bought over 10k

why do you even bother with $100

put in 190 EUR in BTC a few weeks back and it's not almost 300 EUR. I'm happy.

I don't have the money to invest big bucks so I take it as I go. It's basically just some internet spending money at this point.

I try to sell high and buy low but I swear every time I buy it dips and I sell it again too fast so I only have like 10 to 20 euro gainz.

Next dip I should just buy and not open gdax for a month.

We're in an s curve now. The adoption rate is just hitting in and signals don't do shit. Plus, I work and don't have any desire to sit around stressing over day trading. Just park your money. Buy what you can afford and don't stress. Just go to work and enjoy your life. And think of it as a savings account. On this board, traders say hodlers are dumb and hodlers say trading is dumb. Do whatever you feel is good as long as your getting ahead. I personally do not have time and can care less about "potentially" squeezing a few extra bucks. Just enjoy the fact that your saving/making money and enjoy your life.

Why not? I started there. And I'm over 10k. The best way to eat a whale is one bite at a time.

invested 300 on saturday. I told mommy I could buy the tendies today

>most boring portfolio of all time
never going to make it

But not in bitcoin, that's just fucking stupid, wow a fraction of a percent gain when bitcoin goes up.

Why does it matter if you do it with 10000$ or 100$? Percentage wise it's the same, right?

True. But he will learn if he's not a complete fucking retard. He's just starting so he has to get a feel for what its about. I honestly did the same thing until I started playing around with different coins. As long as he researches and thinkers around and obviously puts more money in, he'll get an 08 civic with 90k miles soon enough.

dude what

yeah percentage is the fucking same but your here to win money not earn big percentage points like its vidya

the fuck mang

$550

Yes. percentage is percentage. I know bitcoin isn't done. It went from 8k to 20k in a matter of days. It's going to be easier to go from 20k to 50k. Just keep looking into the technology and different coins and take pride in everything you do. Yes it's an avenue to make money but the more you learn the better person you become and you'll actually grow to respect it and not just cash out and buy hookers and coke and go back to being a delinquent piece of shit.

Funfair here, put in $200 a couple of weeks ago at 1.6 cents, mostly it went up due to BTC but it's still nice to see the rise. I expect it to be 10 cents by Feb or March

Invested $59.. $40 in LTC and $19 in BTC

Don't panic when it all comes back down and then some in the nearish future. It'll go back up lad.

I should have bought Litecoin. Fuck I'm such an uneducated shitbag.

FFFFUCCCCKKKKMM

this

fucking coinbase locked my account so i could buy or sell anything yesterday

sauce?

go for smaller gambles with just 100 imo

Poorfag at its purest form, put 110 into Litecoin when it was at 165. For someone who only makes 1k a month at the moment it feels pretty good.

True but when your new and don't know shit about anything this can ruin you. They will literally come to this meme board and take it seriously. I literally come here for entertainment. When I think something might have potential I add it to blockfolio and start to research a little. If you really want to do alts. Just look at graphs and try to spot accumulation. Then buy in and wait. I can't tell you when to get out though cause I don't fucking sell. Just make sure it's a solid coin that can be utilized by business and infrastructure.