JUST'D THREAD

Who else is completely missing out in the biggest bullmarket in cryptohistory because he is holding shitcoins like LINK and ODN?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UbHSERD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH im going fucking insane. I always knew litecoin was going to moon but then it went down slightly and in a moment of weakness I got out.

Seeing these green numbers is making me fucking crazy

i did the same thing too. Don't blame yourself, nobody can predict the future perfectly.

>it was as easy as buying Btc, Eth and Ltc

Here I am holding Ark like a spastic

I have 50% of my portfolio into retards choice of req and xlm and the other 50 in LTC. Thank god im only half idiot

All I had to do was hold LTC at 14 bucks , an did I ever fuck up 2017

holding SALT

100% link ark req

t-t-thanks biz.

I am so depressed. Its painful.

Sup fellow retard I just had to get in on the ground floor with all the shitcoins fml

thanks user for the kind words

Say that for yourself, faggot

>age of the normie
>not holding normie shitcoins from normiebase

100% BTC here
I dont know these feels OP

u hold nearly nothing. so sit down and stfu

>have 40k LINK still
>etherdelta won't let me sell

holding on coinbase kek

You missed Apollo 11. It has taken off without you

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SELL NOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IS GOING TO 2X WHILE YOURS LOWER IN VALUE¿?? YOU CAN BUY BACK ON LATER PLEASE GUYS JUST GET RICH WHILE YOU CAN

95% LINK 5% ARK. This may be the last time I ever post here. This place kills your gains.

Where else should you hold it? Seriously

This is like a teenager who landed his first minimum wage job boasting to his little cousin about all the money he has. It's embarrassing.

Hahahahahaha. Fucking link man. I hold 40k so I’m annoyed but I was also holding 100LTC so that’s great news but ya I should have like >150k. Link better come through

2 weeks ago I was called a faggot here for buying 800€ worth of LTC

these are the people who are getting rich rn biz while rory cucks you over and over and over again. fuck me

You lost. How does it feel to not be living on a moonbase, faggot?

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
YOU TOTAL FUCKING IDIOTS

They want you to be a paranoid faggot and go buy a ledger.

ooh that reminds me I have to watch that episode just in tiem for teh holidays

Up 8K.

Day well spent watching the chart with my dick out instead of writing on my term paper.

Don't worry man ODN is an easy 10x. Just remember how many nothing scamcoins have market caps higher then 100M

This is why we get rich and you get cucked.
You all saw this from a mile away. Why not jump on it last week during BTC fomo.

Likewise. After two years on biz, I should have learned to just hold normiecoins and not fuck about with retarded 'muh SALT' altcoin bollocks

It was a dip, Mark. It was a Christmas dip.

>I always knew but
It's incredible how all retards repeat that same exact phrase every time.

>tfw didnt buy ltc before the bull because fixated on eth
kill me

depressing that I've made a killing on ETH today and all I can think about is missed gains on LTC

I don't know? Because I am a stupid nigger waiting for a dip before actually investing in something that already pumped immensely.

I still made 20% profits, so more than these normies

Me too. thanks Veeky Forums

discord.gg/UbHSERD get in here and make money wtf user

The point of link investment is to stop worrying about it for at least a year.

keep holding LINK if you want to be a millionaire

get in the ganges and drink corpse fluid wtf pajeet

I'VE HAD ENOGUHT.. FUCK IM GETTING OUT OF LINK IM GOING IN ON LITECOIN IM TIRED OF GETTING FUCKING JUSTD THIS HARD FUUUUUUCK

>mfw LINK will moon the minute this user sells

pic related

me and my friends enjoying the afternoon after buying ltc this morning

I'm in those but also have 7 XMR. Pls make it.

THAT'S RIGHT BABY BUY HIGH SELL LOW

We’ve been waiting for you to get out so the price can go up

Im 100% bitcoin too but seeing ltc moon still makes me a little bit jealous.

Cashed out at 9k

Still waiting or the dip

LINKIE supportgroup/suicide pact

Fuck this I'm going to short it byX100 with some remaining bucks when it reaches the top spike.

dont feel bad check this out. sold hundreds of eth in low 200s too. i subconciously knew this day would come but it still hurts oh well