Hamu. How do I cope? I missed the bull run

Hamu. How do I cope? I missed the bull run.

not sure bro, i sold over 100 ltc at 96. just breath

it could have gone down also

I sold at $70 and the alt that I sold into got flash crashed. I am down 40% this month.

Dont worry little girl
There is always another moon mission to catch

And i really mean it
Been doing this for over a year now

But this was my mission. The mission that I was supposed to catch and was just about to if it wasn't for bitfinex. Everything would have been fine if it weren't for that fucking flash crash. The alt was rising whilst LTC was standing still. This plan was perfect. It could have taken me up 1100% over two weeks. And I missed it. It hurts so much because this was my coin. Yeah there will be more missions, but I have never felt this sick in my life.

at least I got a x5 return on WABI, while LTC is just went x3, heh nothing personal Litefags

I bought two at 90.

Why would you sell at 90 when it was mooning?

this is going 500 inminent

me too user, me too

Don't worry, I went all in on BCH and sold back when it was $298, at a small loss of like 2%. If I had held I could have caught any number of moon missions since then

you're fine, just stay in the game and stay patient

The run isn't over! The normies have decided that LTC should cost about 25% of BTC. You can buy in and expect major profits yet!

Hamu. I am fine. Just needed to let it out.

source?

>This plan was perfect.
>It hurts so much because this was my coin.
Trading with emotion. Heh. When will plebs learn.

>the alt that I sold into got flash crashed
What alt?

>sold at 70 thinking it was massively over valued

Y-You can let it out on my dick..

Buy XMR and BCH now and win tomorrow's runs Honestly you could make a nice 50-60% extra on LTC today, but high risk for lower chance of reward. Buy signal was at 175 unfortunately

It hurts because I knew it was going to pump and still missed it.

new meem

There are a bunch of articles circulating on FB that claim that. I just saw screenshots of it from another thread somewhere on here.

Given how much of these valuations are based on psychological barriers, I think we should put the corrected value of LTC at around 4k.

you only think you missed it. Do you want to be saying this when LTC breaks $1000 user? Do you want to be saying this when LTC breaks 10,000 and upstets bitcoin for top dawg of the crypto world?

Yea im right with ya. I sold 5 coins at 85 and 5 coins at 140. fucking pissed cuz im poor and wanna chop off my weak hands.

there was a time when I had 1200 litecoins

now I can barely afford 200

I can't afford 2.

thems the breaks kid

LONDON? How much BTC u need?

Hamu. London. I need enough to NEET for the rest of my life, so around 50btc.

Meet me in Danbury street n1 crossroads in front of St. peter's pharmacy at 11pm today.

>tfw sold ltc at 150
Sudoku is the only option.

hehe don't mind me, just coming with my secret item...

You know that this guy is going to rape your boy pussy, right?

Hamu. I'll see you there. Wear something that will make it clear that it is you.

I really don't care at this point. I miss every bullrun. I'm a permanent loser who will never make it.

Started in july:

> up 4x my original invesment in FIAT
> 44% down in total BTC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGAGSJSD!!!!!!!!!

Started in May:
>down 40% in fiat
>down 80% in total btc

WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO CONTINUE DOUBTING THE KING

time to get the good ol' whisky/ricin cocktail my dude

Should be 4000k if 1/4 of btc

In June*

How is that even possible?

I always delude myself into thinking I can outperform it and get more Satoshis

$4k in august, $12k now
0.8 BTC went to 0.3 btc to now 0.7 BTC. IM GETTING THERE

>see litecoin is mooning
>wanna dive.. but it is already on top
>fuck it has been on mooning since one week
>buy high
>suddenly starts to drop
>aaand drop
>fuck it is going to crash
>lets sell before lost more
>$ 1.5k lost in 1 hour
fuck my life

pic related. i bought start of red, and sold end of red.

I quit after the August crash (cashed out at 50% loss when I could have cashed out some weeks earlier up 400%) and came back in late September. That's when I started shilling LTC. I've just been unlucky since.

How can you even wipe your ass with such weak hands?

I cope with missing bullruns like I cope with thousand other ways I could have had become a millionaire. Youre just a human op

just strap in for the launch to 500

All altcoins are mooning right now so you should be making gains today

Nope. I'm all in ETP. The next two weeks are supposed to be good for ETP so I'm holding my bags for now.

I dont have hands.

But this way is so easily accessible that it's pathetic not to make money.

Let go.

Damn I used to do all in's until I lost 75% of my investment. I went from 4k to 1k I was like LMAO, so I started getting serious and caught multiple 200%+ moon missions, now I've got 12k in my hands. Its might not seem much but to some people but I'm a NEET as well.