>in crypto 6 months
>only doubled my initial investment

>Put 1.8k of my own money in a few months ago
>Sitting at 9.1k now

Thanks LTC

> started in august with 10k
> lost 3k being a noob.
> cashed out 15k to the bank yesterday
> still have 20k to continue becoming a crypto king.
> didn't do too bad desu.

Are you trading altcoins right?

20k invested since july.
Currently 34k.

Gained about 30k and lost 16k. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

>hodl only since october
>6x

Very relaxing, like gardening

>put in $2k at the start of december
>just in time for the mooning of IOTA
>now sitting on $6.5k with some losses in between from other alts
>realize i could've made more by just holding on to the LTC i bought with 2k

>November 13 started at 1600
>Dec 12 at 3300
I can't complain

>6 months
Should have 10x'd at least. Did you forget to buy high and sell low?

45k since september.
literally hasnt moved at all

>Makes 4.5k in 10 days
>Still complains

i honestly dont give a fuck about the money, i just want to perform as well as i can in this gambling shit

kek i doubled in 2 weeks you pleb

I'm here since April and I only tripled my money. But I spent the months from June to November hodling declining altcoins. Feels bad, man.

>Started with $400 in May
>Made $200 within a week
>Had to take out $600 because of my stupid fucking car breaking down
>Stuck with $200
>Get into ANS at $5
>Almost lose fucking everything during the conference and incoming days
>Do stupid shit with alt-coins
>Almost give up
>Look in my portfolio during a vacation, ANS has quadrupled, sell to BTC - thanks chinks
>Pretty much forget about crypto for a couple of months and just hold BTC and LTC
>Wake up last week with a $1000
>Wake up today with $2.5k

I'm taking this shit $10k, let's go.

>Invest 4k in October
>Currently sitting at 18k

And I mistimed the market a few times to boot... should've just HODL'd desu.

>In crypto 4 months
>$100 profit from 900 invested

> got into crypto 6 months ago
> over 50% losses because I'm an emotional retard
> all of them got covered by sudden p&d of some shitcoin I've mined back in 2015 and monacoin gains
> end up with x5 of my initial investment
Sheer luck m8.

May here, only up x6 on coins. Sad thing is my first purchase was for like 23 eth at $110/each. I coulda made just as much money holding.

I invested 8k at $19,100 and sold all at $13,558.26
girlfriend left
gonna lose house
what do?

I hope this isn't real but it probably is

Being a Neo marine is suffering

Only one option, ALL IN DOGE

First BTC bought 11/12, so exactly a month ago. More than doubled my money already. Waiting for my luck to turn but so far it's been easy.

>370 last month
>20500 now

Eat shit brainlets

unironically this.

it is time.

post proof, noones gonna believe you 55x your investment in 1 month lul

putting my last $2,000 into doge
i can always get a loan right?

2.4x in five months.
Would have been 6x if just hold, but i was new not only to crypto, but markets themselves.
In fact, i made most of my shit from two months by timing the dips.
I hope i'll keep performing well and outperform the market next year, cross-fingers.

I tried leverage and almost literally died from the panic attack, margin trading definitively is not for me which is a shame since it's free money, but you now, there is something very cozy to just buying and just selling. No string attached, once the transaction is done it's done.
Each time i tried day trading i always lost value in satoshis... And i now understand only satoshis matters, so i stopped. I'm too dumb for day trading, i can only read month/weeklong patterns.

>in 2 months
>first month down 60%
>last few weeks recovered and now up 15% from my initial investment
wew what a ride

>in crypto 3 months
>down 15% of initial investment
Should have stuck to my original plan which was just buy and hold BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR and a few smaller bags of stuff like XRP or whatever.

You need to revise your strategy and hold. Cause I've been here 3 months and I've gone 10x, wasn't even hard although I got just with BTC rallying. But I still got bags of ETN which should save me from everlasting poverty.

>1 month
>invested 250$
>right now at 1250$

ouch

>50 btc mined in 2010 so (((they)) can't know since i never bought any
>just holding because i dont want to register on any (((exchange))) to be able to withdraw anything higher than poor tier money anonymously

>Put in wallet
>Withdraw from multiple BTC atms

Pretty sure that's anonymous, correct me if im wrong

I tripled but could've gone 5x if I wasnt a god damn moron that fell for your meme of "sell high buy low"....

> what is localbitcoins

>be me
>bought 93k SUBstratum for 4k USD averaging 4cents
>investment worth 32k USD now
>8x returns

still waiting for further mooning this month and next

Joined yesterday and doubled today.

Hint: dont shitpost and lurk more

At least you know the true path now. The holds you list there are perfect. It’s not too late bro.

You dumb niggers. I don't want more YellenCoins, I want more BTC, so I would like to trade it against alts, but I couldn't be able to trade anything but peanuts without verifications. For example, in Poloniex you can withdraw $2000 daily anonymously. Let's say I make $100k... now I have $100k stuck there that I can only withdraw $2k daily while praying to St Satoshi that the exchange doesn't leave with me money in the meantime/decides to lock my account etc.

>2.5 months
>lost money on LINK, BCH, and nearly every major Veeky Forums p&d
>somehow gained money on true shitcoins like EBET and OPT because I knew they were shitcoins from the start and locked in my gains
>got stuck in the CFD exit scam with a few ETH worth
>end up at a slight net loss by the time BTC hits 10k
>make it all back and more breeding fucking kitties, now more than double my original investment from 2 months before
>it all happens to be in ETH for no reason other than that it's what the kitties run on
>suddenly ETH moons taking me to triple my initial investment
What a fucking week. All that and now I finally have almost as much as I would have if I just held BTC with it all from the start. It's like I was given a second chance that I did not even slightly deserve. Thank God for kitties.

>started in spring
>100 bucks
>now 900
Mainly just held on and diversified a bit as my cash grew
Still sucks being a poorfag

There's a fully anonymous exchange in I2P, though its volume is laughable.

How do I prove it? Post my blockfolio? Because I can't make it up? Stay mad poorfag

>started 3 days ago
>got LTC right away but missed all the moon mission because of weak hands and daytrading
>I'm barely making any profit, like literally maybe 10% of my initial investment despite the fact I got super lucky with the choice of the coin

I feel like this was valuable learning curve though

>only 100x my investment in 2 hours
just fuck my life up senpai

How can people be this bad? I have 20% of my portfolio in LINK and I still went up 4x in 2 months

>start a bit over 1 week ago
>Buy btc at 9k with 3k$
>Sold at 18k
>buy ltc at 130 and some eth at 450
>holding and wont let go for a year or more

Im a normie and this cant be this easy can it?

In crypto for a month, made profit with salt and got memed by iota, now back to salt hoping for a moon after release.