THAT FUCKING GREEN BARRRRRRRRR

HOLY SHIT ARK $20

>MOBILE WALLET IS 98.5000001%
kek

>price is $4.25
>change tab to put on a song on youtube
>change back
>price is $3.80

y-you guys are gonna be so sorry for d-dumping your bags. We will go on. $400 by January

Time for $5,000.

Life of an ARKie

No new news 68 rsi pepole keep buing arkies are deluded after all

Praise KEK, Some people don't understand French Court Kaos. Dubs show -- ARK is headed for Saturns Moons

Its at 4.36

It’s up 12% in 24 hours, nothing remarkable. Stop shilling

yis

Fucking hell, some whale bought up to .00026641, my sell order was .00026650. Would have made me a very comfortable rebuy. Then I missed the second pump just over .00026.

Also don't think too much about the fact Ark is mooning, there's a lot of alts all mooning together now. My advice if you're feeling slightly adventurous is to sell now and rebuy sub .00024, maybe .00023 but that's getting very greedy.

PUBLIC THREAD SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT :

Hey guys I made this thread as a joke when ark was sub 3 bucks today.

The fact that its actually pumping is an accident. Please treat this thread as the deluded ark thread it was meant to initially be.

kek

Make it stop REEEEEEE i sold at 25k

It's unironically mooning now lol

I sold at 25450. Don't worry about it user, there's a high chance all these alt moons will correct (except maybe ETH). Good chance you can reenter lower, depending on how strong your hands are you could make a pretty easy 7.5%.

If it does keep going up, odds are bitcoin is going to tantrum again and if you just hold it your order will go off at some point. Ark isn't going to REALLY start mooning for a while yet.

Let's hope thay don't relese the wallet right know and have to fomo in

That would be very unfortunate. If it happens hopefully we can jump on the ride then sell off again while we wait for the BTC correction.

No volume. Sold half my stack, we're going sub 24k.

With Ark (on Bittrex), all that matters is what that whale wants to do. He works it all day every day. I haven't quite gotten good enough to know when he's accumulating to pump or is selling bags to drop the price but I see him do it every day.

I think we're going down though.

I've seen this exact pattern with ARK many times. It pumps a bit, then stays pumped for a few hours with no volume and dumps afterwards.

Yep. You have to be careful but you can pretty easily flip this coin if you're patient and only do greedy trades (the other kind).

Good thing that ARK will go down in sats whether BTC goes up or down, which it looks like it will.

>+10%

user I...

The old Ark pump and dump