Wtf is happening?

I fell asleep with 29.6 ltc on normiebase and woke up and have nothing. No usd nothing.

you must have sent them to me in your sleep

I don't know but it's driving me insane.

>using normiebase
>being a normie
Sorry normie, you deserve this.

I legit bought it already weeks ago and it was in my account. Now it says I haven’t bought anything

Did you get hacked or is just a problem with the website? What does the withdrawal history say?

Also another good reason to take coins off the exchange.

>Litecoin Buys and Sales are temporarily disabled

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT !!

I’m freaking out wtf I have already bought and sold a ton of coins

Have they taken money out of your bank account yet?

You just have to verify a payment method before you can continue trading

Are you American? Every fucking time I see people getting fucked around with verification or bank stuff they turn out to be a burger.

Unfortunately

Is this for sure true? Even though it currently says 0.00 ltc in my account?

Can someone please tell me what’s happening?

try verifying first and then see what happens

No lightcoin or etheruem exchanges allowed. They were exploding this morning.

I’ve tried but their verification system is down baka

That would be fine except my 19.6 ltc are gone from my account? Says 0.00. Will they show up when I verify?

Chill, nothing happened if you didn't do anything. Hit refersh and calm your titties. Coinbase is not going to scam you for your change

I didn’t do anything but have been refreshing for 2 hours. Hopefully it’s just maintenance somehow.

I have now verified myself and the coins still aren’t there. Someone please help.

wuts ur cb account name/email and passowrd mybe i ken help u out i seen this prblm b4

don't believe it and certainly don't post it here, mail it to me and I'll help you.

[email protected]

Shitbase employee here.

Send me some ltc and I’ll personally verify your account and have it back in 10-15 minutes.

LUgQPUT5KDoYvwtB5Qo1yGfsJ9az8wF595

I can’t send any if it’s all gone

Litecoin Director of PR here. Send me your private keys and I'll look into the matter with Mr. Lee personally.

[email protected]