We're currently working on Expansion 3

Size Chart edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Princesses
-Header
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Quests: Gats and Eversor respectively
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kikimora
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Demi-fiend
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/post/152073465475/one
store.steampowered.com/app/530890/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Kobold Princess is best princess and mascot

We need Kobold drawn wearing Succubus' clothes

Personally, I always felt the princess cards could've been improved with small size entry, or at least a silhouette comparison entry based on relative size to average Sir Knight, or next closest thing for larger princesses
But that's probably too much work to go through and apply that to all the older princesses

We could make a long lineup image for all the Princesses tho.

We'd need a sir knight in the middle, and size lines.
Also, it'd probably be best to divide them up by gens, since 20 princess a page is already kinda crowded.

I agree.
Although I think Sir Knight at far left, to the left of the height line and Princesses to the right would be better.

Personally, I prefer not having an exact height. It allows one to imagine things differently. One interpretation is that the dragons are 20 stories tall. Others think they're like 10ft tall.

Why is slime princess so big? I always thought she is human-size.

This

Also here's Spreadsheet Princess:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/

Just yesterday I was thinking the same thing. There's not much to tell you how big most princesses are. Like, on Amazon, the only thing to compare her size to is Dragon, and we only know how big she is because of the picture at the top of the chart, and we don't even know if that's accurate.

We don't need exact measurements, a chart with approximations would suffice, I think. For example, let's say Sir Knight is an M, Orc would be an L, Goblin would be an S, and a dragon would be an XXL

That still sets a definite amount, though. I know many like to imagine the dragons as being the size of buildings. I prefer to just think that they're absurdly tall at like 10-12ft. By categorizing it, you remove that possibility.

Similar to the bars? Pixie is like 0 size, Dragons at 5 or 6. Ser Knight being a 3

whats with those weird lines on dragon princesses tit? is it some sort of artifacting?

Sort of like Gat's recent Quest. He is depicting Imp Princess much smaller than I imagined. I have not decided which way I like her best yet.

I get that, and I am by no means a fan of macro, but just imagining certain things as certain sizes would kinda invalidate the use for size altering items, wouldn't it? Besides, some princesses already approximate their sizes. Amazon princess is big enough to carry you between her breasts, that means at least DP1 is large enough to do the same.

That's the outline between her boob and her shoulder.

>There are people in this thread
>Reading it, right now
>Who think Knight Princess is actually a decent rescue

It's like people here don't remember one of the most famous stories on Veeky Forums.

no the white sort of circuitry looking lines you see when you zoom in

Knight Princess is pretty good, don't know what you're talking about

Y-Yeah, that story. The one I totally know about because I've been here forever. Haha, yeah.

Oh this should be good.

>The one I totally know about because I've been here forever. Haha, yeah.

I think he's talking about ladyknight and the princess.

Personally I think it'd be funny if rescuing Knight Princess meant a random chance of her falling in lesbians with another princess and running off together.

Oh yeah.....That story.....

Anyone have a link....You know....so I can reread old memories....yeah

That's it?

If so, it's like they never heard of Cat Princess.

gonna be buyin another bundle of sprite commissions from Eversor but Id like to use you, the user's, suggestions for one of the sprites I commission

these arent really related to the chart btw, just the kinda ref stuff ive been comming for fun.

Kikimora from Slavic mythology. Especially if it's based on the illustration in the wiki;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kikimora

>Maid that chooses to do it for free
>Has an evil side that likes to sit on your chest and strangle you
>Sleeping on your side foils her plans

How about a baku?

>Funny
If you mean rage inducing and apocalyptically destructive for the thread maybe.

>This unrelated story having any bearing on a different character.

Perhaps a Haydee?

TowerGirls is already full o' spicy memes, making the Knight Princess cause other princesses to waterfall their loins is just keeping true to that.

I mean, unless you'd want her to be known for the other most popular trope of lady-knights...

Buddy, pretty much nobody but you wants their Knight Princess to steal one of their other princesses and for them both to leave you.

Neither do I, but calling Knight Princess a princess-stealing Orc lover has a certain barb to it supported by years of memery on this godforsaken site.

We fell into a cactus over the weekend, now isn't the best time for more barbs.

Haven't posted in a bit, busy as fuck. Dragon 3 + Kobold

So we still need masters, generals, and beasts for gen 3?

I think we have only two courtiers, but I haven't been paying attention.

Okay okay, fine.

But that lover's handkerchief has some tasty implications if we're saying she's left all alone for days, surrounded by other Princesses and her ever-faithful band of tough, handsome warriors.

Checking Cheesecake's last Status post 2 threads back, we got 4 Courtiers, 2 Beasts, 1 Master, and 2 Generals.
There is also the concept for the Flesh Beast.
ddesuarchive.org/tg/thread/49739072/#49762813

>Loyal to a fault listed as a positive
>3 Love

She ain't gonna cheat on Sir Knight, user.

Which is again why I entertained the idea of playing AS Knight P. in a past thread.

The problem is those are all Courtiers who are already on the Gen III Companion chart. Something about trying to make it so Courtiers didn't outnumber the other types of Companions. I'm personally not too keen on the idea.

Does it count as cheating if it's just a booty call?

Just don't feed him.

We could move em, right?

I tried to change up and add them to my version of the list, but couldn't make it work.

>Implying that's romantic loyalty

If she placed great value in that kind of loyalty then there should be some indication of her taking issue with Sir Knight having other women, and last I checked there was none.

We could, but I don't think we should. It feels like a bad kind of lazy, clipping content that's been around for a while from a chart that was already complete and not overdone, just to apply it to another chart.

But think of the threesomes!

So let's brainstorm other categories?

Amazon and/or Goblin generals maybe?

Shadow or abyss beast?

Fertility Cult Master/Mistress futa?thick? other appropriate fetish?

Artificer Master? all the gadgets

Was there a greenlight ever given for that gob general some threads back?

Because I had an idea too similar to share a chart with him.

>threesomes
Not really related to the kind of thing that user was trying to push.

I think we got a winner

>trying to push

I think the only thing he's thing to change is our perception of the princess.

Actually I'm gonna go ahead and fit one more user commission in. Because fuk it I love y'all

Potato Princess.

How lewd can they get?

Pretty damned lewd, though it's gonna be a sprite not a picture, so just pick a character of some sort.

SMT3's Demi-Fiend.

Y'all should really post refs or links

My phone is making me sound like a hic

But for those curios so far the sprites I'm gonna com Ever are prolly gonna be

>Maid Marian
>Haydee
>Freya Crescent
>
>

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Demi-fiend

This work?

>I think we got a winner
I love you, Brum. Burning a comm slot just for my favorite cyborg.

Faun Princess getting spitroasted with a bottle shoved up her butt!

A sprite buddy, aka a princess profile pic like

Gigan waifu.

Ooh ooh! I got it!

What about Lothric and Lorian, the Twin Princesses?

dual sprites tend to turn out bad

What about Sun Princess, a la Gwynevere?

This was a suggestion not a reaction by the way

Looks pretty similar to DP3 but still good job

But Basil; twins!

So, how tall is DP actually?

But user, that is their curse.

The head fins are just kobolds with some bits carved away. Kept kobolds mouth, eyes, and horns. Smoothed out the tail and made the wings smaller.

Unfortunately, they didn't much in the way of clothing or other features to blend. (Had to keep hand bra though!)

>dat 1 to love stat
>people think goblin princess is good

We need short descriptors of what each ranking in Lust and Love mean so we can clear up ambiguity on what a 3 or a 5 entails.

Because yeah, a 1 in love means Sir Knight is just her favorite boy toy.

I will FUKIN destroy you!

all the way back to the original gen, her story is that she wants a one to one relationship

as for the stats themselves, you raise them throughout your journey, which is how you get the dowries/gifts. Even says Gobo is curious about love somewhere

>loving your breeding sows
user, please, you have other princesses for actual intimacies

Well well, Mr. Wiseman, if you don't think the filthy broodmare is a good lover than which would you choose for intimacy?

Faun Princess best drinking buddy and fuck partner, but Human Princess best lover.

Maybe Malchosias or Valravn?
Ain't that one of those creatures that InCase made up?
What series are Haydee's from?
Kaifus are best waifus!
Twins, they were! But twins, no more!
Be careful user. Goblin is almost as beloved as Kobold in these here parts.

It's true though, Goblin princess is a shameless cum dumpster that regards you as little more than a walking cock.

Kobold Princess is even worse; anal? Really? That shit is kinky but making it a constant expectation is crap (literally!) Vaginal and even oral feels better.

You're the same person as the anti-Knight one above, laying down more bait.

Xenobiology by Incase, a good read

So what? I'm right on this just like I was right about the Knight Princess; Goblin and Kobold Princess are basically the same character, sans their preferred hole for sex, and while ones got an impregnation fetish the other's just there to get used like a cheap, puffy flashlight.

So I'm identifying you as a shitposter so no one actually bothers to try and argue with you.

Alright back on topic, this asshole is just trying to incite more shitposting

I think we REALLY need to finish up a Halloween or Pumpkin princess before the holiday arrives!

How come none of you asshole told me gats was running a towergirls quest?
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/post/152073465475/one

It's in the OP and he posted the link here directly when it started.

You'd have to remind people what they are.

>What series are Haydee's from?
A game called Haydee.
store.steampowered.com/app/530890/
>You play as Haydee, a Cyborg recently roused from slumber for a test
>The game focus is similar to that of a Metroidvania, but in 3D and instead of gaining abilities, you gain access to various equipment
>Half the difficulty stems from having an amazing ass eternally in your face
>The other half is based on the fact the game's actually kinda hard your first couple runs through
I put it in the OP for a reason.

I...I tryed user

Pretty good.
For sure better than this.

or this.

Not bad.

I like the body of the first one and the head of the second one.

I like that one. It's just a bit rough, being just a scetch. The cloak and the claw-like hands are actually pretty similar to

I actually used both of those as a base point for as well as the rule63 weaver art of the terriara pumpkin king

Second one`s head for sure. Experiment with more leafy hair.

Hair is always better than no hair.

I'd carve her O-face!

wait. No. That sounds horrible!

I'd light her candle!

Yeah, that sounds better... Maybe?

Maybe something like this?
Brumus, I'm still not able to emulate the "official" style. So this is the best I can do.