Ok im fucking done with coinbase

ok im fucking done with coinbase

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN LITERALLY ANY TIME THERE IS A PRICE MOVEMENT?

honestly, fuck those wanks

FUCKING KEKVASE

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>We don't create shit. We don't build anything. So if you got a client who bought stock at 8 and it now sits at 16 and he's all fucking happy, he wants to cash in, liquidate, take his fucking money and run home? You don't let him do that! Cause that would make it real.

can't wait till it reopens and the price is

fucking this

Well its happening just like it did every time to bitcoin and when coinbase re-opened the price shot back up every time. heres hoping anyway

this quote sums it up

someone post the "can't cash out" copypasta

I'VE BEEN WAITING 6 FUCKING HOURS for them to actually make my got daym eth transfer

Man that sucks.
Is this a problem only Americans have? As an European I know exchanges (well, at least one: Bitcoin.de) where you can transfer Bitcoin directly to Euros and it will instantly be transferred to your bank account.

can i use this in the UK? without having to do an IBAN transfer?

use gdax instead

>actually thinking you can cash out monopoly money

kek, you people are funny.

>cuck shitcoiner treating top 3 like a pump and dump scheme

Sell it on GDAX you god damn mongoloid.

see
it's run by the same mongoloids

use the API, you tech illiterate

but trading stays open whereas buys/sells on normiebase crash a lot

throws an error dumbass

lmao that napkin. I wish I was smart enough to think of little touches like that to meme funny.

>Eth is disabled

>cant into cross exchange arbing

Woke up today.
Ltc $300 on kraken
Ltc $310 on bittrex
Ltc $400 on CB

join the club.
Seriously, if you have a working coinbase account and havent made any trades (sells especially), that alone is worth a shittoin of arbitrage money

When Coinbase re-enables ETH and LTC purchases is the price gonna spike? What usually happens?

i cant fucking get verified on gdax even though my coinbase has been linked to my bank account. i want to be able to limit buy and stuff wtf ive been trying for 2 weeks.

the price drops like a rock

BTW, just send litecoin from bittrex to coinbase. How long am I in for "pending"?

Huge moon coming.
I'm guessing Coinbase is out of their supply of LTC
They have to honor the bank transactions, which take a week

not that much, best wait a little while to get a fair price whether you gonna buy or sell

> (You)
>can i use this in the UK? without having to do an IBAN transfer?
I don't know, check their FAQ. Their site is in English and should service the whole EU. They are partners with Fidor bank which allows instant transfers.

GUYS

IT'S GOOD THAT THEY'RE DOING THIS

It's much better to let ltc/eth grow at a controlled rate than skyrocket to the moon and risk a black tuesday-esque crash that would destroy the currency entirely. Coinbase doesn't and shouldn't cater to NEET day traders looking to make quick money for their VR hentai addiction off a pump and dump. They are now the de-facto stewards of normie money into this space and we should grateful for the service they're providing (They are literally making us rich by doing this)

And ya'll are so pissed because 'muh ath, gotta cash out'. Are you fucking stupid? A fucking economy is being created right before your eyes and you're holding currency that's about to explode in value. And ya'll are complaining.

Just hold you fucking idiots, just be marginally fucking patient.

How long am I gonna have to fucking wait for ETH

>without having to do an IBAN transfer
Why is that a problem? Use Bitstamp for easy SEPA transfers.

YOOO I DONT EVEN CARE BUY THE DIP EVEN IF ITS JUST BY 50, AT LEAST $800 EOY

BOUGHT AT 63. GOING TO BUY AN R32 SKYLINE. CHILDHOOD DREAM

I bought mine a fucking week ago and am still waiting for mine, they said I'll get it by the 14th. I'm a trusted customer with multiple good transactions, and they took my money from my bank Thursday. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ETH I NEED TO SELL

if you guys are ditching coinbase where are you going to go?

whats another exchange that accepts credit cards or whos id verification actually works

very dumb question, why not use gdax?

put money in my usd wallet, my bank account cleared it last night

still says pending on coinbase

This. Now that normies have really caught wind of cryptocurrency as a whole as opposed to just Bitcoin, as well as making some quick gains, retailers are gonna be interested in letting them actually use the coins they've bought.

OH SHIT NIGGER DO I BUY ETH NOW OR WAIT

mfw it goes to moon again

>put money in my usd wallet, my bank account cleared it last night
>still says pending on coinbase

That's normal. Debits from the bank first, transfer, then in Coinbase. There is a period of limbo during the transfer. All fund transfers work this way, not just CB. It is like you didn't read the message you got in your email.

they are saving you from getting rekt

Because you’re using Coinbase like a cuck. Enjoy getting boned by fees.

eth has been increasing alot in that time frame, so you haven't lost that much desu senpoi

it's called a bib faggotron

Nah how? This has to be a lie

you can buy again

Good fucking luck. I’ve been waiting over 3 hours for a little ETH to transfer to the exchange from coinbase

kek
I just finished waiting 8 hours for my ETH withdrawal from GDAX
you're in for it mate