Sure it is

It never began

100 sat soon

Souce fagot

what a piece of fucking shit

LINK fuckwits:
"Down 10 - 20%" LINK IS DEAD

"UP 10 - 20% LINK IS MOONING GET IN BOIZZZ, next stop $500 Link

HAHAHAHAHAHAH i will buy some at 40 sats. it will keep going down for 3 more months.

Keep buying high and selling low, I spend your money better anyway

HOW CAN EVERYTHING MOON LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER AND THIS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT JUST DROP LOWER AND LOWER AGAIN. WHY DID I FOMO BUY INTO THIS GARBAGE AGAIN AT 0.26$. WHY. KILL ME.

Effectively a soft exit scam. I saw the writing on the wall last month ago and got the hell out.

>WHAT, OVER?
>OVER?!
youtube.com/watch?v=kun5ncIKhSI

Check trading volume the last few days. Buy wall also getting bigger and steeper soon it'll spike again for no reason like the other day.

Everybody! Congratulations on achieving an all time low!! Keep hodling for the last death pump to ensure maximum gains! Yes, you made the right choice not selling at 8k+! 5 dollars EOY 2018 (your investment total that is)

>buys ERC20 token
>surprised that he's losing money

Honestly I could just respond to you with anger and lash out, maybe call you out for being a FUD...but at the end of the day you're just plain old correct. I hope I don't make this mistake again.

Yeah, idiots are selling cheap links to whales

The weak should fear the strong.
New listing on OKEX today or tomorrow and this is definitely a beartrap before that. All in on Salt and Link.

>Currently the biggest loser in the top 100
>One of only 15 or so coins in the red in the top 100 today.

We did it Linkmarines, we finally did it.

Someone just dumped 11 BTC worth on binance. It really is over.

We will see. I don't know if I am just a great fucking humongous idiot or pretty smart. At least I am buying the dip. Pretty much the only thing that you can buy for non pumped prices at absurd levels. I have 3 ETH ready to throw into this.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Someone hold me

I'd put one of those three ETH in now and watch Link and ETH prices like a hawk for the next hour but thats just me.

Ill do that. Just waiting for the transaction. This is some obvious whale games at the moment. The dumping is absurd. With that volume. They just shake out weak hands.

i'll see you boy on the other side 1300 sats

JUS TT AKE MY LIFE AWAY MOMMY

IM NOT SELLING

there are lots of non erc tokens that hit the dirt too

24h volume literally dropped 250k in the past 15 minutes are you fucking kidding me

It’s out of the top 100. It’s over. To think I almost bought this instead of Raiblocks lol I wonder if Sergey is gonna refund everyone or if this scam is worse than Confido.

cheap links yay

MOMMY YOU TOLD ME LINK WOULD MOON WHY DID YOU LIE MOMMYYYYYYYYY SAFGSADFASDFASDFASDGHBN43ANBAW

Tell me it’s gonna be ok Veeky Forums
You shilled me on link
You told me it was gonna moon
You told me I was gonna buy lambos
It’s gonna be ok isn’t it Veeky Forums?

RORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYY

i went low so im just gonna hodl. pretty sure its over though

It's been on okex for hours already. no volume.

with your weak hands nothing will be ok, sorry user

I’ve got 1k LINK, am I gonna make it?

And by make it I mean make it into the class action lawsuit.

>thinking a small dip means it's over
More LINK for me I guess

And you idiots said I was dumb and the moon rocket would leave without me when I sold at 30c after buying at 13c.
Lol emotional traders. Don't even care it dropped three cent since I bought back in because its inconsequential.

Mummy doesn’t know I went all in with LINK, she still thinks I am getting rich by holding BTC. Jokes on her... hehehe

Can someone explain why we are being dumped? I sincerely hope P&D faggots end up getting fucked by the government.

Because Sergey is missing and the project is dead lol but blame it on retarded discord groups.

Biztards how do you feel that you precious coin that got researched and shilled every fucking day is sinking into the nether while normies are making money by buying top 10 coins?

Its not even listed as being on okex on coinmarketcap yet. Give it time.

it was an exit scam. It's over user.

Do you remember confido? It's like that but with a market cap 10x higher

I dunno but I was hoping it was going sub 20 cents, could be my fault, sorry user.

>mfw I've seen people with 100k links in their blockfolio
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH LINKIES GETTING FUCKED HAHAHAHAHHAHH

I bought at 13-16c, when it goes below that then I will tart to worry
I know everyone here is like
>hurrr if you just held bitcoin
it's called hedging motherfuckers, Im holding btc too, I love btc but it's not like a totally sure bet that btc won't crash, if it was so obvious every single one on you and I would be putting entire life savings into btc

>mfw they fomod in at $0.5 so they have $25k losses if they sell right now

universal equlibrium correcting.. things were wrong, too many undeserving would become powerful ... only the elect of the cult of the cube will recognize the time

Who dumped 1.2m LINK at all time low? Kek

Someone smart. It’s over user. Get out while you can.

U got ur buy orders in place m8?

I ironocally bought 300 worth of them @0.20 just for memes sake. It's money I won't give a shit if I lose, and COULD have the potential to double if only the fat faggot slav got his shit together instead of being a conman

>market selling after which price corrects by over 300sats
>smart
it was either some butthurt whale or some even bigger whale playing games that bought his own coins basicly

They're what's known in the business as "smart money". Not necessarily because they are smart, but because whatever they do everyone else does not too long after. Brace yourself.

ASSBLASTER, get in here and explain yourself.

>if only the fat faggot slav got his shit together instead of being a conman
you'll be thanking him for being low key, when the kikes from (((SEC))) start busting one project after another for BS hype and shilling tokens with no product

My bet is the latter.
If it was the former the amount of Link in circulation may have just risen substantially

i-it’s shaking off weak hands r-right?

>litecoin drops from 140 to 120
>"hurrrr, litecoin is dead, SELL SELL SELL"
>litecoin is 330 only days later

Can someone explain?

LINKs price doesn't look that too different

Yes goy we need to shake weak hands.
This is only temporary, unfortunately we'll have to dump to 500 sats to make sure all of the hands have been thoroughly shaken.
But don't wory goy it'll moon after that for sure, a 1000% moon to 5000 sats even though that's only like 40% from the previous ATH.
Don't doubt Mr. Sergey.

LINKMARINES
Your resolve is being tested!
This is the day you trained for!
Whatever you do..
DON'T
SELL
FOR
LESS
THAN
$100

It temporarily dropped to 20c because a whale sold just over a million Link. CMC charts aren't updated yet.

dumb fuckers aren't even buying right now

just some retarded FUD from faggots trying to get cheap LINK. Don't fall for it.

I CANT SELL BECAUSE NO ONE IS BUYING!!!’

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Second Lieutenant seconds this.

Who has the image of rory talking about no new exchanges or partnerships

>went from 12k to 1k sats
>dumped 92% from ATH
>"it's just FUD don't worry about it"

kek at you fucking idiots who wasted your money on this fucking scam.

pure shitcoin, going nowhere, preventing your BTC gains. How does it feel to always be a loser user?

dump your bags while you still can.

bags heavy yet, idiot linkies?
I'll enjoy my ETH pump and buy lambos

No let them hodl xd so we make more fun of them kek

Fucking turd of a coin go to 0 sats and get delisted already so I can be free from having hope and holding this shit heavy neutron star bag.

Some of us sold last week and just bought back in.

Is buying more a good idea now? Why is btc so expensive...

pppbhpahtphappahap LINK BIG MUNEE Phapshpapha HODL EEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HOW DID I GET PAJEET'D SO BAD

In USD value it's mostly trading sideways. You petulant children are just angry it isn't going up today.

The meme...was just a dream...
Sir gay has betrayed us.

That's the right strat

You people are seriously retarded. ETH shoots up to $630 so the alt markets crash relative to it, and you fucking inbreds think LINK crashed.

How fucking dumb are you? It's still hovering around $0.22...

Can you send me a postcard of you in your lambo so I know lamboland isn't a myth, eth overlord?

t. stinky linky

While I normally make a point never to help retards please buy ETH instead of Bitcoin to purchase Link. Lower transaction fees because of the ridiculous amount of electricity Bitcoin transactions take

>Waiting for a dead cunt to say MAH satoshi
Pic attached is that person

i believe.

yeah, its in a drawn down, but fuck selling at a bottom. this coin just needs one bit of real news and ^^^ it goes.

anyone holding and stressing on holding link, just dont stare at it every second of the day. it'll move up, and will be worth the hold

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the linky, uh
got the stinky, uh, linky holds fifty, uh

>You people are seriously retarded.
No you're the retard here user.
It went from 1600 to 1000 sats in one day.

>5 days ago 35 cents
>4 days ago 30 cents
>3 days ago 28 cents
>2 days ago 25 cents
>today ------- 22 cents and got dumped to 18 for a minute

What are you complaining, it was 14 cents some weeks ago

Exactly what happens to Teeka's picks... Sudden jumps from the whales buying in and then pumping it

With the 30 million Sergey has raised he can buy about 30 million hamburgers. Since he has hired zero devs and done no work, he can invest 100% in hamburgers. Guy is a genius.

Just move on, so much pumps missed my dear user by bagholding this shitcoin, just move on and make some gains - you are not here for "technology", you are here for gains

and that's exactly what I'm in LINK you dumbass. Just because it's not going up today doesn't mean it won't.

>just because it's dumping every day for the past 2 months it doesn't mean that I won't break even by 2020

this is the funniest post Ive seen on Veeky Forums all week