Who here getting JUSTED

Sold 200 of these at 96. This was my one chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lightning/status/931277111490265088?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thought it would top out at 215... yep... sold 100

fuck me.

was waiting for my bitcoins to arrive when the price was 80 per

then 2 days later its up to 200

this is my first week day trading but fuck it hurt

Bought 100 LTC at 40ish. Traded at 97 for XLM, ADA, and REQ... feels bad right now...

Selling crypto is the dumbest shit imaginable. It's being picked up by more and more retailers and vendors. If it gets accepted by Amazon or Walmart it's going to pass the fucking solar system and this will probably happen within 2 years. All you had to do was hodl to make millions.

I hope Veeky Forums folks sell by then.
I can't imagine a world where all us neets and weebs have moved to Lamboland.

I've been holding around 40 of them for months (and I originally bought some in 2013 before selling like a moron). With the recent pump, and the news about seamless atomic swaps between the BTC/LTC blockchains (basically, exchanging BTC and LTC directly without a middle man), I've been shifting more of my BTC into LTC. I'm at around 50 LTC now.

twitter.com/lightning/status/931277111490265088?lang=en

Also, Litecoin is going to have lower fees in the next update.

I was 100% in litecoin a few days ago, sold 75% of it before any mooning
JUST

sold 120 @ 160
>smug face
>made my 20% profit this week
>will buy more on the dip
>MY FACE

sold 110 at 96 last week lol frank it all

>Had 20 at 5
>Sold at 15
Fugg

its going to drop, the normies are flooding it

why did LTC pump this much?

its a combination of normies money finally going thru on coinbase, charlie lee going on TV and shilling for LTC and bitcoins are so much normies wanted a "ful" coin and this was the most obtainable on coinbase app

>sold last night at 250 for coinbase maintenance
>bought back in at 240
>going to sleep saw that it dropped to 230
>decided to have steel hands
>wake up to 370
sorry wojacks but I actually did it but only bought 750 at 160. got scared to put in more cuz it was ATH at the time

sold 50 at $34 and 10 at $60

what up

Sold at 150. Fuck my life up. Would have doubled my stack in a day. So fucking pissed dude fuck everything fuck you

I have 40 I got back when it was $30. Not sure whether to feel ecstatic at the 1000% gains or sad that I didn't buy more.

I did the same.

Sold 50 at 120. I have held them since 40 bucks. That pump wouldve been my ticket out of this trailer.

Sold 5 LTC, bought at 80, to buy fucking XLM.

Jesus Christ if this shit doesn't fucking moon with tonights conference.

Both. I have 32 and its like...eh. Hindsight is 20/20.

Im in Iraq, 30k was my ticket out of this dump!

I can only imagine how it must be in a 3rd world country to own 40k in BTC or something. Youd be the richest gypsy king.

nah nigga im an american working working for the government, but its still iraq

>working for the govt instead of private companies
>in a high risk country.

Has its pros and cons. Are many Iraqis into Cryptos? You could hand them paper wallets with 1$ in them or so and they can bypass their corrupt govt.

what do you do on our lands you infidel?
You are responsible for isis, you infidels toppled Sadam and look where we are now.

>Bought in at 58
>Riding until 800

Its all green to me baby. Floors are already building around the 300 mark and only a massive crash could even remotely bring this thing back to $175.

oh I dont talk to like the men on the street Iraqi's, its still dangerous here. I was at the airport and they tried to snatch me up fuck these guys.

hey you got a sister who wants to get bleached? love those big asses hidden under the burkahs!

moon rn.

>doubting the HODL meme

Jump in boys. Next bullrun is here

I sold 120 at 120, feels bad

I'm hoping for btc to moon to 25k and ltc to drop to 200

>be me
>watching as it hovers around $100
>set an alert to buy if it dips to $50
>starts to rise
>@ $180
>Veeky Forums fags wont stop shilling about "last chance to buy before $200
>yearight.png
>wake up next morning
>$300+

im distracted at work and panic bought at $390 and panic sold at $350 thinking the bottom was falling out

JUST

its back at 19400 sats guys

lets gooooo

pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack pink wojack

ARRGGGHHHHHHH. Was in both eth and litecoin but SHITCOINS FUCKED ME UP

sold @ 194 dollars
i want to kill myself now

This morning (Euro) invested in 2 Litecoins. my first investment. I feel good

The real shitcoins are all those above 1 dollar coins

I'm such a weak handed fuck...

I used litecoin yesterday to send bits to coinbase and cash out which I immediately did

it was at $93

Get ready boys, we are moving to 500 now

How do you guys honestly keep yourself from ending it all after shit like this happens.

Some normie who jumped on crypto a month ago is /makingit/ hard while you got screwed.

Pic related, my new life after I cashout my 1320 ltc

Bought @ 125, sitting pretty and definitely hodling. for everyone else here..I feel for you

i dont know man, im already at rock bottom irl and sold 2 of my 3 litecoin at $100. my one litecoin is my glimmering star of hope in a cesspool of shitcoins.

Sold at $150. Then watched it moon. Finally FOMOed in back at $320 and it’s dumping on Binance.

I think I’m actually going to slit my wrists

The full coin part is pretty spot on for me. I'm a poorfag so I only have a couple hundred bucks and most I'm willing to play with, so I bought in at 155 for 1 coin since it's the only one I could do that with.

I'm not going to get rich off 1 coin, but I'm happy with making as much as it is so far, for my small investment attempt.

I know that feel, happened with btc, would past 2mil but sitting at 900k

dumped all my ltc just now to buy REQ in this dip. feels uncertain man

lol you should never fomo back into the same coin, specially at double price you sold for, thats legit retarded

>Big asses under burkahs

Mah nigga

updated launch time 2:15 PM ET

well the king is starting to move.
there are many things you need to watch for before you do things, user. youre not even paying attention.

>sold 50 at 88€ 2 days before the pump

THE WHALES ARE DUMPING
please tell me this is just a temporary dip ;_;

FUCK WHY DIDN'T I GET OUT AT THE FUCKING TOP

Dump if you want. But you'll be JUST by the time the koreans get here.

no, it's fucking over. it's going to dump down to $100 now

Temporary dip

fuck and to think someone sold at 420, 100$ higher then it's at right now

doesn't look like one

Its going back up

last chance for a couple weeks if you want cheapo coin

What do you look for user? How do you know where the money is going?

> (You)
>doesn't look like one

Back up 337 on coinbase i wouldnt worry

all dips get bought, but with the amount this coin has gone up over the past couple days, anything can happen

These days were full of chances. Find the next coin to go balls deep..

Back up to 347 in cb

BUY LITECOIN RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR REGERT FOREEVRR

sold 220 of em for shitcoins like link. I still have 29 of them but it hurts so badddd.

ltc corrections are so fucking comfy

haha you have no idea whats under those trash bags, but were on a business blog about how we sold early maybe a story for another time!

everytime it looks like its falling the dip gets bought hard, weather the storm it will go back down but whats its new floor 260 240 200?

coinbase has its prices jacked up 30% at all times this doesn't mean shit you fucktard
it's dumping down back to $50 and we're all fucked

>bought in at 97, then again at 220
>doubled my stack w/ out buttcoin

will this correct by the end of the year, or are we going to see this moon with the holidays approaching?

no way its going under 300.
get in now and reap the profits.

it already mooned 6x now it's time for the 90% crash

ONE WOULD THINK! Who sees this at ATH and says yeah I need to buy this right now!

Never owned litecoin, now never will. Write me from lamboland guys.

Do I buy now that it's dipping slightly? I have $1000 Canadian dollars willing to invest

someone like me

Kek thanks for the laughs

AAAAARGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I sold too early
you bought at ATH
>were both going to make it

Newbie here, my only regret is that I can’t get my money out of Robinhood yet.

Yes. The uptrend will continue for days.

I had 1200 ETH (bought at $1.40) and sold it at $15.

Lesson? Just HODL, people.

I just made 20k from 3k from liteshit.

I bought in at every single dip, had limit sell orders set to 400 on gdax which filled.

I just made 30k....from 3700...in 2 days

That is all

congrats user

>When in doubt

HODL

Sold already. Whew

That was the smart thing to do, who knew it was going to pop off. You aren't going to catch every moon mission, be happy with your gains.

CANT YOU FUCKS JUST BUY AND HOLD

>hold a coin that already went up 600% in 2 days
it's only a matter of time until a massive correction to $20 happens

>story for another time!
story?

If you have people constantly buying 20, 30, 50, 100, 200, 2000, even when the price is dipping, that's how you know you're on the verge of a breakout.

That, and if you looked at the depth chart, you'd realize that there was nothing standing in its way to reach 400 (not enough limit sell orders present). If the depth chart is flat on the sell side and a slope on the buy side...you know what's about to happen.

Guise I only made $5500 today, but I wanted $6000

>you know what's about to happen.
a giant dump?