Strike Witches Character Generator Revised

In the spirit of Veeky Forums occasionally getting stuff done, last week I shared a homebrew creation with the community. The Strike Witches character generator is a supplement for the "Dive Into the Sky" RPG, and exists mainly because generating random pantsless magical girls carrying gigantic firearms is sometimes fun.

There was a fair amount of commentary, and a number of typos were identified and suggestions made, and on the whole the 1st edition should be a reminder to everyone not to be the editor/layout person on your own work. Nonetheless, I promised a Revised Edition of the character generator by early this week, and here it is. Something like 90% of the suggestions made were acted upon, so thank you everyone for the commentary last thread.

I consider this to be the final version, unless something massive and critical is uncovered which we didn't find in the last thread. Have fun with it, or don't. I'm not your boss.

Link to previous thread/edition:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49829058/

>I don't have time to do a record sheet and get this out when I promised it would be out. I'm really picky about RS's, and doing one up right is likely going to take 3-5 days of off-and-on work by itself. Unlike some other game companies I've worked for, I take deadlines seriously.

>I may use this manuscript as the basis for a Tank Witches generator in the future, but if anyone feels like preempting me and doing it yourself, go for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

brockjones.com/dieroller/dice.htm
www37.atwiki.jp/strike_witches/pages/150.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks man. I always love seeing original content on Veeky Forums.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Suomus striker table is missing its 1d10 dice roll column.

...how the shit?

It's still in my manuscript, but it somehow didn't make the jump over to PDF. I'll have it fixed in 30 minutes; I have to run an errand first.

Okay, using off site rolling to not eat up the entire thread:
>Republic of Suomus
>Morane - Saulnier MS.406 (Bugbear) Probably the Finnish Mörkö-Morane variant.
>Norwegian Forest Cat (Choose any cat or dog)
>Rocket Launcher and Pistol: Fliegerhammer, Lahti L-35
>Flat B-Cup, Normal butt, Thick hips
>Magic Strength: willpower+5
>Ballistic Stabilization
Name: Seija Virtanen

Seija is, as her name would suggest, a quiet and calm person. Her platinum blonde hair is matched by icy gray eyes, which often are hooded in a look of disinterest. While she would rather be using a marksman or antimateriel rifle, she is one of the few who can properly use a rocketlauncher. Her skill in the air remains decent, but her ability to make crack shots with her rockets and great magic strength are what make her a valuable teammate.

Oops, forgot the rolls.

PDFs are weird as shit and their ways are cryptic. Their secrets should not be known by mortal man. No one may ever know why it didn't port over.

In the spirit of apparently magical problems, that was one of them. The column appears in the manuscript, and disappears when saved as a PDF. I had to generate a new table completely from scratch, delete the old table, insert the new one, and it worked the first time.

Utterly maddening, that.

Here's the corrected version.

28 minutes and 18 seconds. OK, maybe you do take deadlines seriously.

Everything seems to be in order, captain!

Rolled 4, 9, 8, 6, 1, 5, 2, 1, 5, 9, 10 + 1 = 61 (11d10 + 1)

The dice roller can handle two sizes, right?

Rolled 87 (1d100)

And miscounting the post timer by one second also clears the email field.

>not France
Didn't we have a lot of Frenchies last week?
>Hawker Hurricane
>Common Genet, disregard following number
Some kind of lynx weasel thing?
>M12 and free fall bombs
>1935A pistol
>undeveloped, disregard following number
>hourglass matching forward, disregard following number
Wait what
Or if we follow cinematic we get
>Full A
>perfect reroll
But I don't feel like bothering with that. I'd much rather take my mystery of the universe.
>super strength
Means more bombs.

Ohh, updated with the Attribute stuff too. OK, here we go.

>Weapon Skill: 20+10 = 30
>Ballistic Skill: 20+19 = 39
>Strength: 20+15 = 35
>Toughness: 20+16 = 36
>Agility:20+19 = 39
>Intelligence:: 20+3 = 23
>Willpower:20+12 = 32
>Perception: 20+12 = 32
>Fellowship: 20+20 = 40
>Country: (15) = Orussia
>Striker (4) = Polikarpov I-16 OMG IT'S ADORABLE
>Familiar (5) = Nevskaya Maskaradnaya (a cat that I certainly can't pronounce with a 23 Int)
>Main Gun (8) = x2 DP-28 LMGs
>Pistol (8) = Nagant revolver
>Forward Assets: Comic Book D-cups (yes)
>Aft Assets: Hourglass figure scaled to comic book D-cups (YES)
>Magic Strength: 3 (WP bonus)+4 = 7
>Magic Power: (43) = Inspiration

Titsanya Pavilchenkyo is a bubbly font of clothes advice, jewelry critique, makeup tips, and airheaded comedy. Her ability to motivate and inspire her teammates with any and all of her gratuitous assets borders on (and occasionally crosses over into) the outright magical. While she'll never be a true squadron commander, her ability to keep squadron morale high even in the worst of times makes her an invaluable part of any Strike Witch flight group.

...oh, I like this. It's like the dice roller what I like.

We had like three frenchies in the first five.

Leutnant Friedricke Seyffardt

>WS: 26
>BS: 36
>Str: 27
>Tou: 29
>Int: 33
>Agil: 33
>Will: 40
>Per: 29
>Fel: 38
>Country: Karlsland
>Striker: Focke-Wulf FW190 A-3
>Familiar: Weiner Dog
>Equipment: MG-42
>Pistol: Walther P-38
>Forward: Full C-cup
>Aft: Bubble butt, thick hips
>Magic Strength: 4+4 = 8 magic points
>Magic Power: Elemental Fire

I love the fact that there's a show-accurate T&A table, and the cinematic one with better odds of amazing bodies all around. That's good design work. Know your audience.

There was a picture, and I was dumb not to attach it.

I wonder if I can roll myself a Haruka and shoot down girls several times per night.

>I'll shoot down several girls per night.

Turnabout is fair play, I suppose.

We've got a pretty good spread of ethnicities this time.

What dice roller is that?

brockjones.com/dieroller/dice.htm This one.

>Polikarpov I-16 OMG IT'S ADORABLE

user ain't lying. That *is* adorable.

Also, did you just roll a Russian bimbo and call her TITSaya? I can't tell if I'm offended or impressed.

So I opened it up to take a quick look, and got to the country origin chart

>No Belgica
>No Dacia
>No Moesia
>No Greece
>No Venezia
>No South Africa
All of these have canon witches already presented in the franchise, mostly in the 505th and 506th. Though I can see South Africa being omitted, as the one witch from there is pretty different than all others.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought China pretty much ceased to exist centuries ago in the SW universe. Though more recent maps don't have the landmass eaten like earlier ones, was that retconned while I wasn't looking?

WS: 29
BS: 29
Strength: 34
Toughness: 36
Agility: 28
Intelligence: 33
Willpower: 35
Perception: 30
Fellowship: 29

Max Speed: 8
Striker Unit: Supermarine Spitfire Mk 21, +5 to CAM skill, -20 to be hit when Evasive

Familiar: Mountain Hare
Loadout: Rocket launcher ( “Fliegerhammer” 9-tube launcher), pistol (Webley Mk VI Revolver)

Cinematic Assets:
>Full C-cup
>Normal butt, thick hips

Magic points: 8
Magic power: Elemental Ice

Ace style: Mercenary ("Those who seek strength.")
Archetype: Heroine (Basically a protagonist)

So I've basically got a British shonen protagonist, who evades good and touts a rocket launcher.

Author's mission statement and commentary last thread generally covers that. Author was using the show as his primary source, not the mangas, and none of those countries has anybody major appear from them in the show.

And honestly, I'd rather have China as a participant than any of those other countries. Strike Witches doesn't outright say China doesn't exist, it just doesn't comment on it one way or another (big surprise, given that it's Japan writing the show), and in something WW2-themed, leaving out China would raise more questions than including it when there isn't anything to indicate it's not there.

If it were to bother you that much, replace China with a "roll on sub-table" entry and roll to determine one of the countries you named. They should all be less common than Canadian or Finnish characters anyway.

Alright that's fine, I didn't see the earlier thread. Not how I'd have done it but I can see the reasoning.

As for China, I believe most of it was wiped out by Neuroi centuries ago. Same thing with the Middle East/Levant, which is why the Abrahamic religions don't exist anymore. Older maps have entire chunks of land just gone, but newer ones don't so ???

>why the Abrahamic religions don't exist anymore
Wait what

There's no Christianity, Islam or Judaism in Strike Witches. Europe is more secular overall, but their religions are more developed version of the old Nordic/Celtic/Slavic/etc. faiths.
All those cathedrals you see are dedicated to Odin and Thor and stuff, not Christ.

Can I have some proof? This seems like something the show writers wouldn't even give a damn about

Considering the fact that I'm playing a even stupider magical girl in Maid right now, this seems like a lot of fun.
Good work!

Now for my magical girl:

>Weapon Skill: 28 (2)
>Ballistic Skill: 22 (2)
>Strength: 33 (3)
>Toughness: 28 (2)
>Agility: 39 (3)
>Intelligence: 30 (3)
>Willpower: 34 (3)
>Perception: 33 (3)
>Friendship: 29 (2)
>Maximum Speed: 12
>Country: Empire of Karsland Can I be a tiny magical Nazi?
>Striker: Focke-Wulf FW190 C
>Familiar: Feral Cat
>Equipment: x2 MG-15
>Forward Assets: Flat B-Cup
>Aft Assets: Perfect normal butt, perfect normal hips
>Magic Points: 7
>Magic Power: Deflection Shooting

Well crap, I'm having a hard time finding concrete proof for some of that, sorry. A lot is just in the details here and there. I do have the original timeline here, as well as the Japanese version (since the translation may not be 100% accurate) www37.atwiki.jp/strike_witches/pages/150.html
Note, for example, that in 29 AD the Judea region was wiped out, and with it the Abrahamic religions. Then Iraq and Iran in 600, which are literally gone in the map I posted earlier. I'm positive there are a few references elsewhere to the Nordic Pantheon being the dominant religion of central Europe, but I can't for the life of me find them. I believe they call it something like Yggdraism?

Do remember, Strike Witches is not an anime series, it's a multimedia franchise of which the anime is only a part. Content and information-wise it may even be the smallest part.

>WS: 27
>BS: 30
>Str: 28
>Tgh: 35
>Agi: 32
>Wil: 32
>Per: 37
>Fel: 39
>Commonwealth of Britannia
>Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX
>Shrike
>M12, Free-fall bombs
>Full D-cup
>Perfect Bubble butt, normal hips
>Time Dilation

Looks like a character that gets up close and personal.

>Caeser survived
>Alexander the Great unified Asia
>Nobunaga unified Japan
>Multiple wars between Japan and Britain

Jesus this is a screwed up timeline

IIRC WW1 was also fought against the Neuroi? Have the Neuroi always been around to plague humanity?

Yeah, they talk about it in the movie intro. The Neuroi have always been around long as humans can remember. They're the basis of pretty much all monsters and evil in myth and legend. Usually they hide in the shadowy parts of the world - 'here there be monsters' and all that - but sometimes they surge forth and cause mass destruction.

In that timeline, wherever the translation says there were 'disturbances' or 'incidents' up till about the renaissance or so, the original japanese says all the people vanished (消失). Which I would take as 'wiped out'. After that they seem to survive the incidents, but it's still pretty clearly mass Neuroi attacks.

Kinda reminds me of the Code Geass timeline, where Ben Franklin betrayed the revolution, Napoleon won Waterloo, and the nobility of Britain fled to the Americas. Among many other crazy things. Think that one may have also had Caesar surviving.

Don't forget the fact that early guns worked on clockwork and springs for Code Geass. That was a fucky bit.

>Full D-cup
Perfect Bubble Butt
>gets up close and personal
(sexually)

Now for my jerkoff OC:

>Fel:35
>Per:29
>Wil:39
>Int:31
>Agi:30
>Tgh:33
>Str:31
>BS:33
>WS:25
>Country: Not Russia
>Striker Unit: MIG-3
>Animal Ears: Tyrolean Hound
>Sidearms: DP-28, Tokarev TT-33 X2
>Tits: Full C
>Ass: Normal butt, thick hips *perfect*
>Magic: Sunlight Strike

So pretty generic cheerful, reliable, affable, fuckable doggo, only more bullet focused. Probably a bushwhacker type. People want to mount her from the back due to her perfect lower body.

Rolled 5 + 3 (1d5 + 3)

Oh boy time to roll up a little girl.
This is my favorite part of Veeky Forums
Weapon - 28+2
Ballistic - 31+3
Strength - 26+2
Toughness - 29+2
Agility - 29+2
Intelligence - 28+2
Willpower - 30+3
Perception - 33+3
Fellowship - 29+2
Archetype - Calm

Movement :
Base speed - 2
Max speed - 8
Accel - 2
Brake - 4

Brittania
>crumpet land yes
P-36 Hawk
Scottish Fold Cat
>best cat best familiar
>best girl coming through
Boyes AT Rifle
>anti tank rifles are good, yes?
Webley Mark VI
>revolver yes best girl keeps getting better
>oh boy let's get cinematic with this
Perfect full C-cup
Bubble butt, normal hips
>pick one roll one

>there's an Antarctica shaped and sized hole where China used to be
Go figure.

If I recall, there are churches. Yoshika passes by one in the movie.

Yeah there's lots of churches and cathedrals and all that. My point is they're not Christian churches, they're dedicated to the worship of old Nordic/Celtic/Slavic/etc. gods.
Some of that may be assumptions and extrapolations based on what we do know come to think of it. But I'm positive about the Nordic stuff.

>Japanese media production
>the centerpoint of which is focused on WWII
>China is mysteriously nonexistent
How convenient.

We 100% sure that's how Nordic deities are worshipped?

I'm looking at what seems newer maps and China is still there. It's also not labeled.

>New Zealand is called Kiwiland
Topical.

Not in our world, but apparently yes in theirs

Not to mention they've had a good thousand years+ beyond our world's history for the religion to develop.

That's what's really getting me. I dunno if it's an error, a retcon, older maps from before the destruction, or what. Maybe they retconned it so the neuroi still wiped out the people, but didn't physically destroy the land?
And my personal favorite is Canada being 'Faraway Land'

>Weapon Skill: 29
>Balistic Skill: 32
>Strength: 34
>Toughness: 31
>Agility: 32
>Intellect: 27
>Willpower: 23
>Perception: 27
>Fellowship: 33
>Country: Liberion
>Striker: P-51B Mustang
>Familiar: Kit Fox
>Weapon: M2 .50 cal AMW Some fucker turned a machine gun into an antimateriel rifle, Colt M1911 A1
>Assets: Perky B-Cup, Perfect normal butt, Perfect normal hips
>Magic Points: 2+2=4
>Magic: Magic Blast
>>Max Speed: 14

Airin Josephine Jackson was the only one in her witch classes who could lift the sniper rifle, so she was the only one who was allowed to train with it. While she is a decent shot with it, her ability to sprint away when targeted made her a more effective shot than others. She bonded with the kit fox because she tends to be a bit sarcastic and smarmy seriously look at the little bastard, but is friendly enough to her comrades.

rolling a very fast witcho flying at incredible hihg speed

WS: 29
BS: 37
S: 29
T: 24
Agi: 34
Int: 25
Will: 33
Per: 30
Fel: 32

Now let's see what's her deal

Wonder if eventually the rules will allow you to roll one of these.

Oh, awesome, you did the v1.1 version already! I've been waiting all week for this, and of course now I see it during a commercial break in the World Series. I'll be back after the game to generate some pantsless witches.

Seriously, though, couldn't you have included a panty design table?

Rolled 1 + 2 (1d5 + 2)

>Country: Britannia
TALLY HO!
>Striker: Hawker Typhoon
GOTTA GO FAST
>Familiar: Scottish Fold Cat
Cute cat for a cute witch
>Weapon: Vickers–Berthier
Fast weapon for fast witch
>M12
Not fast enough
>Assets: Flat B-cup, Normal butt; normal hips
Boobs and butts only get in the way of being fast! Fatties get out
Magic: Foresight
Good too keep her from slamming her face into things too often
Rolling for her magic points

Speed demon flatso Brit is the best kind of Brit. Like some kind of reversed Shirley. Except not a loli, because willowy tall girls are love. Or like Kanno except slightly less bitchy.

How about:

1. Black
2. White
3. Pink
4. Yellow
5. Red
6. Blue
7. Purple
8. Green
9. Orange
10. Roll 2d10. They are in a striped pattern consisting of those colors. If one of the d10 lands on this again, roll another 2d10, because you've gone plaid.

What about strawberry print, animal face, bows, etc?

>someone hits 10 more than twice

I'm not going to lie, OP, I'd prefer the shit out of some modern jet striker witches. But this here is pretty fucking good work. Nice work.

But what about spots?
Or animal print?

>That snake girl in the back

Should panties really be rolled for? Shouldn't it be up to the individual witch? Maybe she prefers ruffles because of her lack of ass, despite the extra drag they provide. Maybe she likes garters and some lacy panties because she's bombastic and sensual. Panties shouldn't just be random, they are an intrinsic way of displaying a witch's personality. The school swimsuit is a way to show that she's young and naive about the ways of the world. The leopard print says that she is risque and looking for a way to show off. The plain white is a way to show her purity of heart and singularity of purpose.

No, panties shouldn't just be randomly allotted because we have the technology to do so. They must be chosen specifically for each witch. The make, the color, the patterns, the prints, verily, all aspects are a way for a witch to display who she is and what she stands for, right on her hips.

Optional roll table as a compromise.

>panty design table?
Not all witches wear panties. Most Fuso witches, for example, wear those school swimsuits.

Besides color, there should be a roll for style, like plain, lace, printed (will require another roll to decide what's printed, like fruit or animals), commando and etc.

This is the most eloquent argument I've ever heard for the importance of panty design.

>spoiler
Lewd.

>spoiler
I didn't know Schwarzenegger had a brand of panties.

>No, panties shouldn't just be randomly allotted because we have the technology to do so.
But panty technology is the third most important thing in the world!

I feel very strongly about what people wear on their butts.

I suppose some would want it as a way to generate a personality.

Yes! But the human spirit is the most important thing in the world! And it's expression through panties is the second.

This brings back memories
>Mfw when tried to run DiTS more like Ace Combat but still with plane girls, and players vaporized a month in.

>players vaporized a month in
You mean they in-game died, or they up and left?

It was an online game, everybody just kind of disappeared about a week after everybody hacked through character creation and got the initial setting setup.

Yes, yes, online game, what did i expect, etc.

That's really too bad. I've had a lot of the same experiences as I want to play and run games that aren't 5e and Pathfinder, but my local group is only into those. You get things set up and characters made and *poof* no players. Or the GM just stops replying to anything.

>have joined four different Veeky Forums groups to play a homebrew game
>never got further than character creation in all of them
>won't ever get to use the loli I rolled up here in anything

That feel is too real for me.

>no polan
[KURWA INTENSIFIES]

>ywn wear Ahnold pantsu
why even live

>Pathfinder
I harbor a semi-irrational hatred of Pathfinder not out of any particular edition/system superiority, but of the great contortions done to otherwise acceptable systems or settings to get it to go into pathfinder instead.

Welp, this thread made me go back through my game notes. Even had a world building thread 'justifying' how the flight frames got put into place.

>The first recorded downing of a pilot by an enemy would be German pilot Angelika Zimmermann, who was knocked unconscious by French pilot Renée Dubois, when Renée scored a direct hit on Angelika's head with her camera in a fit of frustration after Angelika had ruined an entire roll worth of film by flying in front of her camera and making faces while Renée was trying to take pictures of German fortifications.

Had a cold-war-gone-hot aftermath with a seriously crippled America and Russia and a UN Coalition forces international police force thing. Had a few backup plots of American and Russian superweapons, Ace Combat Style to use for bosses.

Man, fuck, I don't ever get the time to put any thought or writing into my stuff anymore.

Y'all could play with each other.

>Austria-Hungary still exists
>Ottoman Empire still exists
How is it the wider world of Strike Witches is a lot more interesting than implied by the actual anime series but never really gets expanded upon

The only ill will I harbor to Pathfinder is that its prevalence in my area makes it practically impossible to get a group that doesn't play it. Apparently some of the designers live nearby and pushed it hardcore, and there's a huge PFS scene here. I just want to try other games, but the only game I've gotten to try was a White Wolf based vampire LARP that wasn't really my style. Too many people being too self-involved about the importance of their characters.

Damn, man. I'd love to play that game. Sounds fun as fuck.

Not a bad idea. Just hopefully scheduling doesn't get in the way. Me being a fulltime student and working on the side, it probably will.

Trying to see if we have enough named characters for a Veeky Forums Strike Witch squadron.

Josephine Jackson (Liberion, P-51B; Sniper, Magic Blast)
Leutnant Friedricke Seyffardt (Karlsland, Focke-Wulf190 A-3; MG-42, Elemental Fire)
Titsanya Pavilchenkyo (Orussia, Polikarpov I-16; x2 DP-28s, Inspiration)
Seija Virtanen (Suomus, MS.406; Fligerhammer, Ballistic Stabilization)

Need names:

>Britannia, Spitfire Mk21; Fligerhammer, Elemental Ice
>Karlsland; Focke-Wulf190 C; x2 MG-15; Deflection Shooting
Britannia, Spitfire Mk IX, Shotgun&bombs; Time dilation
>Orussia; MiG-3; DP-28; Sunlight Strike
>Britannia; P-36 Hawk; AT Rifle; Super Strength & Vision
>Britannia; Hawker Typhoon; Shotgun&bombs; Foresight

A squadron needs what? Between 8-12 members?

Also, lol at everyone jumping for the cinematic assets table.

Ooh, man. 8 to 12 players would probably be a handful, though.

If nothing else, propaganda posters featuring the squadron are gonna be AMAZING

>Squad isn't actually a fighting squad
>Squad is on "T&A" duty to cheer up the men

Just got out of the shower to see this.
>Me being a fulltime student and working on the side, it probably will.
Crap, you too? What's your poison?
Civil Engineering with only a year left here. Only top-end classes left for me. I want to die.
>Britannia; P-36 Hawk; AT Rifle; Super Strength & Vision
Let's go with Catherine Davies.

Metallurgical Engineering and Economics, only have a spring and a summer semester before I have to choose one to try and get into graduate school with. I, too, share the desire for nonexistence you have expressed.

This is a good idea.

If I were to run this at a table, I'd expect two "flights" from a single squadron. So everybody's part of the, say, 391st Squadron (10-12 Witches), but with 5-6 players each person has a character in Flight 1 and Flight 2, and they alternate duty days (ensuring that each player is playing only 1 PC at a time).

So, I actually briefly (ha) considered this. I decided against it for two reasons. First and most importantly, I didn't actually intend for this to be an ERP game beyond the level seen in the show. (I have absolutely nothing against ERP gaming; only that it wasn't the intent behind this project.) Forcing players into panty descriptions crossed that line; if I didn't include it, people could choose whether or not to include it themselves. Second, says it pretty much perfectly.

Oh, and it would be a *really* lengthy series of combinatorial tables to cover all the possible style/cut/color+legging combinations that, frankly, I didn't wanna do.

>Re: China
Maps like were my primary resource. I saw China as existing, just undetailed because let's face it; it's a show about WW2 by the Japanese. As the show is my primary resource, I was completely unaware that maps like existed. However, I stand by the choice to put China in instead of Dacia or Greece. There's only a limited number of "country" slots on a 2d10 table, and I had to draw a line somewhere. I can understand if you disagree.

Like somebody upthread said: write for your audience. I prefer the standard table myself, but I'm not stupid either. Note that "choose any size" doesn't say, "choose any size *on the assets table*".

Anyway, I hope to find the thread still up when I come back tomorrow. If not, feel free to repost the PDF and restart.

>the men
Half of the audience is other Witches.

How in hell do we not have anyone from Fuso? That's just mathematically unlikely given Fuso's by far the most common table result.

Do the named witches here follow the "genderbent WW2 aces" theme?

>Electric Forces
We Thor now?

>Infantry
Makes sense. A typical Witch is basically a supersoldier. How odd that there are none of those in canon.

We'd start running out of notable aces for a lot of countries really quick (how many Danish aces are there?), but IMO Witch names should have at least some major connection with WW2 aviation. Genderbending Kurt Tank, for example (the engineer who designed the Focke Wulf 190 and the Ta152 and doubled as their test pilot) would be a solid play.

>Makes sense. A typical Witch is basically a supersoldier. How odd that there are none of those in canon.

Tank Witches are what you're looking for there. OP mentioned them in the first post, but IIRC they're only found in doujin form so far.

>How odd that there are none of those in canon.
Witches need the striker units to bring about the magic beyond just one whatever their superpower happens to be. On a bang for buck basis, it's just more useful for them to be either armored or air force.

Last thread though had the idea of a witch using experimental equipment where she acts as the generator for a squad of soldiers in magitech power armor.

I thought they showed up in a legit manga.

Well the doujin is considered canon, if that's what you mean.

And tank witch characters have probably shown up in the other manga/light novel/OVAs. Though probably hard to track considering it's a multimedia franchise.

Seyffardt is pretty clearly named after Fritz Seyffardt, a FW190 ace.

Pavilchenkyo doesn't come back with any Russian pilot names, but it does come back with Lyudmilla Pavilchenkyo, who was a major female sniper for the Red Army.

Joesephine Jackson probably comes back to Michael Jackson, a US Army Air Corps ace with 18-ish kills.

Seija Virtanen MUST be about Kullervo "Kude" Virtanen. He wasn't an ace, but he was the most successful Finnish recce pilot of WW2.

>Had a few backup plots of American and Russian superweapons, Ace Combat Style to use for bosses.
WANT

POST THEM NOW

They're in the army now, they're considered part of the men.

Two flights would do it. Especially considering I've got a build from this thread and a build from the previous that I was fond of.

Also, thank you for the praise, the speech came to me in a fit of passion. Passion over pantsu.

The dice give and the dice take away. They have decided our fates.

I ended up just going for whatever names I could get. My finn up there has a name that matches her personality, as I have no idea if there are any Finnish aces that I could find information on.

Even the straight ones who're convinced that they're 100% not gay?

>Seija Virtanen MUST be about Kullervo "Kude" Virtanen. He wasn't an ace, but he was the most successful Finnish recce pilot of WW2.
Holy fuck, I didn't mean to do that. I just went for a name that fit her personality Seija comes from the word for "Calm" and Virtanen comes from the word for "Stream".

And then a Neuroi offensive strands them behind enemy lines, while the legit witches are wounded or shot down protecting the company from a large enemy air attack.

Now it's down to the showgirls to finally put their combat skills to use and prove themselves as heroes, protecting the company as they make their way back to friendly lines, as an increasingly dogged Neuroi hunter force pits them against tougher and tougher opponents, stopping at nothing to make sure they're wiped out.

>We'd start running out of notable aces for a lot of countries really quick

That's a fair point, and a reasonable way to look at things. I'd also personally be OK with the person playing the Russian sniper as well, since it's clearly WW2-themed. With names in mind, before I go to bed, I'll leave this here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

There should be a reasonable number of names people can pull from there.

And pursuant to the Finn discussion, I swear there's a Finn with like 70 kills, and whose name you can actually pronounce. The name escapes me, but he's probably somewhere on the list.

You took that and made it really awesome.

Could be girls who are used to putting on air shows, like the Blue Angels do. All sorts of tricky flying and the like. Maybe even trick shooting while flying. Like supersonic quickdraw flybys.

But now they've gotta get themselves and their beloved fans out from behind enemy lines and back to safety.